[SP-F1] <<The Gemini>> Usurper! [Complete]

Hydra had decided to take a few days off and explore some of the floors he had not seen much sight of since starting his journey in SAO. As the Brunette woke from his sleep he glanced around and was instantly hit with heat, not an uncorfotably harsh heat like that of floor 5 but a humid and sticky one. If not for the amazing scenery he wouldn't have bothered touring this floor but he was truly captivated by what he saw. He was harbored in the settlement called Amazon, a beautiful place, many ancient stone ruins were dotted around the area giving it a rustic, historical look. Tribeswomen could be found going about there daily activities as could all NPC's yet they were still beautifully detailed. This was Hydra's second day on the floor and he had decided to venture off into the jungle for some sight seeing. The spearman had heard it was safe as long as you didn't venture to far out and he was desperate to catch a sight of the famously rumored waterfalls that dotted the floor.

Edited by Hydra

"Argh... hot" Hydra took a swig from his waterskin. The spearman had been rummaging through the jungles of floor 6 searching for a decent spot to have his lunch. His clothes were beggining to stick to him and the large steel curiass he had bought for protection was weighing him down. The Brunette slumped against a tree, all sorts of small critters could be sighted here, from tree frogs to snakes even more colorful than his own familiar and then there were spiders. Not wanting to spend to long in one spot he sluggishly moved on. "Huh what's that." He had sighted something covered by several vines and roots and decided to approach it...

As he stumbled through the vegetation that scattered the ground of floor 6 the interesting object came into view. Hydra cut away at the vines with the end of his spear to get a proper look. "Woah..." A mossy stone monument lay in front of him, but not like the ones found in the settlement. The stones was a darker gray and this one had a large stone snake carved around it with two small rubies in it's eyes. The brunette tapped one in curiousity the message <<Immortal Object>> appeared. "Hmm interesting", he was about to sit down until the snakes ruby eyes suddenly lit up and it's jaw opened. "Wh...What!" The youngman jolted back and equipped his spear ready to strike...

The snakes head seemed to stop animating after a few brief moments. It's just remained open. Hydra stayed rooted where he was and waited to see if anything would happen, his spear still equipped in hand. After a few moments a small stream of water began to run out of the snakes mouth. The player stared intently before realzing what was going on, he wasn't looking at a single monument, but was standing on top of a temple itself! The water ran through grooves in the ground it was clearly programmed to be spelling something out. Hydra had nothing else to do so sat down and waited.

After ten or so minutes the water stopped running and came to a stop. Hydra scraped his foot along the ground getting rid of any moss that covered the grooves. The ground was covered in strange markings, what Hydra assumed was an acient tribal script. "So what's the purpose of the water" He stroked his chin and followed the grooves the water and been directed down. After a minute so of examination he realized the water had spelt the symbols out in English. "Wow... this is quite something, even if its just a programme." Walking across the stone temple he began to spell each letter out one by one until eventually forming the sentence.

'what turns everything around but does not move?'

"Ehh... a riddle?" Hydra suddenly perked up and rubbed his hands together quite sinisterly "If get this right I might get some legendary loot hehehe." Once again he entered one of his weird daydreams, visioning himself to be holding a mighty spear. "Ahh......" *Pinch* "ARGH!" Hydra glared down, Dusk one of the heads on his familiar had bitten into his digital skin. "Fine have it your way let's just get on with his." He lightly chuckled. The snake dragon retreated back into his pocket as he got to work figuring out what the riddle meant.

Hydra spent the next hour of the day waltzing up and down the temple trying to figure out the riddle. "What turns everything around?" He would repeatably mumble to himself. His familiar Twilight was asleep on a tree branch watching him from above. Hydra slumped down on a rock "The wind?... nope, Alcohol?...hehe guess it's not that either." Hearing his familiar yawn above the Brunette sighed before calling too it "Do you mind, helping me out here... Dusk? Dawn?" The two heads stared intently at him with their beady eyes. They were surprisingly different, Hydra thought they would be mirrored seeing as it was a game... "Wait a second... that's it! The answer is Mirror!" A moment passed, for a second he thought he was wrong again but then the monument started to rumble and soon crumbled into the ground revealing a set of stairs...

Hydra blinked a few times, startled at what had just happened. The stairs seemed to curve down into nothing but darkness with a slight orange glow from torches pinned to the wall. Twilight flew into Hydra's pocket. "Well I guess we could take a quick look." As the spearman started climbing down the first few steps the humidity was soon met with a cool arid breeze. It felt rather pleasant yet that was not all. Something seemed off to the Brunette, after a few moments of descending into the temple he realized that mirrors lined his left and right. He had never examined his figure much in SAO, he ran his thumb and index finger between a lock of hair and twiddled with it before moving on...

As Hydra proceeded downwards the sounds of his footsteps could be heard echoing of the walls. After five or so minutes of walking deeper and deeper into the floor a large black steel door blocked the players path. "Eh?" He scratched the side of his head in confusement and then pushed forwards with all the strength he could muster. The doors were incredibly heavy but he was just about capable of pushing the open. They soon closed behind him slamming shut and the spearman was left stranded in complete darkness. *Clap, clap* The sound bounced off from all sides of the room and only moments after several braziers suddenly lit up. Hydra glanced around in a panic, the door he had come through was gone he seemed to be isolated in some sort of corridor...

Glancing downwards Hydra realized he was on a purple carpet, "What on earth is this." He whispered to himself. As he looked down the stretch of room the braziers continued to light the path. The spearman looked back just to check the door definitely had dissapeared before moving forward. The only thing the player could here was the sound of his steps as he walked across the carpet, he felt slightly safer having Twilight with him but fear was playing a tune on his heart. Up ahead the corridor widened into a larger room with what looked like an Iron throne in the middle.

As Hydra entered the whole room lit up as though it were ablaze "What is this!" He changed into a defensive position despite there being no sign of life. "Ahaha!" The voice came from behind the thrones, it sounded surprisingly familiar. Hydra stayed in his position and wouldn't budge. "Welcome Hydra!" The figure moved slowly as it walked from behind the cover of the throne. Hydra's jaw dropped "Look Twilight you have a friend!" He said pointing towards another familiar. "Eh?! Look at me you idiot! Who cares about this stupid familiar." The strange looking man grabbed the other Twilight and cut it in half with his spear. "There now Look a!" The man flew backwards as Hydra punched him square in the face "How dare you hurt your own pet, your despicable!". There was a brief pause as the man stood up and spat on the floor, "How has this idiot not realized im his copy *face palm*. Ugh that's it I've had enough. TIME TO DIE!" He equipped an old looking spear and charged towards Hydra.

Hydra watched as the weird man that looked oddly familiar charged towards him. The spearman was a little surprised this player had instantly attacked him but then again he had killed his own familiar. Quickly stepping to the side the man missed his spear flailing wildly in the air. Hydra paced back a few steps and then thought back to himself about some of his favorite anime's and how the main protagonists always had awesome battles like this. Clenching his weapon in hand "Alright! ITTOU SHURA"  The man just looked at Hydra and faced palmed again "Why do I always get the weird ones."

ID# 53698 results:

Battle: 2 (Miss)

MOB: 5-3 (Miss)

Gemini: 48 HP | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 12 DMG (1+3*3)

Hydra: 48 HP | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 6 DMG | 10/12 ENG

Edited by Hydra

Hydra plunged forward, know one was like him. Even in SAO he was unique as he screamed "ITTOU SHURA!" A hit from one of his favorite anime's.He quickly ducked under the enemies spear and aimed two consecutive thrusts at the impostors neck. Unfortunately his blade did not cut deep enough, the spearman couldn't help but grit his teeth as he turned around and aimed at the player again. It was only then he realized he was fighting himself "Ooh know I get it." He said bumping his fists together.

ID# 53703 results: Player DMG <<Snake Bite>> [1+3+2+1*(1x2)] = 14 DMG to Gemini

Battle: 9 (+1 DMG)

MOB: 6-3 (miss)

Gemini: 34/48 HP | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 12 DMG (1+3*3)

Hydra: 48 HP | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 6 DMG | 9/12 ENG

Edited by Hydra

Hydra slightly surprised by the fact this thing represented him was caught off guard. The impostor drove his own spear into his stomach and activated <<Snake Bite>> like he did before. The weapon just about broke through the armor and dealt a hefty bit of damage to the spearman. "I don't suppose your letting me out here right?" Hydra grinned. "No today the only one leaving here is me." , "I'm afraid I can't let that happen." The pair clashed again.

ID# 53712: MOB DMG <<Copied Snake Bite>> [12+1*(2*1)] = [26-18Mit] = 8 DMG

Battle: 5 (fail)

MOB: 9 (+1)

Gemini: 34/48 HP | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 12 DMG (1+3*3)

Hydra: 40/48 HP | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 6 DMG | 8/12 ENG

Edited by Hydra

"Im sorry, but im afraid I don't like people playing as me." Hydra once again lifted his spear and charged forward. "You fool you are running right into my spear." As the players drew close the real Hydra's necklace pendant caught the light and shined so brightly it blinded his foe. "Gah! What is that light!" The spearman used this to his advantage, quickly darting behind the player and planting another two thrusts into his back.

ID# 53714 results: Player DMG <<Snake Bite>> [1+3+2(2*1)] = [12 DMG]

Battle: 6 (hit)

MOB: 8-3 (fail)

Gemini: 22/48 HP | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 12 DMG (1+3*3)

Hydra: 40/48 HP | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 6 DMG | 7/12 ENG

Edited by Hydra

Hydra was already running around for his next assault. "Wait Please!" His opponent startled,  started backing away and tripped backwards. Images flashed before Hydra's eyes, all the friends he had made, he had to fight, he had to get strong for them. "I WILL NOT HOLD BACK!" He screamed at his opponent now moving at full speed. The spearman raised his weapon, a small tear ran down his cheek for reasons he was unknown too. "NO! NO! HAVE MERCY PLEASE!" In that moment Hydra thrust his left arm into the mirror image and continued to run past. "Soul.... PIERCEE!" His spear Lightning Strike, made it's own sound at that point as it sailed through the Gemini's heart and sent the creature flying into the throne from the sheer force. For a moment it sat there, slumped down a gaping hole in it's heart, it's empty eyes staring at Hydra before it shattered into thousands of shards. Hydra held his spear up in triumph.

ID# 53715 results: Player DMG <<Soul Pierce>> [1+3+2(1x5)] = 30 DMG

Battle: 7

Loot: 11 <<Concentration>> Received

MOB: 2-3= -1

Gemini: 0/48 HP | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 12 DMG (1+3*3) [DEAD]

Hydra: 40/48 HP | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 6 DMG | 3/12 ENG

Edited by Hydra

Hydra closed his eyes, he heard the sound of thousands of mirrors shattering around him. When he opened his eyes again he was back at the top of the temple. "Wait was that just a daydream?" He swiveled around the statue of the snake lay in front of him. It seemed completely in tact. The spearman gave a confused look, his familiar Twilight also seemed to be rolling around on the floor as apposed to flying. Hydra sighed to himself, yet something was off. The Brunette felt as though he had acquired a skill...

Looking at his exhausted familiar, he crouched down and picked her up "Come on let's get out of this place and return home." He smiled sweetly and popped her into his pocket. It was funny she could fit being a two headed dragon snake. Hydra took one last glance at the temple he had found before turning back the way he came. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to find some materials." he mumbled to himself. The small path was not a bountiful one despite being stuck in the middle of a Jungle.

ID# 53725 results:

Loot: 11 (fail)

Edited by Hydra

Hydra was careful not to trample over the flowers as he walked back. They would likely be useful to an Alchemist but not to him. Noticing a rather interesting looking tree the spearman approached it to take a further inspection. "Huh..." He tapped the bark a few times with a finger. "Tough stuff, I can definitely use this." Hydra looked around on the floor and found a branch which he quickly pocketed to take back home with him.

ID# 53726 results:

Loot: 20 (success)

Edited by Hydra

The spearman continued on, "Alright Twilight one more scavenge and we will be back. I promise." After collecting the bark from the tree the spearman had almost made it back to Amazon. He kept his eyes open for anything interesting on the way. "Over here, nope..." Letting out a yawn he plodded along thinking about his battle with the Gemini. It certainly felt real enough at the time. Hydra examined his hand something was stuck in it "What? When did that get there." He pulled it out and examined it, it appeared to be a small shard of glass. "So it was real?" Hydra shook his head and pocketed the shard, it wasn't any use to him as a material but he kept it anyway.

ID# 53729 results:

Loot: 11

Edited by Hydra