[PP-F1] I can show you the world (Kroshma_Tokran)

Having sent a message to this new player, Allania was keen to meet them. It had not been long, not long at all since she too had entered this world, yet it felt like she had gone through so much. And thus she wanted to pass on some of her experience to a new player, who had just arrived in this world. She could remember the shock to her system she had when she had found that this was a trap, a game of life and death. Much like their 'real' world, but one to her that was much more fun. She wanted to pass this on also, some players were just gloomy and moody teens, it was always refreshing to meet someone who had the same enthusiasm as her.

Now arriving at their meeting point, in the safe ol' Town of beginning. It would be safe here. No PKers or mobs could get to them while within the protective walls of this Town, so it was always a good place to meet. Especially as this was where new players spawned, popping up like weeds at times, and others like rare flowers. But to her all were as beautiful.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma received was wandering around the town of beginnings, taking in the sights that the town had to offer, when suddenly he got a PM. He opened it up and read it to himself, informing himself that a player had interest in meeting him. Reading this, Kroshma smirked. "Of course," he thought. "Who wouldn't want to meet me?" He closed the PM and began to look around for the person who sent it, a smile on his face and a powerful sort of pep in his step.

Realising that she had not sent a description as to what she looked like, she quickly attempted to write that. How else would they recognise me?, she thought while in mid sentence of her message. It was difficult to describe oneself when in all honestly at the moment she looked just like any other generic adventurer. "I know, " she declared triumphantly, looking around to make sure she was correct in her thoughts.

'I'm the one in a Boarhid bodice' she sent in the message. It was simple but to the point. Hopefully with that he would be able to find her. Taking a seat on one of the nearby benches, Allania stretched out and began to relax, waiting for the new person to arrive.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

In the middle of his search, Kroshma received another message. He opened it, and read its contents. The message contained a detail on what the person was wearing, as well as where he might be able to find them. He closed it, giving a small chuckle. "Excellent. This will make finding the sender much easier." he thought, continuing his search. Kroshma began looking through all the benches until he found someone in a 'Boarhide Bodice'. When he finally did, he approached them with a swagger swimming about him, and spoke to her. "Are you the one who requested to see me?' he asked, crossing his arms.

Looking the person who came swaggering over, Allania heard his question then responded with "Well, if you are one by the name of Kroshma_Tokran then yes I am. If not then no, but I'd be more than happy to meet you" a smile spreading across her face. This one seems rather confident in himselfshe thought, though that is not necessarily a bad thing. Staying sitting, Allania waited to here the persons response. Hopefully it was the right person, if not then oh well.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

"It just so happens that I am Kroshma_Tokran." he said, a smirk appearing on his face. "You should consider yourself lucky. I almost didn't show up, but still, here I am." he said holding out his arms to present himself. After a brief moment of presentation, he crossed his arms again. "Now then, lets hear your name. Get introductions out of the way so we might continue to engage in some conversation, eh?"

Laughing cheerfully, "well, count ma lucky stars aren't I the blessed today?" mirth shining in her eyes as she poked fun at the player stood in front of her. "Well, I am Allania, my liege" standing up and doing a mmock curtsy, "'tis my honour to serve you today" finishing the curtsy, sticking my tongue out towards the player in front of her. "I was wondering whether or not you'd like me to help you learn the rope, learn how to survive this 'death game' and potentially go on a few adventures together?". He seemed to be quite cocky himself, but that was just amusing, it meant she could have more fun with him.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

He thought for a moment, eyes closed and chin held, pondering whether or not to have her show him around, and show him how things worked, or if he should even go on adventures with this person. Then, amidst his ponderings, the most obvious thought crossed his mind. "It would do me no good if I were to die the second I go out into the fields..." It was then that Kroshma reached a conclusion, and nodded. He looked at Allania and smirked. "Very well then, Allania. I'll let you tag along with me and 'show me the ropes'. I can only trust that your teachings will be of the highest quality." he said with an embiggened stance.

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

"ahh, the fields you mentioned. Why don't we go and visit there first?" she asks. It could be slightly risky she thought, but she should be able to protect this fresh-meat. Though she dearly hoped he would not try and be heroic, as he would surely die if they turned on him. With that  she got up, stretched her arms wide. This was going to be fun, hopefully this child could keep up, she thought as she started to jog off towards one of the gates, not waiting for his response.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

"I'll let her lead the way for now." he thought. "After all, I don't even know where I'm going." Kroshma ran to catch up with her, and tried to match her pace. It was clear to him that she was jogging, but for him, it was a near run. This irritated him a bit, but it wasn't anything worth getting bent out of shape over. He looked up at Allania, and wondered how well this was going to go for him. He hoped things would turn out okay.

Nearing the gate, Allania slowed her pace, coming quickly to a walk. Turning to the player who had been trying to keep up, she smiled to him "This is the edge of the Town, beyond these gates it's no longer a safezone. You can be killed out there, by monster and player alike. It's risky, but we can go out there if you want, just make sure not to attack anything before I land a hit, otherwise they will target you and you will likely die before I can save you. But if you do stay safe while doing it, it should be a nice gentle introduction to combat" she said, explaining it slowly. She did not want this person to just run out there and die. She was not sure how she would even handle that. Not once had she witnessed a player death yet, and she wanted to keep it that way.

"So, what do you want to do?"

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma figured he should learn how to fight as soon as possible. After all, it's better than not knowing how to do anything. "Lets go. It'll be good for me to learn how to fight as soon as I can." he said, turning his gaze to the gate, doning a concerned face. He began to wonder if he'd come back from to the town if he went out there. Then, after a moment, he smirked and thought to himself "What am I getting so bummed for? I don't have anything to worry about. Everything's gonna be fine!"

"let's go then" she said, this time walking out of the gates and extending her gaze down the slopes. Scanning the horizon for a lone Boar, one much like what Hydra had kited for her when she first went into combat. There was no way she was going to go and fight a monster that she'd gain materials from for sure, as that one could easily one shot this fellow adventurer. Spotting a llone Boar that was just milling about on the plains, Allania pointed it out to the player "You see that lone boar there, we're going to try and fight that one. Let me punch it first so it goes for me, and then you can attack it". She said, while unequipping her armour, she did not want the Boar to simply explode when it hit her.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma nodded and looked at the boar. He wondered how such a simple thing could kill a person, but then he thought of the actuality of it. He equipped his Basic Claws and waited for Allania to take the lead. "We'll just see what happens from here." he thought. Kroshma stretched out his arms and began to move them in large circles. "I'm ready when you are." he said, stretching out his legs.

Marching ahead of the player, Allania came up to the Boar and just punched it. She was not trying to do much damage, just trying to hit it hard enough to target her. Once she punched the Boar she backed off, making some distance between her and the creature. "Okay, so it's targeting me for now, you go up and hit it". With that Allania waited to see how the person would respond.

ID# 53387 results:

Battle: 7 (hit)

MOB: 1 (miss)

Boar 3/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Allania 36/36 HP | 8/9 Energy | 5 DMG | [Hate 1]

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

At the announcement that he had a chance to attack, he pumped himself up by shouting "Get ready you lowly little pig!" and pointing his fist at the boar. With a great lunge forward, he hurled himself in the direction of the boar. When he was in a prime position to rain hell upon the digital hog, he jumped, and reared his fist back. "Feel the wrath of Kroshma!" he yelled, and took a slash at the boar, a delighted fury about him. However, to his dismay, his attack had missed. He quickly recovered and escaped from the pig. "Hmph! I was trying to scare the thing. It obviously didn't work." he said, getting back behind Allania.

ID# 53394 results:

Battle: 4 (miss)

Mob: 10

----------------------------------------

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy |  Hate 0

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

"Sure, we'll go with that" Allania said, smiling as the player missed. It was just like her when she first started. "Do it more like this" Allania said as she walk towards the Boar, pivoting to avoid the Boars charge, positioning herself at its side and punching forward, knocking it to the side and disrupting its charge. "Okay, I now have sufficient Hate on the creature, I'll just work on avoiding it and let you finish it" she said, looking back at the player as she shook her hand off. Punching Boars did not seem like the best of ideas, but if she attacked it she would likely kill it in a blow, then this exercise would have been for naught.

ID# 53401 results:

Battle: 8 (hit)

MOB: 5 (miss)

Boar 2/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Allania 36/36 HP | 8/9 Energy | 5 DMG | [Hate 2]

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy |  [Hate 0] 

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma readied himself for another attack. He raised his hands in front of his face and charged forward. "I'm not going to miss this time." he thought to himself, drawing his fist back. When Kroshma reached the boar, he threw his fist at the boar, slashing it across its face. For a a brief moment, he was frozen by his success, then he was delighted. He smiled, then quickly hopped back to Allania. "Ha! How did you like that?" he yelled at the boar, looking down upon it as a lesser creature.

ID# 53404 results:

Battle: 8 (hit)

Mob: 8

Boar 1/4 | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

---------------------------------------------

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy |  1 Hate

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

Allania watched as the player slashed the Boar across the face with their claws. "Well done!" she called out to him as he hopped back, "you're already doing better than I did in my first fight, I couldn't land a single blow, the other newbie I was killed it by himself". As the player hopped to her side the Boar lowered its head and charged at Allania, who took the blow head on, grabbing hold of the Boar in the process while its tusks were dug deep into her. "These Boars are fine for me to tank blows like this, but I recommend that you get some mitigation before doing this at your level, as something like this could nearly kill you." she said, struggling with the Boar as it continued to try and push her back.

ID# 53406 results:

MOB: 6 (hit)

Boar 1/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Allania 33/36 HP | 9/9 Energy | 5 DMG | [Hate 2]

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy |  [Hate 1] 

Edited by Allania