[PP-F5] Strive to Survive <<The Traveler>> (Grave)

Allania watched Grave's fight out of the corner of her eye, keeping most of her attention upon the bandit infront of her. Grave's fight lasted a fraction of the time hers seemed to be taking. He had quickly dispatched the opponent, snapping their spine until it was no more. It was certainly a brutal form of combat, but it seemed effective.

It seemed that Allania had not been the only one to be watching the brutal fight besides them, the female bandit having watched in horror as her partner had shattered into millions of fragments that were quickly whipped away by the ferocious wind of the storm. With anger in her voice the female bandit let out a scream as she lunged forward at Allania aiming to cleave her limbs from her body. Allania had but a moment to react, her dagger just raising in time to deflect the bandits blade high into the air. With the womans blade high in the air Allania darted forward, trying to slice the woman across the abdomen, to which she leaped back in response, avoiding the tip of Allania's blade. While she leaped backwards she brought her blade down, catching Allania on her arm, leaving a pixelated gash. When the woman struck though the thorns adorning Allania's armour sprung to action, scraping the womans sword arm. The thorns depleted her health bar, lowering it to nothing. No health left in her gauge the woman gently broke apart into millions of pixelated fragments, following the path of her partner moments before him.

ID# 56732 results:

Battle: 3 (miss)

Craft: 4 (no environ damage)

Loot: 1 + 2 = 3 (no extra loot)

MOB: 7 (hit, thorns)

Party
Grave: 92/92 HP | 23/23 NRG | D: 9 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
Allania: 59/60 HP | 7/15 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | T: 7 

Enemies
Female Bandit: 0/50 HP | D: 15 | M: 12 | Venomous Blade: On an MD of 9-10, will inflict poison. (5 DMG to enemy for four turns)
Male Bandit: 0/50 HP | D: 15 | M: 12 | Serrated Edge: On an MD of 9-10, will inflict bleed. (8 DMG to enemy for two turns)

+1 mat

Edited by Allania

I winced when the bandit's knife slashed into Allania's arm, hoping the dripping poison did not enter her system. A grin quickly replaced my grimace, however, as the telltale jerk backwards, as if by static shock, signified the bandit catching herself on Allania's thorns. The bandit shattering into pieces, I stood and jogged over to the blond girl, slinging an arm around her shoulder and tugging her gently into my body. "Nice job, Allania!" I exclaimed, reaching down and gently grabbing her injured arm. "Did the poison get you?" I asked, before pointing to the top left of my vision. "You should see a green box underneath your health bar if it did." I told her before dropping her arm and striding off, pulling my arm back to me. "Shall we finish up with a nice lunch at a café? I will be buying, of course." I offered with a wide grin.

---

Thread Completion Rewards

Grave: 1 SP + 100 Col

Allania: 2 SP + 100 Col + <<Survival>> Skill