[OP-F1] Free potions and crystals -COMPLETE-

In one off the gardens in at floor one, more specific in the town of the beginnings, there is a stand. Behind the desk stands a black-haired girl with red eyes and a friendly smile on her lips. A sign is saying with large letters 'FREE POTIONS AND CRYSTALS'. On the desk infront of her is it filled with different coloured potions and a small pile of crystals. Zandra didnt got very many sold in her shop, so she guessed hopefully better luck if she went to the marketplace off the beginner town. After all, she almost only had tier one items left, and the higher leveled players dosent care about those. So if she stays here, where beeing easier for the low-levelels to spot her as well.

Potions and crystals in sock:

Spoiler

Potions(t1):

Damage +1 x13

Damage mitigation -9 x18

Antidote t1 x15
Antidote t2 x7

Potions(t2):

HP recovery potion +20 x7

Damage +2 x16

Damage mitigation -18 x12
Damage mitigation -36 x2

Edited by Zandra

Hydra had been taking a break from his work in his Artisan's store and had decided to visit the garden's off the First Floor. Everything seemed completely natural, the birds were tweeting, the grass was green and there was a general sense of harmony. "Ahh.." The spearman let out a relaxed sigh, as he walked casually with his arms behind his back. Approaching the market place of the town of beginnings he opened his left eye and something interesting caught his eye, a stand stacked with potions of all sorts and the words 'free' noted down. The spearman currently didn't have much col to purchase from Alchemists so typically he didn't seek out their stores but the fact these were free sparked his interests.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to check things out..." He happily mumbled to himself still relaxed. Walking over to the store he noticed the person behind had dark black hair and red eyes, and stood smiling. Hydra had never judged anyone on looks so returned his usual innocent smile. The Brunette had no idea what anything was scanning the array of different colored potions and crystals with his blue eyes... "Um Hi, please may have one of them... and one of them...Thanks" The young man pointed his finger at a +2 damage potion and a +10 HP recovery crystal having no clue what they did.

Manta was walking around on the first floor, looking for a good blacksmith when she saw the sign for free potions and crystals. She frowned. Who could it be that was copying the sale that she had had a few days prior. She glanced up, her eyes alighting on Zandra, her rival alchemist. She should have known. After all, she had gotten her idea for giving away all of her potions and crystal for free when she had seen one of Zandra's sales. Still, the idea to give away free potions had been hers. Now it seemed as though they were in a price war of sorts, except one where neither of them could lower their prices anymore... She walked up to the stand casually. "Nice weather today, right Zandra?" She said, acting as nonchalantly as she could and probably seeming even more conspicuous because of it. 

Free crystals and potions... what the [censored]? thought the smoker, taking another drag on his cigarette as he stood back, eyeballing the black haired girl and her little stand.  His eyes sparkled over all the different hued potion bottles and crystals that laid out on the counter top.  He pursed his lips around his brown speckled filter and took another drag and then another, wondering if this was some sort of trick or something.  Who was giving [censored] away for free?  Apparently this girl...  Hell, he couldn't argue with that, and seeing as there were other people giving it a look, he decided he might as well take a gander as well.

The problem with Ronin, was that he was terribly greedy and something of a kleptomaniac.  His gloved fingers twitched at his side as he continued to stare at the stand and all the different colors.  He felt like a little kid in a candy story, a kid with a terrible, insatiable desire to steal all the candy!  He licked his lips and exhaled a massive cloud of smoke from his mouth.  "[censored] it..." he breathed at last, deciding he would head up and try his best to behave. 

"Heyo, are these really free?  [censored], I'll snag these if you don't mind..."  he questioned, looking into the female's reddish hued eyes and holding up a variety of potions and crystals.  Hopefully there wasn't a limit, for though he hadn't just swiped them and walked off, his greed refused to let him take but a single one.

(OOC: Ronin has picked up the following: 

• Mass HP Recovery Crystal +15 x1

• Damage Mitigation Potion -27 x1

• Antidote t1 Potion x1

• Damage +2 Potion x1

HP Recovery Crystal +20 x1

...Let me know if that's too much.)

The white clothed individual laid lazily by the side of the waterfront of the first floor. He wasn't sure just what to do with his time at the moment. He would lean forward into an upright position. While the time by the water was pleasing for him, it did not make for a motivated communication. Lee Song-Fang would stand up into his full posture and hold his arms at his side and figured that he would wonder amidst the town and see just whom was wandering around.

It would not take him long to come across a small gathering in and at its center as a simple stall. The stall containing just what the sign spoke of, free potions. Lee would stand at the side an looking on to see everything going on and would raise his hand in a polite wave "Hello there. What kinds of potions are being given away if I may be so bold as to ask?"

It was I fine morning outside, the virtual sun smile at me as I wake up under a dusky blanket at floor one. I got dressed and shacked the dirt out of my hair. then I looked at the town around me, but didn't saw anything interesting in particular. I start to wake outside of town, not sure what I will do next. Today I was in a good mod, and it was a rare thing by itself. As I cross my way to the gate I saw a bunch of players gathered around something, I went through the crowd until I reached a stand full of crystals and potions. More free stuff! I know it was my lucky day. I walk to the women who managed it and said "Hi, can I get two crystal please?", I pointed on the massive recovery crystal and one of the healing crystal. Then I saw it's the same girl who gave me free potion back then "Oh it's you" I smiled to her, never quite catch her name "Didn't you learned not to give up  free stuff?"

Zero wandered through the first floor again, looking at his inventory with a look of misery. He lacked severely lacked consumables even though he was mid-tier player, though he figured it was due to his own lack of ambition.  If he lacked simple necessities like potions and crystals how would he be able to make sure his newly collected companions were kept safe? His feet stopped moving when he spotted a sign that announced someone was giving away free potions and crystals, the heavens had answered his prayers. He quickly ran up to the table and absentmindedly slammed his hands on it. "I need 3 T2 Rare Healing Potions, 2 T2 Perfect Mitigation Potions, 4 T2 Uncommon Damage Potions, 2 T1 Rare Damage Potions, 4 T1 Rare Mitigation Potions, 2 T1 Healing Potions and 1 T1 Uncommon Healing Crystal for me and my friends. Please tell me you have what I need!"

@Hydra

First to arrive was a guy that had visited her shop for free items. When he had walked up to her he said he wanted one potion and one crystal. Or rather pointed at two and said he wanted those."Here you are." Zandra said without hesitation, handing over the tequired items.

-Damage(t1) +2 potion and HP recovery(t1) +10 crystal

@Manta Gaul

Next to arrive made Zandra raise her eyebrows. It was Manta, she was an alchemist as well. Why would she drop by when she easily could make her own, better potion. Very well, lets see what she wants. It seemed she was rigth, she just wanted to comment about the weather. Thou there was something different in her voice. Zandra looked up at the sky and answered with the same tone."Yes it is, Manta Gaul." She also gave a small nod and scratched her chin.

@Ronin

The next customer wanted quit alot off items."Of course you can have all those. They are all free for [censured] sake." She answered with a wink.

@Lee_Song-Fang

It seemed she was right to place her shop on floor one. She already got her third customer for today. She didnt counted Manta. This guy wondered what potions she was selling. A few swipes in the air and a list with her potions appeared infront off him."These ones, take your time to choose. Feel no hurry."

@orhalimi

Next customer was also a familiar face from her shop. What he wanted was two crystals. He also asked if she havent learned to give items for free."Well, guess Im a slow learner." Sahe said with a wink."of course you can have two crystals. Just pick from the pile over there the ones you want." She said and pointed at the pile of crystals.

@Zero

Next customer wanted quite alot of items. Thou it seemed he didnt understood the enchantments on all off them."Well, you can have the tier 2 damage potions you tequested. But the others I only have in uncommon. But mitigation a few rares. In tier 1, I only have one rare damage one left. Here is the mitigation healing potions." She handed over most off his requested items.

Spoiler

What you got:

4x Uncommon tier 2 damage potion(+2)

1x Rare tier 1 damage potion(+2)

4x Rare tier 1 mitigation potion(+18)

1x Healing tier 1 healing potion(+10)

What you dont got(I dont have)

3x Rare tier 2 healing potion(+40)

2x Perfect tier 2 mitigation potion(+54)

1x Rare tier 1 damage potion(+4)

1x Uncommon tier 1 healing crystal (+10)

Edited by Zandra

Lee Song-Fang was pleased at the overall politeness of the female player that he couldn't rightly place at the moment but she tended to him as she did all the others and that was admirable. She told him that of the items she had remaining, the list before him would be the indicator of what she had or at the most, had remaining. "Thank you kindly." He would then begin to look over the list of items and it would seem, for the greater majority, the potions that would be in high demand were swiped fast but he would continue to look over the stock in hopes of taking something off her hands. "I'll more than likely take what would be left, if anything at all. Everything seems to be flying off the shelves."

"Right on, thanks!" replied the smoker, proud of himself for not simply walking past and snatching up as many of the colorful potions and crystals as he could possibly grab, before running off down the street and diving into the bushes.  The ones he had selected would do him just fine for now, so he gave the girl a nod and a smirk.  "What's yer shop called anyway?  Maybe I'll pop in sometime and check it out... you know, repay the favor."  He stashed his newly acquired crystals and potions into his inventory and was relieved once his hands were freed up. 

He fished a cigarette out into the open and wedged it between his slightly chapped lips before lighting it up and waiting for the generous chick's reply.  Taking a hefty drag on the cancer stick, he stepped off to the side of the little stand to get out of the way for all the other vultures that had come to feast on this free giveaway.  Now, he could smoke his ciggy without being in anyone's way and converse with this girl for a moment while she tended to the others.  Sooner or later Ronin would need to get back to his shop and get back to work, but for now, it felt damn good to be out and about, all social like...

That was cute, I took the two HP recovery crystals and put them on my inventory, wonder why she is doing that while she can get money for these items. "I never catched you name yet. You know, if you have problems to sell this items I can always sell them for you in my trading network. Every merchant has one, of course it won't be a lot but it's better than nothing" Maybe she was a Pacifist, that could be the reason. I examined the damage and the mitigation potions in my hands, than on the antidote potion too. "I think I will take three more potions, if that's ok"

HP recovery crystal +20 x2

"Thank you." Hydra took the items carefully, just in case there was a risk he dropped them. Noticing a crowd beginning to gather and the amount of other items people were taking. He backed away from the store slowly. One player was swearing there head off, and swiping everything they could off the table. Hydra just smiled and turned to walk off whilst examining what he had picked up. "I wonder what that girl was asking about the weather for?" He pondered to himself before shrugging. Hearing the sounds of clattering behind him many players now seemed to be jumping up at the store ripping away at everything possible. The spearman noticed Lee, who was also browsing but decided to move on, he didn't want to disturb the player.

-Leaves thread-

He let out a slight sigh when he saw what was available, but nodded understanding her. His eyes scanned the list, nearly half of what he wanted or was actually useful to him specifically was gone, but the other items that were useful to his companions remained. He thought about it for a few minutes, considering whether or not to take the items. After he finished thinking he decided to go on ahead anyways and take what was available to him. "That's alright then, I'll take what's available then. Thanks for this service young miss." He slightly bowed to her and carefully began to take the potions that were available, bowing to the vendor again. "I truly appreciate you giving these to me." The young man turned on his heels and marched off, waving back at her. "If you ever need a favor or anything look for the Azure Knights' Vice Commander."

-Zero has left the thread-

Collected:

4x Uncommon tier 2 damage potion(+2)
1x Rare tier 1 damage potion(+2)
4x Rare tier 1 mitigation potion(+18)
1x Healing tier 1 healing potion(+10)

@Lee_Song-Fang

What the man ordered made Zandra raise an eyebrow. Yes she gave away the potions and crystals for free. But what he said made her insulted. Maybe they wasnt highest quality, but she had put down work in them and he just wanted to take the lot.''Well, I think you have missunderstood why Im doing this. Its not to just give away items. Its to help lower leveled players that dont have any Col or dosent want to spend time visiting a shop. So if there is anythin you need, tell me and you can have it. But otherwise I guess I have to make you disapointed.''

@Ronin

Zandra smiled at him.''No worrys. Also, my current shop's name is 'Zandras Pharmacy'. Thou it gonna shut down soon and I'll open a new one. Thats one off the reasons I emptying my stock by giving the potions away for free. So no worrys the repay the faour, repay it in making the time we are stuck here as good as possible with your friends and comrades.'' she said and nooded at him as he left.

@orhalimi

''My name is Zandra.'' she said when he asked indirectily for her name.''I do appreciate it. But I do have another merchant that I wents too when it comes to appraisals and sellings and such, sorry.'' then he aske for three more potions.''Of course you can. Which one?''

@Hydra

''Your welcome'' she answered him when he thanked for the items and walked away from the crowd that had gathered around her stand.

@Zero

The boy decided to go with the kind off off potions that was available. He thanked for it.''Youre welcome. Also, I'd almost would feel a little guilty when sitting on all these potions and crystals that Im never gonna use anyway.'' she answered his bow with a bow and he walked away. He waved back at her and said something that stunned Zandra. He was the vice commander off the Azure knights. Her cheeks blushed when she realised that she havent treated him more politly.

Just done with his daily chores in his shop, Husky thought of going back to the first floor to do a few quest he hadn't got a chance to do. However, upon entering the Town of Beginning, he notice of a shopping stand in the middle of the town, just near the garden. "That's odd... I don't remember there's a shop here last time." Husky thought, approaching the stand. Once get a better look at the owner of the stand, he immediately recognize Zandra. She was well known for the few most famous person in the Alchemy business, and while learning about jobs and trying to find what job is best suited for him, he learned all about Alchemy and those people who dominate the industry. Shifting his eyes to the shop stand, He saw the sign with four large words "FREE POTIONS AND CRYSTAL". Thinking that he might as well check it out to see. 

There were a few customers already in line, and while getting in the queue, he overheard Zandra's conversation with one of her customer and her intention on why is she giving out free items. Patiently waited for his turn, Husky approached the stand. Immediately he was impressed by the quality of the potions and crystal. "Excuse me. If you don't mind, I would like to have one <<HP Recovery>> Crystal, one <<Damage +2>> Potion and one <<Damage Mitigation +18>> Potion." He ordered his portion of potions and crystal. Of course, he didn't want to just take free items from people without something in return.

"Zandra's Pharmacy aye?" he wondered aloud, repeating the name so he'd have a better chance at remembering it.  It seemed however, with her next comment, that there was no need to remember it, since she said it was going to be closing down.  He sighed, wondering why?  When she mentioned opening up a new shop however, he decided perhaps she just wanted a little change of pace, or maybe she was going to upgrade to somewhere a little nicer, perhaps even a different floor?  He couldn't know for sure, but he looked forward to visiting her new shop someday, whenever she opened it up. 

Her next comment was the one that really took him back however.  She had told him not to worry about repaying the favor, since she was just cleaning out her stock anyway in preparation for the shop's closing.  Instead, she suggested he just enjoy the time he had here, with his friends and comrades, the best he could, while he could...  He took this to heart, knowing she was very true in saying this.  "Damn... " he breathed, thinking about those he had befriended thus far and knowing that at any moment, they might become the newest victim of this death game.

'Ah, such a nice day to be outside,' thought Khrysaor. At the moment he was relaxing against a water fountain in Starting City. Khrysaor wanted to get stronger. so that he could advance further into the game. He knew that at the moment with his weak stats he would not be able to do anything for himself. With that thought, he jumped out of his seat, hoping to get find something to occupy his time with. Khrysaor started to stroll down the street, and started to think of the best ways to train up his stats. While he was thinking, he noticed that he was in the market district. "I just realized something I also need to make some Col. to get better equipment and items,' Khrysaor muttered darkly to himself.

Suddenly, a spark came into his eyes when he saw the free sign. He changed his direction to get a close up of what was being sold. He noticed the stand contained a wide assortment of potions and crystals. He felt that he finally hit the jackpot, and hoped his luck stayed the same throughout this nightmarish of a game. At that moment Khrysaor truly felt greedy, and just wanted to swipe away all the items, but at the same time knew it would be best to take a few. So, that other players such as himself can get their own hands on some of these useful items. He looked up towards the owner of the stand and said, "Hello, my name is Khrysaor. How are you doing today, on such a beautiful day? Can I be able to take the 2 tier 1 damage mitigation potions (-18), 2 tier 2 HP recovery potions (+20), and lastly 2 tier 2 damage potions (+2) off your hands, miss?"

Lee took a single hesitant step backward in a mix of confusion and shock as the raven haired woman would cock a brow in his direction. The silver haired man would listen as the woman would unload the abundance of information upon him. She spoke that she did this more out of the generous nature of her heart rather than unloading some sort of junk. Lee would quickly throw his hands up and shake his head rapidly in protest "N-no, I didn't mean it like that, not at all! I just didn't want to take something that someone else would have better use of is all! I think it is actually very admirable and unbelievably kind of you to do something like this. I just wanted to see for myself. I'm sorry if I came off rude or inconsiderate." He would point down at the items "Could I have two tier two Damage Mitigation eighteen potions and a two or three Health Recovery potions that you have the most of?"

"Za-nd-ra..." I felt the pronunciation "An interesting name". I took t2 dmg and t2 mit potions in my hand "Yea I imagined that would be the case, worth trying though. You remind some experiment that I saw once on the news in New York". I added a t2 antidote and raised all the potions in my hand "I will take them also. I have a feeling they will save my character life soon"

Ronin finally finished up his ciggy, pulling one last, long drag and flicking it to the breeze.  As it sailed through the air, its durability stat suddenly reached zero and the small remnant cigarette butt suddenly burst into a hundred tiny digital shards.  Ronin eyeballed this and pursed his lips in thought.  It was definitely one way to keep the littering down.  No matter what you were trying to discard, it could simply be destroyed and dissolve into the air, then there would be no trace of it, no trash in the streets, no real pollution.  He finally pressed himself away from the stand, knowing he had done well not to steal everything and hell, he had even given the girl a couple of thank yous for her generosity. 

Turning his head, he decided it was a good time to head back to his own little shop.  There was work to be done!  "Later..."