[OP-F1] Free potions and crystals -COMPLETE-

@Husky

A new customer walks up to Zandra and orders a crystal and a couple off potions.''Hey. Here you are.'' she said with a smile and handed over the items to him.

@Ronin

He repeated the name off her current shop, like when you do to remeber something better.''Yeap, Zandra's pharmacy.'' Then he headed away with a 'later..'.''Later.'' she answered back.

@Khrysaor

A guy that looked to be kinda low leveled walked up to the stand. He ordered a few tier two items as well as tier one. Maybe he didnt knew about the tier system yet. After all, it took some time for her to get into it completly.''Well, no offence but just so you know. You cant use tier two items before you reach level twentyfive. Here, have some off the tier ones with same effect.'' she said and handed over a few tier one potions.

@Lee_Song-Fang

This guy probablly wasnt lvl 25 either.''Just for your information you cant use tier 2 items before you hit level twentyfive.'' she should have only brought tier one since she sold to almost only players under twentyfive. Very well.''Here you have some tier ones with same effects, almost.''

@orhalimi

She nooded at him when he took the potions.''Do so, I realy hope we will see each others again, since know when you have taken some off my potions, you cant die okay?'' she said with a friendly voice and smile.

@Manta Gaul

''Well, if you only gonna stay there and look at the sky I guess you dont want any potions.'' Zandra said with a friendly teasing voice when she started to put everything back into her inventory.''I hope you gonna find what you looking for up there.'' she continued. When she was done she headed back to floor four at her shop.

---COMPLETE---

Spoiler

Everyone: +1 SP +50 Col
Hydra:  +1x Damage(t1) +2 potion +1x HP recovery(t1) +10 crystal--

Ronin: +1x Mass HP Recovery Crystal +15(t1) +1x Damage Mitigation Potion -27(t1) +1x Antidote t1 Potion(t1) +1x Damage +2 Potion(t1) +1x HP Recovery Crystal +20(t1)
Lee-Song-Fang: +1x Damage mitigation +18(t1) +1x HP recovery potion +10(t1) +1x HP recovery crystal +20(t1)
Orhalimi:  +1x HP recovery crystal +20(t1) +1x Damage +2(t2) +1x Damage mitigation +36(t2) +1x Antidote t2
Zero: +4x Damage potion +2(t2) +1x Damage potion +2(t1) +4x Damage mitigation +18(t1) +1x HP recovery potion +10(t1)

Husky: +1x HP recovery Crystal +20(t1) +1 Damage potion +2(t1) +1x Damage mitigation potion +18(t1)
Khrysaor: 2x Damage mitigation +18(t1) +2x HP recovery potion +10(t1) +2x Damage potion +1(t1)