[PP-F12] That's a Big Snake... <<Lord of the Seas>> (Ssendom, Ebony)

Hikoru sighed as he equipped his gear in his shop and whistled, summoning his Familiar to his shoulder and scratching his chin. He was about to go on one of the hardest Quests he had ever been on, next to Tagas. He knew he had a chance to die, but he didn't care. He was going with two stronger players, Ebony and Dom, or at least he hoped to be. He had hoped they would come, as he had shot them both a message about it, and had planned to meet them on the 12th floor's local pub. He enjoyed pubs as a meeting place, and he wouldn't mind getting a drink or two afterward if they wanted. He sighed and went to the third floor's teleporter and made his way to the 12th floor and went inside to the pub, waiting for his friends to appear if they decided to, which he hoped they did

Dom waited outside the local pub that was player killer accessible, clad in his full gear ready to trudge through the murky swampy water as he had done many a time before. He couldn't exactly enter the town where Hik was probably going to meet up with someone else to do the quest since he was informed via the message that there would be three of them including Dom to fight the Wyrm of the Twelfth floor, "I can never understand why people seem to think I need assistance to defeat the quest boss, I can completely annihilate the boss in a single strike. But if they're so determined to tell me that I need help, then I guess I will let them be informed that I truly don't." He told himself as he continued to lean and rest on a wooden pole.

Ebony got the message from Hikrou and headed to the twelve floor right away. He had invited her on one of the few quests that she had yet to complete, and she really needed the skill points, especially now that she had figured out where to go after she had finished up with first aid. It was time to start upgrading her tank skills, so that she could heal and protect at the same time. She entered the pub that Hikoru had specified and glanced around, trying to find Hikoru.

Hikoru saw Ebony come in, and he smiled as she did. He came over and gave her a nod, then motioned back to the door, remembering that Dommy was a PKer and wouldn't be able to go into town. He breathed and continued to go through the murky swamp, until he came across the only tavern that wasn't in town. He saw a clad figure at the door and waved, recognizing the armor

"Hey Dom!" He said with a small laugh. He came over to the player with a small grin. He was glad he had met him here, and he held his hand out to shake "How are you doing today?" He asked in a bright tone amidst the swampy wasteland that was around them.

Dom turned his head slowly popping his neck multiple times, then in the opposite direction to pop it some more. He looked forward at the approaching players and immediately noticed who one of them was. He reciprocated the lifted hand to demonstrate waving without actually moving his hand around, "Good to see you again Hik. You don't want to put a blade in my stomach like the other day?" He chuckled trying to make light of the issue that happened in the meeting room. He wasn't going to respond to how he was doing because there was a lot going through the mind of the Berserker... Some of the voices that were in there didn't belong to him.

Ebony followed Hikoru out into the swamplands until they came across Ssendom, standing in front of a ramshackle tavern in the middle of nowhere. She listened as Hikoru greeted the Berserker happily, and then Dom replied asking Hik if he still wanted to put a blade in his stomach. Ebony raised an eyebrow. She had definitely missed something when she had skipped the meeting the other day. Maybe she should have gone. She was just a bit too lazy though. "Hey Dom." She said with a smile.

Hikoru laughed, then looked down shyly as he asked about stabbing a sword into him. That was the first time he had exploded in anger ever since he was a little kid, and it definitely wasn't one if his proudest moments in SAO. He could have been killed, and for what? An old friend he had lost contact with a long time ago. He sighed and faced the player with a small frown

"I'm sorry about that, I really am... I just lost my cool..." He said, slightly embarrassed. He turned to Ebony and with a small smile, gave her a thumbs up, and made sure everything was Equipped. "I have my Banner of Support, so I can heal as well as attack, so we should be good. Just tell me when you guys are ready to go, and we can head off." He said and stood and made sure everything he needed was equipped and ready

Dom shrugged at Hikki, he looked over at Ebony who happily greeted the Berserker, "Good to see you a-again... Um..." He had a long pause making it easily noticeable that he somewhat forgot the woman's name, "Ebony isn't it?" He asked inquisitively. He gritted his teeth a bit hoping not to be incorrect about the name of the woman, "Please don't hate me if I am wrong, I have been dealing with a lot as of recent and having a harder and harder time focusing off of it." He told her with Absolutely truth. He shifted his shoulder around to let the blade sit more comfortable on his back while redirecting his attention back to Hikoru, "You have nothing to apologize for, I realize I was an asshole at the meeting. I butchered your friends name solely because I never got to meet the guy. I'm surprised you haven't atleast stabbed me once." He said truthfully as he turned around, "And we won't need any healing done today. This'll be a simple tag em and bag em run." He then darted off after having stated what kinda system he was running.

Ebony smiled as Dom managed to get her name right. She wasnt surprised that he would have trouble remembering it, as she wasnt in his guild or a very well known player, even being one of the best healers in the game. She supposed that someone like Dom wouldnt need a healer though. She had heard rumors about his play style, and it seemed that as long as he didnt get one shotted, his health would just regenerate. She didnt know if that was fact or fiction though. "She leaned over and gave Hik a gentle punch on the arm. "Let's get going!" She said excitedly and took off after Ssendom.

Hikoru just sighed as both players went running towards the boss. He should have expected it, but it still bothered him a bit. They we're relying on Dom whole-heartedly. If he missed, he wouldn't be able to deal anywhere near as close of damage as he could. He sighed and did his best to keep up in the swamp's murky depths with the other players. He knew he would be prepared to attack, for he had enough evasion to make him a bit dodgy, even in this murkiness of the swamp. He breathed and kept moving, slightly huffing and puffing as he struggled against the grip on his feet. He looked, and saw that they we're soon to appear where the boss was to be. A cold sweat slid down his back

"Almost there guys, get ready!" He said with a small breath. He was scared, but he knew that they all had a good chance to live through this.

Dom trudged through the murky water as though it didn't bother him in the slightest, effortlessly walking through the water as though it wasn't affecting him at all. He looksd back to Ebony and Hikoru seeing them both struggle to push through the swamp, "If either of you need me to carry you to get through this quicker, then I don't mind." He informed them as he stopped to wait for them to catch up. He didn't want to seem like he was emasculating Hik or trying to be sexist toward Ebony. He was honestly trying to pick up speed since he had trekked through the swamp often. And the waters waves would be picking up in strength soon as they were reaching the edge of the storm. The Lord of the Sea's was the eye of the storm and the waters would be far too rough for many to barely even be able to move, "Just be mindful of the rapids strength as we combat the boss." He followed up saying.

Ebony trudged after Ssendom, seeming to be having a much easier time than Hikoru was. It was certainly a draining process, but she was making good headway. Maybe it had to do with the amount of mitigation a player had, or their skill points in armor and block? She didnt know, but it seemed to be the case. "I will. I wont let either of you die either if something happens." She stated, speaking more to Hikoru than Dom. Ssendm could probably take hits from the boss all day and be fine. 

Hikoru shook his head as Dom asked if he needed to be carried. He was feeling fine, but he knew it was a bit more of a trudge forward. He sighed and took note of what the player said, then continued forward, noticing that the wind was starting to pick up. He caught up with the players and looked at Dom. Ariel had informed him that he had a sort of "contract" and that he could try to ask for some materials, as she had given him the OK to take a week's worth of Materials from the player.

"Excuse me Dom." He asked "But is it possible that I could get a few mats for my shop? I had talked to Ariel, and she had agreed that I could get some from that contract of yours..." He asked shyly, but surely. He hoped he could get a bit so he could at least get to rank 4 soon. He sighed as he continued to trek and the wind and such started to pick up around them.

Dom looked at Hikoru who happened to ask a question the Berserker simply just wasn't expecting to come up, "You want to take Ariel's weekly pick-up of sixty materials. Sure, but if I hear that you didn't tell her I gave it to you... Well we just don't want to be left with consequences is all." He chuckled as he pulled out sixty mats in a bag with assorted items qualifying as materials. He dropped it in Hikoru's hand without a second thought then turned his attention to Ebony, "Yeah, make sure Hikoru doesn't die. I need you both alive so people don't start yelling at me like... 'How could you let that person die, they had some much to live for!'" He mocked the apparent people who would say with an obvious fake females voice that he couldn't really get since his natural voice is so deep and somewhat powerful.

Ebony watched as Dom and Hikoru traded a large sum of materials like it was no big deal. She didnt think that shed ever had that many materials at once, not that she really crafted anymore though. She smiled as Dom made a joke about how she shouldnt let Hik die or others would blame him. There seemed to be a lot of blaming happening lately, and for dumb reasons too. All of the blame around that last battle lay on the players themselves who joined the fight unprepared, without crystals or safeguards. "Lets keep moving then." She announced.

Hikoru smiled and pocketed the items quietly. He was glad he could rely on his friends to help him to get to stronger and stronger levels and tiers in his shop and of himself. He breathed and continued forward to the swamp. He breathed and continued towards the area. Soon the wind picked up and a strong wind blew throughout the area. He grit his teeth and continued to move forward. He looked at the two beside him, and nodded

"I'm guessing the boss is ahead! Dom, you take Lead! Ebony, follow and be prepared to heal if we don't kill this thing. I don't want you in combat!" He shouted through the winds. He charged forward, making sure to stay behind Dom, and made his way towards the creature

(OOC: I'll give Dom the honors of spawning said creature :D)

Dom decided to take a precaution before the boss fully spawned in to take out a kingly crab meat meal he had stored in his inventory, he completely consumed the food and took a damage crystal out for safe measure to assure his damage would prevail over the amount needed in case his Fallen Enhancement decided to deactivate. Once he was fully prepared he nodded to Ebony, "Indeed let's keep this moving." He chuckled as the Boss finally began to spawn, the rapids strong enough to push players who weren't already prepared for the strength of the waters.

Dom gripped his blade tight, "Time for one dead worm!" He shouted as he launched into the air from a standing position, flying towards the boss at incredible speeds. He brought his weapon to the side and charged his strongest sword art. He noticed in his peripheral vision that the dark purple energy that was Fallen happened to deactive, all Dom could do was chuckle while in air, "Luckily I prepared for that." Using his raw strength, he cleaved the worm literally into two halves forcing it to explode into thousands of data particles. Dom landed on the turf on the opposite side of the pond, he dropped his weapon on his shoulder as it regained it's eerie purple energy, "Easy peasy" He muttered to himself.

ID: 54364 BD: 10 LD: 8+6=14

Dom: 193/193
   NRG: 35/47 -12

Lord of the Seas 0/300 (31-8(fallen)+2(Crit)=25*12=300)

Loot: 3,600 Col | 1 Mat

Edited by Ssendom

Ebony frowned at Hikoru as he attempted to give them roles, him telling her to stay out of combat. Hell no! She would go into combat if she wanted to, whether or not Hik told her not to. She had more experience and levels than Hikoru did, and felt as though she was also a better overall strategist. She didnt expect either of them to get a turn though. Her beliefs were proved correct as Dom launched himself into the air and kill the boss before either of them could do anything. 

Hikoru whistled as Ssendom had one shot the large creature, and he smiled and came, slapping the back of the player. He knew the player could easily one-shot anything, and he had seen proof of this time and time again. He sighed and smelled the morning air, looking around, and realising that they were truly in the eye of the storm. He enjoyed the scenic beauty of the area around him. He sighed and looked at Ssendom with a large smile

"You never cease to amaze me Mr. Berserker." He said with a small smile. He looked at Ebony and gave a small smile, then looked around, noting the area and making sure to remember it for later. He never knew if he would have to help another player or two defeat this creature, and he gave a small sigh and nodded "Alright, how about we head home? It's been a long day of trekking, and i'm sure we've all got places to be." He said with a small smile

Edited by Hikoru

Dom looked about seeing if there were any indications of a sub-dungeon in the nearby vicinity; an outline, a movable rock, a cluster of trees, a hole in the water. But there was absolutely no indicator of any sort to signify a sub-dungeon, Dom shrugged and looked at Hikoru, "Well I am glad to hear that someone thinks I am amazing. But don't count your luck over me so high, as there really aren't any sub-dungeons near us at all. Looks as though the Quest Boss didn't spawn in a zone near a sub-dungeon of any sort. Sorry to inform you of that Hikoru and Ebony." He apologized to them then turned back toward the teleportation gate he had to take in order to go back to the Azure Brigade Guild Hall, "Until next time you two." He bid them both farewell and departed from the location.

ID: 54460 LD: 6+6=12 (No sub-dungeon)

Edited by Ssendom