[PP-F4] I'm here for you (Jomei)

''Of course I mean it stupid.'' she said with a smile from ear to ear.''What would I other answeeeee...'' shesuddenly got abrupted by Jomei to step froth and hugging her into the air. Her hear, no, her whole body, got filled of happiness. She had been so scared there. That he would take the first she said as an answer and leave her. After some time in the air she landed back on the ground.''Was you nervous? I almost died there.'' of course she didnt meant it literally. Then her arms wrapped around Jomei, hugging him, loving him.''I didnt knew what to say. But still, Im glad you did it.''she rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heart-beats.''Oh my oh my. I want to spend the rest of life with you as well. My whol...'' then the thougth stroke her mind, whole life maybe wouldnt be that long. After all this was a death game and also, when they reach hundred go back to normal. But dont think about that now 'kay Sandra?''...whole life, just with you.'' she finished of her sentance after a single moments pause.''I gues we gonna have to visit Ariel then, to get some appropriate clothes right?'' she said, had already started to thaought about wedding-dresses.

"Yeah.. threw me off there for a moment." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. He was honestly worried for a moment that Zandra had reconsidered getting hitched and living together, but it was merely just him surprising her with his question. He looked her in the crimson eyes and smiled, "Yeah, definitely don't want to get married wearing this." he said as a joke tugging his shirt at his hips. "Theres no need to rush though, I think I need to get a little something else to make our wedding a bit more.. official." he said with a smirk, holding up his hand and pointing at the base of his ring finger. "I also think we should get a house together first, that way we have somewhere to actually live together.." He placed his hand on his chin and stroked it for a moment, thinking. "Maybe we can get a house on one of the higher floors, like maybe Floor Sixteen. I haven't been there yet, but I hear that theres a beach thats even nicer than Floor Eleven's." he chuckled, "We can make Lowe jealous with a beach house better than his." He realized that he had done all of this planning and talking without even getting Zandra's input. Turning to her, he smiled, "What do you think?"

Zandra looked at the irishman when he started to make plans for their new house. That it would be on floor sixteen to make Lowenthal jeaoulos because they have a better house then him. She smiled and slowly brushed her hand thru his hair while looking into his eyes.''That sounds realy lovely dear.'' she took a look around in the store.''Actually, Ive started to prepare for it. Thou I havent founded the right time to talk to you about it. You maybe didnt saw it but, I have made some cleaning in here to prepare for the move.'' She scratched her neck and looked at the floor.''Ehm... Ive also went out on some money hunts to get Col. Since they are quite expensive.'' When she continued after that her voice got a sad tone.''I also have gotten quite a large... a large...'' she gulped. Why did she get so emotional over this now? Was it since she already was weakned by the days happening.''AlargeorderfromSsendomandgotalotofColfromhimaswell.'' she said in one breath.'' Im ready to mobe when you are. Just one wish, can we have it outside the safezone? Both of us are quite strong and have alot strong friends, I dont think anyone gonna try to pk us. We also gonna get more priacy compared to beeing in safe zone right?''she looked at him, tried to be as cute as possible.''If its okay with you of course.''

Jomei looked around the shop and nodded his head at Zandra, "Aye, I noticed it when we first walked in. I thought something was wrong, but I guess you were just excited to get out into our own place already." he ended with a chuckle. Nothing right now could wipe the smile from his face, this was all really happening. In most cases, online relationships like this, especially in MMOs, were short flings or even just there for roleplay. But in their situation now, actually living in this game without escape, these relationships were just as real as they would be on the outside world. The only thing that ate at his mind was what would happen when they cleared the game, Zandra being in Sweden while Jomei in Japan. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind, they were only on Floor 16.. they still had plenty of time to spend together. "Yeah, I've been saving up my own col as well.. though I'm not as lucky to be able to make as much as you do" he admitted sheepishly, rubbing his arm.

She told him she was ready to move when he was. Jomei smiled, "Then lets move today then." he said excitedly, placing his hands on Zandra's shoulders. "I really do not have much I need to move from my shop, and you already seem to have most packed up." His olive green eyes were lighting up with excitement as he spoke, "Then we can head up to Floor 16 and find the perfect spot." She had just one request, that they place their house outside of the safe zone. Jomei smiled, moving his hands from her shoulders to her hips, "Of course love. I think it would be good for us.. to have a bit more privacy." He said in a low tone, looking her in the eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Jomei agreed with Zandras wish that they would be outside of the safe zone and his exitment affected Zandra to. She was so happy now, finally they would get their very own house. This was so awesome. She threw herself at the man pressed her lips against his. After some moments. She stepped back with the biggest smile shed ever had.''Yeah, lets get started.'' she said, and started to swipe in the air.

-COMPLETE-

Both:
+1 SP (1 completed thread)
+200 Col (1 completed page/2)