[PP-F1] Finding a familiar (luna)

Allania had agreed to meet Luna once again on the first floor. It seemed like today they'd be doing a quest together. She had met the Bluenette on a few occasions now, most recently in her store. Allania was waiting for the bluenette by the teleporter in the Town of Beginning, it was always a nice place. The breeze was gentle, and the Sun was warm, complimenting one another wonderfully. Most importantly though it was safe, situated within the very first place that a player spawn, the very first safe zone.

Allania sat down on a nearby bench, looking up at the sky and waited.

Luna smiled as she walked through the town of beginnings towards the teleport gate where she ahd agreed to meet Allania, a blonde haired woman who had helped Luna multiple times and the two had met many times two. "I hope I can get a cute familiar..." she said as she looked through her menu at the quest <<Feeding the enemy>>which involved her taming a wild animal and having it as a pet. 

"Hey, allania!" she said excitedly as a she saw the blonde. 

Hearing her voice being called, Allania looked down from the sky to see the bluenette Luna approaching her. "Hey there," she called out waving to her, "How have you been?", Allania asked, wanting to make sure that the girl was okay. "So then, what quest will we be doing today?" Allania asked, curious as to what the girl had in mind. However Allania was not particularly fussed which quest they would do, it was just nice to adventure with the girl again.

Luna giggled as she approached Allania, the blonde asking if she was ok. "Yep, even better now you're here" she said with an innocent smile before the tailor Asked the bluenette what they were doing. 

"I was thinking <<feeding the enemy>> I always wanted a pet, and they can give you little buffs too so they're super helpful" she said with a smile on her face 

"Ahhh, I remember doing that quest, my familiar was nothing fancy like Hydra's flying snake thing. But it is mine." she said. "I can show you mine if you want" Allania stated to the girl, standing up from where she sat and stretched out, letting out a yawn. "Anyhoo, that sounds like a great quest to do, where do you want to start?" Allania asked. Swiping down, Allania opened her menu and sent Luna a party request, "here, it's probably safer if we go as a party, that way I will know how much health you're actually on". It was a small gesture, but Allania hoped that it would be appreciated, she had not yet managed to craft the armour the girl had asked for yet, so did not want her to be taking any of the blows, as something as simple as a Boar could be deadly.