[PP-F14] (Quest) The Lich's Calling (Takneil, Ariel)

From behind them a much natural growl could be heard as 2 yellow eyes, the same one Ariel currently had, watched them from the shadows. At the mention of food, Kimba was always the first to respond and this time it would be no different. Ariel sighted as she knew those eyes were more directed at her than anything else... as she got over the chill on her spine she eyed the mob in front of them. 

"On it!" she replied as she once again dashed towards the mob and unleashed a flury of stabs and twirls at the the mini boss. She left it well enough in the red zone, turning her head towards Oikawa. "Eh, mind doing the honors?" she asked with a grin."

Spoiler

[1] Oikawa: 171/173 E: 18/42 

[0] Takneil: 76/76 E: 5/19

[2] Ariel: 189/189 E: 5/46 (+1-14)

ID# 60619 BD: 9 (nat)  MD: 1 [Stunned] (forgot I have Bullrush, so I stunned it with my first hit)
Sword Art:  (14)Over Radiation - 14x*(15 +1 +1) = 238 RAW Damage

Scatterboss 13: 196 /980 (-238) || D: 154 || M: 0 

Sub Dungeon mobs kill count: 15/15 regular mobs; 0/1 dungeon boss

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh with pleasure," exclaimed the blonde as he darted past Ariel and Takneil. Bee-lining straight for the Scatterboss once more, he settled into another flurry of jabs and thrusts, quickly whittling away whatever trivial amount of HP that remained. Flicking his blade off to the side, he quickly sheathed the slender weapon and turned to the other two. "Well that's certainly enough adventure for one day no? Let's head back. Ariel and I have familiars to feed and I'm sure you have your own priorities to attend to Tak," explained the blonde as he began to head back towards the arena.

Once they reached the surface, Oikawa turned to face them once more. "Well I greatly appreciate both of you tagging along. That dungeon was certainly more challenging than the Lich itself. Be careful heading back." With that he waved from over his shoulder and began to traverse the darkened area back to the plaza.

Spoiler

[1] Oikawa: 171/173 E: 7/42 (-14/ +3) [+1 Material]

[0] Takneil: 76/76 E: 17/19

[2] Ariel: 189/189 E: 5/46

ID: 60640 BD: 11 (7+4) CD: 12 LD: 15 (9+3+2+1) [Over Radiation: 15 x 14 = 210 Damage]

Scatterboss: 0/980 || D: 154 || M: 0 (-210 HP)

Sub Dungeon mobs kill count: 15/15 regular mobs; 1/1 dungeon boss

Edited by Oikawa

Letting out a relieved sigh Takneil smiled as both his allies took his advice, maybe he was more of a strategist than a fighter?. Lifting his sword an orange eye scanned over the black blade, maybe he was surviving all in the wrong way?. Looking back up to the shattering boss he sheathed his sword and let out a sigh, he had been thinking about a lot recently. The teaching of his mentor, the words of the healer Ebony, and most of all his shifting emotions. turning to follow the blacksmith, a simple snap of a finger and the <<Eternal Melody>> armor fizzled into smoke. Leaving only the chest plate on the boy. 

Shaking his head The Eternal Knight looked to Oikawa. "If not for you and Ariel I surely would have died trying to do the <<Lich>> alone, then the sub dungeon after that? I think I leveled up twice from this." Nodding he turned towards the teleport gate. "Thank you, I hope one day I can repay both of you..."

The dungeon boss died slayed by Oikawa, a bit of sadness in her now golden eyes in the dark, as she wasn't the one to take its life. Either way, their little adventure came to an end as they traveled back up. Once they reached the surface and she made sure there weren't any other surprises, the blonde closed her eyes and frowned as if concentrating. The moment she opened them, she didn't have the same golden iris as her furred companion but the usual silver mirror-like gaze as their shared vision wasn't active anymore.

She turned towards Oikawa and smiled: "Just like old times eh?"she asked with a chuckle as he left and after Takneil's words she waved her right hand dismissively. "No need to thank us, it was a team effort and every one of us did the part. Congratulations on the level up!" she added while eyeing her familiar who showed a famished expression as she growled at her. "I get it... let's get to town and I'll treat you with a nice big steak." she said, waving goodbye at Takneil as she went towards the closest setlement.