[PP-F1] I can show you the world (Kroshma_Tokran)

Seeing the smile drop from the players face she knew she would have to hit it soon or he would entirely lose interest. The Boar charged straight for her, head lowered and tusks forward. This time though Allania sidestepped the beast, and activated one of her sword arts, choosing this one carefully so as not to kill the creature. Allania's dagger flashed forward, sinking deep into the creatures hide thrice in quick succession, wounding the creature greatly. "Okay, you should be able to kill it now in a single blow, do so before it hits me, as if it succeeds it may just kill itself on my armour!!" Allania shouted at the player.

ID# 53466 results:

Battle: 6(hit)

MOB: 3 (miss)

Sword art: tri pierce (3*1)

DMG: [1(base) + 2(skill) + 2(weapon)] * 3 - 5(mit) = 10DMG to Boar

Boar 1/18HP | 5 MIT | 10 DMG

Allania 35/36HP | 4/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR [Hate 1]

Edited by Allania
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma pushed himself off the ground and ran towards the boar. Finally, he had a chance to attack. He reached the boar and jumped at it, ready to swing. To his dismay, the boar jumped away as he swung, causing him to miss his attack. "Dammit!" he said as he landed and fell back by Allania, staying a safe distance away in case she was attacked again.

ID# 53467 results

Battle: 2 (Miss)

Mob: 5

Boar 1/18 HP | 5 MIT | 10 DMG

--------------------------------------------------

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 0 Hate

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

Allania noted that he had missed, at least I'm not the only one, she thought. Allania did not attempt to attack the creature, only working on avoiding it. This time she was successful in doing so, spinning out of the way of the charging Boar. Good, he has another chance to hit it, she thought. But how long would she be able to avoid it if he kept missing. Dismissing the doubt, Allania got back to focusing on dodging.

ID# 53469 results:

MOB: 2 (miss)

Boar 1/18 HP | 5 MIT | 10 DMG

--------------------------------------------------

Allania 35/36HP | 5/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR [Hate 1]

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 0 Hate

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma crouched down and lunged forward, taking large strides with each swing of his leg. As he moved closer to the boar, an angry glare burned it's way onto his face. He gritted his tooth, and bore them like fangs. He took a great leap towards the boar, his arms and legs outstretched. As he descended upon the boar he reared his head back, and threw it forward. "Bastard!" he yelled, headbutting the forehead of the boar with great force. The boar burst into triangular fragments, and the momentum of the jump and the headbutt threw him into a front flip. He land on the ground on his back and stayed there, staring up at the sky. He didn't move, and said nothing.

ID# 53470 results

Battle: 9 (Hit)

Mob: 3

Boar 0/18 HP | 5 MIT | 10 DMG 

---------------------------------------------

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 1 Hate

Allania watched the acrobatic feat of the player, he may have been arrogant but he sure was elegant. Walking over to where he lay, Allania loomed over him. "Are you okay?" she asked, it was not like him to be quiet after killing a creature. As was made clear after the last two fights. It was even slightly worrying to not hear him let out a cry of victory or anything, it was weird. Wanting to make sure he was surely okay, Allania sat herself down next to him and asked again "Are you okay?" poking him in the ribs as she asked.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

For a moment, Kroshma didn't look at her. He didn't even acknowledge her presence. He was too busy thinking about the boar and about how little time had to attack his new opponent. It was a rather disheartening event, and he should have been delighted to deal the killing blow, but Kroshma knows the true joy in a fight is contributing from start to finish. Perhaps that is why he doesn't feel as accomplished as he should. The thing he's certain of is that he wasn't satisfied. Having finished his thoughts, Kroshma finally noticed Allania standing over him. Before he said anything, he unequipped his claws and pointed up at her. "You owe me another boar." he said, definitively.

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 1/1 Energy | [0 Hate]

"Is the great warrior not satisfied with his kill?" Allania asked, raising a brow at the boy who lay in front of her. He never seemed to have had enough, and Allania was worried about that, if they fought too many more of these creatures she could make a mistake. And that could lead to her death, or even worse his. Plus with the health of these beasts, if Allania fell then he'd have no hope to escape, they were just too strong. But if he wanted to fight once again, I shall give him that fight, "we'll fight one more" she said, no compromise in her voice. "I don't want us to get too confident and then make a mistake. A fatal mistake" she said, looking pointedly at the player in front of her.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma nodded and let his hand drop to the ground. "One more is agreeable." He swung his legs around over his head and threw himself up, pushing himself up off the ground with his hands and throwing his legs forward. "I'll feel like heading back after I satisfy myself with a proper fight." he said, stretching out his back. Kroshma turned to Allania and crossed his arms. "Well? Lets go. You lead, and I follow. Lets go find another boar." he said, feeling a bit antsy.

"Okay then" Allania said, running off to a nearby Boar, one that looked even larger and stronger than the previous one. With no hesitation, Allania's dagger flew from its sheath puncturing the creature deep four times in quick succession, reducing the creature to just a fraction of its health. "It's safe now" Allania said, as the Boar rammed into her and pushed her close to the player. "Like last time you may only get the one attack, so make it count!" she called out to him.

ID# 53476 results:

Battle: 10 (crit, +2DMG)

MOB: 9 (crit, +1DMG)

DMG: [1(base) + 2(skill) + 2(weapon) + 2(crit)] *4 - 6(mit) = 22DMG to Boar

DMG: [15(base) + 1(crit)] - 18(mit) = 1DMG to Allania

Boar 1/23HP | 6 MIT | 15 DMG

Allania 35/36HP | 7/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR | [Hate 1]

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma quietly grumbled to himself. At this point, he was just getting irritated. He reequipped his claws and went to attack the boar. He swung at the boar's leg, but missed. Now he was mad. He growled at the boar, turned, and ran. When he was a safe distance away, he pivoted on his foot and clenched his fists. He didn't know how much more he'd be able to take not being apart of the action.

ID# 53482 results

Battle: 2 (Miss)

Mob: 7

Boar 1/23 HP | 6 MIT | 15 DMG

------------------------------------------------

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

Dodging the Boars charge, Allania turned to the player. "You need not run now, I have its attention so attack it with glee" she said, trying to encourage the player who seemed to be growing in irritation and ferocity. It was slightly worrying but Allania continued on. "One day soon you shall be as able to withstand such blows as I" she called out to him. Hopefully that will help to calm him, she thought.

ID# 53505 results:

MOB: 4 (miss)

Boar 1/23HP | 6 MIT | 15 DMG

Allania 35/36HP | 8/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR | [Hate 1]

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma hesitated for a moment. He stared at the boar, unsure whether or not now would be a good time to attack. He decided he would attack anyways. He hoped he would be able to hit it this time. He went in to slash it, but it dodged. He started gritting his teeth, and his knuckles started turning white. He did his best to control his temper and walked away from the boar, back to a safe spot.

ID# 53512 results

Battle: 2 (miss)

Mob: 10

Boar: 1/23 HP | 6 MIT | 15 DMG

----------------------------------------------

Looking at the player, Allania's concentration was broken for just a fraction of a second. But that was all that was needed. The Boar ran into her and exploded. The thorns on her armour doing their job when she least wanted it. Brushing the pixels aside, Allania walked over to the player. "I am sorry that the Boar killed itself, here" she said, giving him the material and extra money that it had dropped. "We were fighting for you afterall".

ID# 53514 results:

Loot: 15 + 2 = 17

MOB: 7(hit)

Boar 0/23HP | 6 MIT | 15 DMG

Allania 34/36HP | 9/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR | [Hate 1]

+1 mat to Kroshma_Tokran

+115 col to Kroshma_Tokran

Edited by Allania
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma took the material and the col Allania had received from the boar. He stared at the items in his hand, mulling over a few thoughts in his head. Some where about rejecting the receival of what was given to, while he also thought of accept it. He also thought of continuing to his hunt for a great fight, and he also thought of ending here and returning to town. While he thought about all of these things, he thought about them in silence. After a moment, he finished his thoughts. "I'll consider this compensation for not being able to find a good fight." he said putting the items in his inventory. "We can head back to the town for now, but don't for a second think this counts as the boar you owe me." he said crossing his arms and heading back in the direction of the town.

Kroshma_Tokran 4/4 HP | 1/1 Energy | [0 Hate]

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

"When you have got a bit of gear, so that you can take the blows as well, I'm more than happy to find that Boar I owe you" she said, a smile on her face. This player looks like they will go far, she thought. Following after him, Allania headed back to the Town of beginnings as well, the fights today had been luckily rather uneventful, which meant they were safe. And as much as Allania liked a risky fight, she did not like it when it put players who were unequipped for the fight in the firing line. This one however seemed to grasp that there were fights that he could not take on alone yet, regardless of his arrogance, and that will hold him in good stead for later.