[PP-F1] I can show you the world (Kroshma_Tokran)

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma gritted his teeth and smiled, flying forward to commence his final attack on his first opponent, letting out a mighty battle cry as he approached his enemy. "Prepare yourself, pig!" he yelled, readying his attack. "This is the end!" upon reaching the boar, Kroshma drove the claws through its snout, and proceeded to rush forward, slashing through it's body. The boar burst into triangular fragments, the sound leaving Kroshma with a giddy feeling that began to well up inside him. He stood tall and laughed a hearty laugh. "Ha ha ha! You were no match for me you worthless pile of meat! Aha ha ha ha!"

ID# 53407 results:

Battle: 10 (hit)

Mob: 4

Boar 0/4 HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

-------------------------------------------

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 2 Hate

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allania continued to hold the Boars front until the player came to attack. At that point she rolled to the side, getting out of the way of his ferocious slash. He managed to  kill it in that blow, the red pixelated triangles hanging in the air for a short while before facing to nothing. Allania watched as they faded then turned back to the player. "Congratulations, you successfully killed a Boar" she said, a grin spreading across her face,  "it feels good when you finally manage to beat it, doesn't it?" she asked, swiping her menu open and re-equipping her armour.

Allania 36/36 HP | 9/9 Energy | 5 DMG | [Hate 0]

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma unequipped his claws and crossed his arms. He turned to Allania with his head held high and a grin on his face. "It feels envigorating!" he said, still thrilled about his first kill. "It's only a shame that I don't have anything to remember it by, like a pelt or a nice meal! Ha ha ha!" he said, reveling in the glory he felt he rightfully deserved. Perhaps, in the future, he would get lucky and have something to boast about. "Of course I can't forget about the help you've given me. I must thank you, for it has been a great help." he said, giving Allania a small bow.

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 1/1 Energy | [0 Hate]

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

Returning the gesture with a bow of her head "'tis my pleasure to have been of help. Before long you'll be able to fight these creatures and things much harder by yourself. Though if you ever find yourself in need, or want some companionship then just send me a message" she said, once again with a warm smile resting upon her face. Opening her menu, Allania scrolled down to the friendlist menu and sent him a request. "I shall be more than happy to try and give you a hand.

"So, shall we continue in our plight for victory of these beasts?" Allania asked, posing dramatically, looking off into the middle distance,

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma opened up his menu and went to his friends list. He navigate to his requests, and saw Allania's request. For a moment, had a vacant expression as he thought something over.Then, a wide grin slide into place. He accepted her request and closed his menu. "Sounds good." he said, looking up at Allania. A small breeze flew by and kicked up his scarf as he turned to the fields and crossed his arms. Kroshma stood for a moment, let his eyes move all over the field. After a moment, he finally spoke. "Alright." he said, crossing his arm over his chest and pointing out at the fields. "Let us carry on!" He returned his arms to their naturally crossed position and turned to Allania. "I trust you, so I'll let you decide where we go."

Seeing the message that said her request had been accepted, Allania closed her menu and smile brightly at the player. "Let's go and find our next victim shall we?" she said, marching towards the top of the nearest hill. Plopping herself to the ground, Allania crossed her legs. This was a wonderful vantage, one could see the plains expand out infront of them. Using this vantage point to it's fullest, Allania leaned forward hands on her knees, scouring the plain to try and find a suitable fight. Looking up at the player "Do you see any Boars that show potential?

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma followed her up the hill and stood proudly, surveying the land before him. He looked carefully, trying to find a good looking boar. He figured they were all the same, but still, he didn't want to fight just any boar. He saw several boar scattered about the fields. Some of them were in small groups, and others were enjoying grazing by themselves, if they even could enjoy themselves. Then, he spotted one that was standing off from a particular group. He smiled, having found the boar that would fall victim to his might. "That one." he said pointing to it.

Spotting the one that the player was pointing out Allania leaned forward to get a better look at the Boar, "Good choice" she said. Standing up and trotting off down the slope of the hill. When she finally reached the creature, Allania once again planted herself firmly and twisted her body, causing her fist to fly forward and strike the Boar squarely on the side. When she felt the connection Allania hopped back, causing distance between her and the beast.

ID# 53418 results:

Battle: 9 (crit, +1DMG)

MOB: 4 (miss)

Boar 3/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Allania 36/36 HP | 8/9 Energy | 5 DMG | [Hate 1]

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma reequipped his claws and forward, giving himself momentum to slide down the hill. He picked himself up and ran towards the boar. Upon reaching it, he slashed upwards through the boar's snout, bring up his foot afterwards to follow with a kick. Keeping the motion going, he flipped backwards and hopped away from the boar. Kroshma then looked at Allania with a grin on his face. "Of course it's a good choice! I wouldn't choose anything but the best!" he said, starting to get excited.

ID# 53420 results

Battle: 7 (hit)

Mob: 9

Boar 2/4 HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

----------------------------------------

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 1 Hate

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

"Good cut" Allania commended, sidestepping the Boars charge once again. This time though the Boar seemed to trip over its legs, tumbling over and rolling off. Chasing after the Boar, not wanting its rolling form to escape. Quickly catching up with the creature, Allania got infront of it and punched it, stopping it from rolling away. The Boar got up, disgruntled, pounding at the ground with its front hoof and steam billowing from its nostrils.

ID# 53421 results:

Battle: 7 (hit)

MOB: 1 (crit fail)

Boar 3/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Allania 36/36 HP | 8/9 Energy | 5 DMG | [Hate 2]

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 1 Hate

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma ran at the boar, ready for another strike. When he reach the pig he jumped and positioned himself into a flying jumpkick. The kick connected with the side of the boar's face, and he slashed the boar's face with both claws before pressing off with his feet to dismount, flipping backwards onto his feet. The pig burst into triangular fragments, a sound which Kroshma found most satisfying, and he began to laugh, placing his hands on his hips. "All too easy!"

ID# 53423 results

Battle: 10 (hit)

Mob: 9

Boar 0/4 HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

------------------------------------------

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 2 Hate

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

"Nice finisher there" Allania called out to him, "luckily it never managed to land a blow on me, otherwise it would have just exploded, as I kind of forgot to take my bodice off. That would have been a rather uneventful fight if it did, wouldn't it?" , she asked with a smile. Boring indeed. Walking towards the player she sheathed her dagger at her side and stood by him as she watched the pixels once again hag in the air before slowly fading away. "So, what now? Shall we go and fight another Boar? If so, one that is somewhat stronger?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she said the final part. It would be risky, but it would be a good demonstration of what he's shortly be able to accomplish.

Allania 36/36 HP | 9/9 Energy | 5 DMG | [Hate 0]

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma thought for a moment. He could play it safe and keep fighting these boars, however fighting them is very uneventful. On the other hand, he could go and fight a stronger boar and possibly get more out of the fight. The fight's he's participating in right now aren't lasting long enough, so the choice was obvious. "Lets go find something stronger. The boar here are nothing but small fry." he said, looking off into the field.

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 1/1 Energy | [0 Hate]

Allania smiled. "Let's go and fight that one" she said, pointing at a much bigger looking Boar, it's tusks looked like jagged razors and was over twice the size of the Boars they had been fighting. "I shall have to keep my armour on for this one, and just make sure your hate never gets above mine. So if I miss the first hit, then just hold back until I manage to land a blow. It could turn out rather nastily otherwise and I don't want to witness a player die" she said quite seriously to the player next to her. "Have you got that?" she asked, looking straight into his eyes, no hint of the smile she had worn up until then on her face.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma smirked, and started limbering up his arms. "Don't worry. If seeing others die worries you so much, I'll do my best to not make it a problem, but it shouldn't be too big of a problem. Aside from that, I'd be more worried for that boar." he said, putting his hands on his hips. "After all, he has to deal with me now!" he laughed, heading towards the boar, arms swinging and marching on vigorously.

Allania rolled her eyes, I sure hope this doesn't kill him, she thought, I have no idea how I'd take it. Unsheathing her dagger once again, Allania walked towards the lone Boar. It was definitely larger than the minnows she had been fighting with the newbie. She knew she could easily kill it, but a single blow would kill this newcomer. Walking towards it Allania had an idea, she would let the Boar strike her this time, it would be a good demonstration. So standing in front of the Boar, Allania swung her dagger at it, missing. But this served its purpose, the Boar became enraged and charged into the girl, carrying her backwards, barely slowing down as it hit her. It felt like being hit by a freight train, luckily her armour absorbed all but a smidgen of the damage, and her thorns acitvated, shredding the front of the Boar, leaving it marked with the red pixelated gashes of a hit. "Don't hit it yet, that's just my armour dealing damage, I haven't quite got its aggro" she shouted at the player as she was being pushed past him at speed.

ID# 53436 results: 

Battle: 4 (miss)

MOB: 6 (hit)

DMG: [10(base)] - 18(mit), 7(thr) = 1DMG to Allania, 7DMG to Boar

Boar 11/18HP | 5 MIT | 10 DMG

Allania 35/36HP | 7/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR [Hate 0]

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma watched her demonstration carefully, making sure to stay a safe distance away from the boar. The impact of the boars attack definitely looked like it hurt. The moment he saw it, Kroshma knew he didn't want to be the receiver of an attack like that. But still, he kept a smile on his face. He waited patiently, watching Allania fight the boar, distracting it so that he can take his turn and have some fun with it. "I'll be patient." he said, crouching down and putting his arms on his knees. "C'mon!" he yelled at Allania. "You can't hog all the fun!" he said, quietly chuckling to himself.

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

Allania rolled off of the Boars tusks, grunting in the process. She managed to avoid taking damage for now but her dagger had once again missed its mark. She had managed to hit the previous boars almost always and that was just her fist, yet when it came to attacking with her dagger she was doing nothing. I shall just have to try again, she thought.

ID# 53448 results:

Battle: 5 (miss)

MOB: 5 (miss)

Boar 11/18HP | 5 MIT | 10 DMG

Allania 35/36HP | 6/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR [Hate 0]

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma watched Allania miss, and was a little disappointed. The smile that had previously been on his face had disappeared and was replaced with a slightly bored and vacant expression. "I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer." he thought, placing his head in his hand. He watches the boar carefully, waiting very patiently for his chance to attack it which, to him, can't come soon enough.