[PP-F1] The Bluenette (Luna)

@Luna

Allania sat on the edge of the Town of Beginning, pondering what she would do for the day. Leaning against the wall, Allania let out a sigh. It was a beautiful day today. Hung high within the azure welkin was the blazing orb that was the Sun. It's fingers of light piercing through the light cloud cover to produce a patchwork pattern on the plains below. Ever shifting, illuminating the world in its bright light. There was a cool breeze in the air, not one that would cause a chill to the bone, more a refreshing light breeze. The zephyr's cooling touch blended perfectly with the warm embrace of the sun.

Allania let her thoughts wander, heading them nowhere in particular as she watched the patchwork pattern

Luna smiled as she walked through the town of beginnings, somehow today seemed to be different. She was happy, possibly even a little more confident than usual. Every few buildings there was a shop, she stopped to look through the windows, admiring the items that they had for sale. "Oooh..." Luna said as she looked into the window of a tailor's shop, her eyes fixed on a nice little outfit, but it was too expensive for her to afford. "Oh well..." she said with a sigh, before walking on further, eventually reaching the area that Allania was in, noticing the blonde as they had met before. "A-allania?" she asked timidly as she approached the girl. 

Not hearing the girl initially, the world's voice being all but white noise to her, Allania continued to look up at the sky. It was truly a magnificent day.

Allania finally noticed the bluenette when she lowered her gaze from the heavens above and the plains about her. Looking around. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust back to the light of the surface, the sky had been so much brighter. With the bluenette nearly upon her, Allania let out a small smile, welcoming the girl over. "Hey there. Luna right?" she asked, just to make sure she had remembered the right player, though she was quite confident in the name, there were afterall not a lot of players in this world with blue hair quite like the girls.

Luna was slightly disheartened when Allania didn't reply, but instead looked up at the sky for a few seconds. 'Am I being annoying?' she thought to herself before the blonde averted her gaze from the sky, returning to the world of the living, smiling at the bluenette before saying.  "Hey there. Luna right?". The girl nodded, looking directly at Allania, something that she didn't do much of the first time that they had mat."Yeah...are you ok?" she asked, her voice clear yet she spoke slowly and almost apprehensively, pushing a few blue locks from her face as she did. 

Allania, still sitting looks up at the Bluenette, shading her eyes with one hand to block out the glare from the Sun. "oh, yeah. I'm fine thank you. I was just lost in thought, taking in the beauty of the world that Kayaba made for us. Everything is different, from player to players, from NPC to NPC, even every single mob has their slight variation. Unique. All of them. No two times will the code of this world be the same, not once will it be the same as it is now. And I think that's just wonderful", she said, lowering her gaze back to the horizon. She had been on this floor a while now, having a few trips out into the plains. Mostly alone though a few times she had gone out with people that she happily called friends. "And how are you my dear?" she asked, looking back up at the bluenette.

Luna smiled as Allania began to talk about how beautiful SAO was, and the bluenette couldn't help but agree, even if it was a deathgame, it was a bautiful and magnficent one, it was obvious that it Aincrad was a labour of love...it was such a shame that it was being used as a prison. "I'm fine..." Luna said, less nervous this time. "I was just doing some window shopping...the tailors around here make some wonderful clothes. Especially dresses and skirts...or is that a little too girly?" she paused for a moment, maybe she had said too much? She shook her head. "But I'm poor so I can't buy anything...and these starter clothes aren't really my thing" she said with a small giggle. 

"It's good to hear that you're fairing well. And window shopping? I used to do that a bit when I first started, but mine was more to acquire a piece of gear that would keep me alive. In the end I just made it myself" I say the last part, tugging at bodice, "I even made this dress also, it helps to bring me luck" smiling fondly as I play with the hem of the dress. "And like I said, everyone here is unique, so if 'girly' things as you call it are what you want to do then that's wonderful." a warm smile covering her face, "if you ever want any gear, just come on over to my store some time, I also happen to be a tailor and have quite a few items in stock, if there's anything that you want there just ask. I don't charge for anything that is less than a perfect really, it's more of a pay whatever you want affair. And if there's something you want but I don't have just ask".

Luna smiled as she listened to Allania, she was so kind and gentle, almost always smiling it seemed. Allania explained that she was a tailor, even offering to make some gear for Luna. "You're a tailor?" she said excitedly, her face lighting up as she did. "I want to become a tailor too, mainly because I just want to be able to make my own clothes, although my tastes may not be too practical" she said with a giggle, it was true that when it came to fashion Luna wasn't the type of girl that would be fine with wearing heavy metal armour. Hell no. 

"Can I ask, if you made someone a dress what enhancements could it have? I know that blacksmiths and tailors can give items different effects"

" A dress hey?" Allania said, casting her mind back to try and recall the different enhancements that you could imbue items with. "Well, that depends you see. If you make a basic dress, as in one just designed solely for wearing, in other words a dress that is clothing then you could give yourself extra luck, just like this dress, or an enhancement that gives you extra experience whenever you try and craft. However if you make it designed for battle, a set of light armour in the design of a dress then the things you can imbue it with come from a much greater list, things such as mitigation, to thorns, to evasion, savvy, light momentum and recovery. All of which do different things." Allania explained to the girl, "You can only have three items worn with enhancements on at once, so you have to choose carefully and plan what you wear. And most importantly make sure it's too your liking, there's no point in travelling this world in something you don't like" she said, smiling at the girl. Hoping that she had been even just marginally helpful.

Luna listened intently to the blonde as she explained the options for enhancements on the kind of gear that Luna wanted. "That sounds nice, imagine wearing a dress into battle" she said with a giggle, before sighing. "I'll be sure to drop by your shop some time, it'll be nice to drop these" she said gesturing to the rather androgynous looking starter clothes that she was wearing. "So.." she said, trying to focus before she went off track. "How about we go and do something, maybe hunting, looking for mats.We need to get stronger in order to survive right?" 

"Well, technically speaking one does not even have to lay a hand on beast or material to reach the heights of this world, to become strong amongst strong, so if it's for survivals sake then you need not fight. But it's fun to go out there into the field and fight foot and nail for survival. It gets the adrenaline pumping, especially if it's a fun fight. But no, it's not necessary. Though if you would like to go and fight some creatures then I'd be more than happy to tag along and help to protect you" Allania said, once again looking at the Bluenette. "and yeah, the starting clothes aren't the most stunning of thing in the world" she agreed. This player seemed to be slightly nervous at times but she seemed nice.

Luna nodded. "I see what you mean, but to be honest fighting for something and putting so much work into getting something or achieving something makes reaching your goal so much better because of what you've had to go through in order to get there. It's not the outcome that makes something worthwhile, but the journey there" she said with a smile, before pushing a couple of blue locks away from her face. "I hope you don't mind protecting me, if the boars land a good hit I'm dead, so it may just be that you kill stuff and  I tag along"

"I agree with you on that, the journey is the important part by far. Not the outcome" nodding as she spoke. "And it won't be like that. We could find a nice Boar, and then just let me punch it a few times to take the Hate, then you can finish it off? As that way you won't die that way" she asked warmly, "and I wouldn't dream of putting you against the creatures I normally fight, they'd kill even me if I did not have this bodice" Allania said, laughing slightly at the latter part. It was so true, gear could easily make the difference between life and death in this world. Getting up from where she was sat, Allania extended her arms, stretching out wide and arching her back. "Shall we head on off then?"

Luna was glad to hear that the other player agreed, so many people are so focused on the outcome that they miss out on an incredible experience. It's sad really.  The blonde then went on to explain her plan for fighting the boars, she would grab it's attention but make sure to not kill it, allowing Luna to get some action while also being relatively safe, it was a sound plan and Luna was flattered that the blonde had offered to protect her, it was so nice. 

"Ok, that sounds like a good plan, you lead the way"

"good good" Allania said, finishing her stretch, "follow me then". Allania walked out a nearby gate, looking over the expanse of the plains the stretched out beyond her. She loved the plains, she frequented this place often, and would not forget the times she had spent with others here. Scanning the horizon, Allania searched for a lone Boar, one that would not pose a threat. Quickly spotting a solo Boar on the plains that seemed like a good choice, Allania leaned into Luna and pointed out the one she had chosen. "I think that ones a good choice. What do you say?". Unequipping her armour

Edited by Allania

Luna smiled as she followed Allanie onto the fast plains of floor one, it was an amazing sight, the seemingly boundless expanses of land. She took a deep breath in, clear, crisp air filling her lungs as the sun shone brilliantly."This is great" she said, taking a second to appreciate it all. 

"I think that ones a good choice. What do you say?" she heard Allanuia see, looking at the lone boar that the blonde was talking about. "Yeah, that one seem's ok. As long as you attack it first" the bluenette said

Trotting over to the Boar, Allania covered the distance in a short time. Nearing the Boar Allania lashed out with her fist, punching it straight in the face. "Okay now, I've got its aggro, so you go ahead and attack it" she said, backing away from the Boar, dodging its thrashing head, as it tried to rake Allania with its razor-like tusks. 

ID# 53416 results:

Battle: 9 (crit, +1DMG)

MOB: 4 (fail)

Boar 3/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Allania 36/36 HP | 8/9 Energy | 5 DMG | [Hate 1]

Edited by Allania

ID: 53419

BD: 6 (Hit) (2DMG)

Luna watched as Allania ran up to the boar, abandoning her weapon completely, instead striking the beast with her fist, the blow finding it's mark easily. . "Okay now, I've got its aggro, so you go ahead and attack it" Luna heard the blonde say while dodging the boar's attempt at a counter attack. With a deep breath in the bluenette charged at the Boar, her sword glowing a blue similar to her hair as she activated her <Linear> sword art, her rapier piercing the boar's flesh with ease, taking it's health down to a sliver. 

Luna (4/4) (1/1EN) [HATE:1] (-1EN from Linear, +1 turn regen) 

Allania (36/36) (8/9EN) [Hate 1] 

Boar (2/4) (-1 from Linear) 

As she watched the girl it the Boar with ease, Allania was impressed, in her first fight she had been unable to touch the Boar. Reminiscing Allania had got distracted and the Boar rammed into her front, pushing her back. Allania rolled away after the hit and tried to punch in the same motion but the Boar had charged on past her by the time her fist lashed out at the Boar. "Don't attack it yet!!" Allania shouted towards the bluenette. "If you hit it now then it will definitely go for you next, and that could kill you! So just stand back and let me hit it once more".

ID# 53424 results:

Battle: 5 (miss) 

MOB: 8 (hit)

Boar 2/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Allania 33/36 HP | 8/9 Energy | 5 DMG | [Hate 1]

Edited by Allania

Luna watched, wincing in pain as she saw Allania get hit by the boar. 'That must have hurt...' she thought to herself before focusing on the boar, readying herself for an attack but Allania warned her. "If you hit it now then it will definitely go for you next, and that could kill you! So just stand back and let me hit it once more".  Luna froze up in fear. A single enemy...a single low levelled enemy could kill her. "O-ok" she stammered, holding her rapier diagonally in a defensive position just in case. 

Luna (4/4) (1/1EN) [HATE:1] 

Allania (33/36) (8/9EN) [Hate 1] 

Boar (2/4)