[PP-F5] Desert dwellers (Hydra)

Walking forward towards the creatures once again, Allania spins her dagger round, cutting them all deep. Dodging out of the way of their blows before they could land. Realising that she had dodged the blows Allania let out a sound of annoyance, she was meant to have let them hit her. But oh well, she'd just had to wait for a moment before she could go back in.

ID# 53683 results:

Battle: 6 (hit)

MOB: 5 (miss)

Sand Toad 1 6/24 HP | 15 DMG | 6 MIT

Sand Toad 2 6/24 HP | 15 DMG | 6 MIT

Sand Toad 3 6/24 HP | 15 DMG | 6 MIT

Sand Toad 4 6/24 HP | 15 DMG | 6 MIT

Allania 17/36 HP | 5/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

Edited by Allania
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hydra continued running around like a madman. What he thought was Allania was another toad, which picked him up and flung him again. "Woah when did you get so strong." He frowned to himself and dissapeared over the brow of the horizon. "Hmm I should go throw Allania back for that." He nodded to himself as he crashed into a pile of sand head first. His legs slightly twitching as they poked above the surface.

ID# 53697 results:

Battle: 4 (fail)

Edited by Hydra

Allania walked up to the same Toad, her dagger lashing out and once again hitting just the air. In frustration Allania let out a sigh. Putting her dagger back into its sheath, Allania just walked in between the creatures, all of which lashed out at her, striking her easily. As they struck they exploded into red pixelated shards, a large cloud of which surrounded her now as the final one landed its blow. Sitting down in the cloud of pixels, Allania waited for Hydra to return.

ID# 53700 results:

Battle: 4 (miss)

Loot: 15 + 2 = 17

MOB: 6 (hit)

Sand Toad 1 0/24 HP | 15 DMG | 6 MIT

Allania 13/36 HP | 4/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

+4 mats

+480 col

Edited by Allania

Hydra spent a few more minutes running around before gaining a sense of control. "Oof where am I." He looked around him, all he could see was barren sand. Noticing Allania on top of the hill and four dead toads he quickly forgot about what he was searching for and ran over to her. "Hey Allania. Looks like you did all the work again. Haha, let's go home. By the way I can't seem to remember anything that happened in the past few minutes, any idea?"

ID# 53711 results:

Loot: 2 (fail no dungeon found)

Edited by Hydra

"I don't know what you mean, there was no fight here" she said dryly, the red pixels still hanging in the air around her. "And I agree," just walking in the direction of the town as if nothing was happening, "let's head on back to the town. So then, how are we going to split the spoils?" Allania asked, casually twirling her dagger around in her hand. It had been an eventful trip, and she was just glad that both of them could walk out of there with their lives.