[PP:F6: Complete] Beyond the Waterfall <<Dungeon Dive>> [KoTB]

Within the humble village of Amazon, the tall women folk moved to and fro in their mindless preprogrammed routine. Sitting upon a rock nearby the village, the Vice Commander cattered a thin cigarette in her dainty fingers, giving it one last inhale and breathing out the fruity expanse of the orange plume. Her white eyes looked up at the sun, golden rays trickled down to beam at her as she felt the warmth of the day upon her shoulders. Exhaling slowly and with a final flick of her thumb, the ashes scattered in the winds as she got off from that rock and disposed of the worn out stick. 

Today would be another adventure for her and the Knights of the Blood Oath, this time on a different floor. If she could, she would avoid the floor beneath her feet. Being stuck in arid sand and heat would make her agitated to the extremes and no one in the guild wanted to deal with a moody woman, not even herself. Clearing her throat with a mildly irritating cough, the woman slipped her hands over her bosom and waited for her party members; Magda, Hirru, Xion, Grave as well as Seul. The party seemed to be in good balance, so hopefully they could get through this expedition without a hitch. 

Edited by Opal

Xion yawned as he stepped out of the teleported on the 6th floor, scratching his head slightly as he did before setting off to find Opal. A few members of the guild we're going to run through a dungeon I. Order to gain some more SP and bring more of the Knights of the blood oath up to, or at the least near to lvl. 25 and tied two armour which would mean that more of them could fight on the front lines. As he walked through the town he couldn't help but notice how...tall all of the NPCs were, the tank was little over 5 feet while the amazons stood head and shoulders (and then some) above him, it was an unnerving experience. 

He sighed as he walked, fiddling with the half cloak fixed to his left shoulder plate, the least amount of flashy clothing that he could get away with without the vice commander ripping into him for incorrect attire, which was annoying as he didn't always want to wear the article in the field, it was a remnant from his days as second in command of CB and thus it carried with it many memories. "Now's  not the time to reminisce" he said with a shake of his head before noticing Opal, nodding as he approached. "Vice commander, good to see you"

Magda let out a sigh as she felt content to be back on the sixth floor. Out of all the floors she'd visited this one was by far her favorite. The village she stepped into as she exited the teleporter was one of the chief reasons for that. She felt at home here even though they were nothing more than NPCs. Still the little village that was surrounded by tall decayed columns gave her a feeling that she couldn't quite explain. The last time she'd come here though was when she got ambushed by that NPC named Gemini that had adopted her appearance. It had been a very taxing and unsettling encounter but since then she'd gone a long way towards overcoming it. Magda looked at the message the Vice Commander had sent her and started to walk over to the designated meeting place. Since this had been labeled as an official guild operation the redhead arrived clad in her full armor. The white titanium armor did a great job at concealing her body save for where the breastplate had to curve out to accommodate her rather large chest. The white armor was lined with crimson trim that brought out the color of her fiery hair all the more. Hair that clearly matched the redhead's personality. She had a wide grin on her face as she picked up the pace. Her shield and hammer were both in an at ready status to be equipped at a moment's notice.

When she finally spotted the fair haired Vice Commander Magda grinned and waved. "Vice Commander!" Magda started to walk over towards her as she looked around to see if anyone else had arrived yet. "We'll be seeking out another dungeon today?" There was still a grin plastered on the woman's face as she waited long enough for the Vice Commander to reply. "I finally picked up the howl skill." Her grin faltered for a few moments before her positive outlook reinforced it. "Do you think I am strong enough to provide more than a support role today?" Magda was clearly looking forward to the day she'd be able to fight but would demonstrate patience and would perform whatever role the guild required of her. She may not always like it of course but she'd hold her head high and give it her best anyway.

He wasn't exactly sure how he managed to gain a spot on the next dungeon dive, but somehow he had. After the amazing success of his last quest he had finally been able to reach the level 25 status he sought and to make matters better he already obtained the new set of gear he had premade for the right time. Now decked out in a white coat dyed to have the appearance of blood stains, he figured the red and white would be covered as far as wearing guild colors were concerned. Upon leaving the teleport plaza in Amazon he placed his kitsune mask on and wandered off into the village to find the others.

Opal, Xion, and Magda were already there by the time he arrived, but at least he wouldn't be the last to arrive for once in his life. Lifting up his mask, he gave each of them a polite smile and waved. "Hey everyone, check out my new toys! Oh and speaking of Howl, I happened to grab it not too long ago as well. Great minds thinking alike I suppose."

OOC: 24 hours to post please. You will be skipped and jipped of rewards otherwise. Ty.

Opal smiled with her crimson lips, "It's good to see you as well, Xion." she gave the man a friendly pat on the shoulder just once to show her camaraderie towards the male tank. No sooner did Magda and Seul also come by. Both of them stating their skills as tanks. Opal laughed and swept her hands through her hair, "With all these tanks, I don't think I'll be in much of shape of getting blindsided by these mobs. It's good you are all improving, very impressed with my Knights." 

She took a moment to sum up the skills and techniques her Knights knew of and she tapped a finger to her lips as she leaned her weight onto one leg, "Alright. So...this is how its going to work out. Xion, you will lead for the first mob rush. Magda, I want you to take notes on what he does when he howls. I know its a very easy to do procedure, but I wish to you to watch and learn from his example. Seul, you are a bit more DPS heavy at the moment, so I need you to work your dagger on the mobs for today. Once we take of the first group, Xion you will switch out with Madga, and she will lead the next group attack. I will hang back and let you all take down the mobs. I believe that is a good sound plan and if there are no objections, we shall be heading towards the Meditation Waterfall. I heard there might be something of a chasm behind there so I want to see if that rumor is true or not. Knights! Let's roll out!" 

Opal pointed to the direction of their destination, if any others on her list decided to come, they would have to play catch up. She wanted to get through this expedition before nightfall if possible. 

I took a gander at the list of players who Opal had sent a message to; Xion, Seul, Magda and Hirru, as well as myself. With a grin I hauled myself up, rubbing both my hands over my face and eyes, before standing at the end of my mattress, striding to the sink. "Right... time to knock some heads together." I growled excitedly into the sink as I turned the water on, splashing a handful over my face and hair. "Hikari, you coming or staying?" I asked the weasel over my shoulder as I equipped my recently recoloured gear, receiving an ecstatic squeak in return. My gaze went to the orange critter standing at the doorway on her hind legs and I grinned wildly. "Alright, let us shoot!" I shouted, vaulting over the counter and rushing to the door. Hikari leapt onto my arm and crawled up my shoulder as I flung he door open, the rushing wind flipping the sign to 'closed' before it crashed behind me. I bolted through the streets of Delilah and skidded to a stop on the teleport pad, Hikari squeaking excitedly as she crawled around my shoulders. "Teleport; Amazon!" I commanded to the platform, before I was transported to the jungle city up above.

I was quite used to the tall female warriors by now, with the amount of times I had visited the sixth floor. It took me little time to find the small group of players that had gathered in armour with combinations of white and red, and red and gold. As they began heading out, I called to the blond woman, "Vice Commander! Wait up!" Before jogging up to them, a worn out Hikari dangling from my shoulder. "Sorry I am a tad late, you four." I apologized, before realising someone was missing. "Hirru is AWOL?" I asked, cocking my head curiously.

(@Hirru If you're gonna post, make it quick :P)

Another message concerning the search for another sub-dungeon.  The hunter sighed while the wagon was loaded for travel.  The requests for appraisals and the need to hunt have given rise to a needed supply of materials, unfortunately time has been against him, and the hunts keep getting few and fewer between.  It wouldn't take long for them to reach a town with the warp station, so that they could travel to their destination.  You would assume that this would take little time, but warping a large object, including a large chameleon and wagon would take some time.

Arriving in Amazon, they continued out into the streets and out into the jungle.  The hunter looked on his map to find any friendly signals, and told the Merchant to head in the direction of any that came into range.  Not too soon did they find their way to the group, not long after Grave.  Exiting the wagon, the hunter was clutching a white sheathed katana in his off hand.  Giving an impromptu salute to his Vice Commander, he would announce his tardiness.

"Vice Commander, my apologies for my late arrival."

Xion nodded to each new arrival, smiling as he did. "Don't tell me ou guys are trying to out-tank me?" He said with a chuckle, although there was a hint of genuine concern, his skills as a tank were the only thing that the boy had going for him. As Grave arrived a grin appeared on his face, placing a hand on the pugilist's shoulder "ready for some slapping of the butch variety?" He asked before Hirru arrived, smiling once more. "Hi there Hirru, you ok?" He asked before turning back to the Vice commander, addressing the katana user. 

"Sounds like a good plan, we have a strong enough front line to tackle just about anything" he said before following Opal, equipping his shield and spear in his left and right hands respectively so that he was battle ready. 

Magda smiled warmly at Xion who she considered to be her personal rival Tank even if he wasn’t aware if yet. It wasn’t long before someone she didn’t recognize showed up and spoke about new toys and having just gotten howl recently too. She quirked one of her eyebrows as she wondered if this man was planning on being a tank as well. She seemed to consider him for a few moments before the Vice Commander confirmed her suspicion with the comment she made about tanks. When she said she was very impressed with all of her knights Magda just turned around and beamed. Her wide grin spread across her face and she closed her eyes. She perked up a bit and leaned in to listen while the game plan was discussed. She didn’t expect to be able to take such a direct role in today’s dungeon delving but she was determined not to let the Vice Commander down. Today Magda was going to be in charge of attacking and keeping the attention of the second group. The instant the Vice Commander said roll out Magda quickly followed.

No sooner had they set off than a familiar voice called out asking for the Vice Commander to wait. Magda glanced over her shoulder to see Grave running up and she offered the man a grin and a quick wave. “Fashionably late I see.” Her brow furrowed when he used a name she wasn’t familiar with, but she assumed it was another knight that she hadn’t met yet. She could only assume the man who arrived next was this Hirru. He offered the Vice Commander a salute and apologized for his late arrival. Magda grinned as she looked at the group. There were quite a number of them and she silently amused herself over the thought that she’d be able to actually work as part of the group today.

She could only grin at Xion’s comment about trying to out-tank him. His question incited a slight shrug from the redhead along with a mischievous grin. When she was close enough and he’d already greeted the two late arrivals she’d pat Xion on the back and lean in. “We’ll just have to work together to rise through the ranks right?” Once he summoned his gear she did the same. A white titanium shield with crimson trim appeared in her left hand. The white field was cut into four sections by a large cross that was comprised of a multitude of rubies inlaid into the shield. The hammer itself was clawed and nearly looked back but was actually just a really deep shade of red. This was her day to shine and she planned to be brilliant. Magda was dead set on doing her best today and showing the others that she could pull her own weight.

OOC: Xion, if you wanna go ahead and kick start a group of mobs to slay, you are more than welcome to on your next post. At the time, there is no posting order, so go willy nilly on this thing so we can speed the process up. When we get close to 20 posts, we'll need to start searching. I just got another rank of Search in, so Im at +2 Natural LD. 

Opal turned her head at the attention of two more Knights in pursuit of her and the others. She stopped and smiled and nodded her head, "It's quite alright. We were just about to get started on some mob hunting for exercises." The woman looked to Hirru's hand, clutching a beautiful katana in his grip. The woman scooted closer to him and smiled, her face beaming with that radiant red lipped smile of hers, "Say, that's a cool looking katana you got there. Is that a gift for me, or do you plan on selling that to another katana wielder?" she smiled with her question. She had remembered that she asked Hirru and his Scribe to come up with something in terms of damage over time, or even a phase weapon. But the one he held in his hand seemed more like a radiant heavenly sort of katana. She wouldn't know the enchantments without gaining a personal look at it, or him explaining what it was about. 

None the less, they had to move on out, "Xion! How about you wrangle up your party some of those mobs I see just over that little pass? Magda, I want you close to Xion and watch what he does during the battle. Don't be afraid to get in there and attack as well, he'll have the attention of the mobs. So swing that hammer!" The Vice Commander gave her a clap of the shoulder blade as they started down the path once more. 

Edited by Opal

The hunter was taken aback by the every looming presence of Vice Commander Opal, as she came closer to him because of the weapon that he carried in his hand.  He would take in a short breath before letting it back out in a sigh.  The weapon that the she ordered was a hard enough venture, as the appraisal system was quite complicated and random.  He didn't have much towards the encryption of the slots for each weapon that he came across.  After the vice commander's visit, the hunter had used her order to find a pleasant surprise.  Taking the sword in both hands, and presenting it to the Vice Commander, the hunter would describe it.

"It's not exactly what you ordered, as I do not have any say in what a weapon has or doesn't have.  This one, however, has something that you won't find in conventional weaponry.  Maiden's Kiss, a divine damage katana.  It isn't perfect, but its better than nothing."

I chuckled as Hirru swiftly followed my footsteps with my lack of punctuality, a very beautiful looking katana and sheath in his hand. "Ooh, what is that, Hirru?" I asked, curious, but decided he would likely reveal it later. Xion approached me and I grinned widely. "Oh yes, much bitch-slapping shall be done~" I responded, clapping him on the shoulder in return; an old habit we shared with each other. Magda greeted me and I smiled at her, gently patting her shoulder. "As always, my dear~" I agreed with a slight chuckle, turning to the rest of the group. Some plan seemed to have been made before I arrived, and I raised my hand. "Ooh! A plan? Include me!" I shouted childishly with a chuckle. Opal was quick to address the katana in Hirru's palm, the latter of whom proceeded to explain that it was a divine damage katana; a weapon with a unique enhancement. "H-holy crap..." I muttered under my breath as Hirru presented the weapon.

Opal commanded Xion to take on some mobs she saw, and I grinned with excitement. "Alright, Mr. Cactus, let us go and beat the crap out of some beasties!" I shouted enthusiastically as I gave the tank a push to the rear with my foot, laughing as I gave him the boost. Remembering what we had been called to do in the first place, I gasped and zoomed through my inventory, pulling out my pack of Lion Strips, turning on my heel to face Opal. "Hey, Vice Commander, catch again." I called to her, throwing the pack of luck boosting meat strips to the Vice Commander.

-1 Lion Strips - +2 LD

Edited by Grave

OOC: Xion seems busy so I will make a short post. We will explore for now since we are close to post #15 where I can detect a dungeon. So as post #15 pops up, I'll post again and do a search. 

Opal looked to Hirru accepting the gift with both hands and she smiled, "No, not what I was looking for but useful all the same." She popped the info button on the blade and read the flavor text of the instrument of doom. She was quite fascinated with story it held that she would be willing to look for this Maiden in a possible dungeon in the future, "This is an awesome weapon, thank you Hirru!" As the storming beats of Grave's feet came charging in, Opal sighed and nodded filling him in on the battle plan. All that was left to do was continue the path they had set and keep working towards the Meditation Waterfall and to seek out something new and interesting and hopefully put the rumors of the place to rest. 

Edited by Opal

Xion grinned as Grave clapped him on the shoulder as they usually did, the pugilist making a few humerus quips as he did. "That's a rather fancy weapon vice commander, is that what merchants can make these days? If so Hirru I'm impressed, Even when I was a full time smith I didn't make anything close to that, assuming it's stats are as good as its looks" he said with a smile before reverting back to a more formal tone. 

"I'll see if I can find some mobs, if not we can always search for dungeons" he said before breaking away from the group momentarily, searching for any nearby mobs but finding none, which was an odd occurrabce. "No luck I'm afraid, I'll have to search again in a few minutes to see if any wander our way" 

(I'll make the 16th post after we search and spawn some mobs. Sorry about the wait but my computer is currently out of action) 

Searching for Dungeon: +2 LD [Reveal] +2 LD [Heartrock Salad] +3 [S&D] +2 [Equipment] = +9 LD
ID: 55785
LD: 19+9 = 28 Advanced Dungeon Found! 
[15/15 Floor Mobs needs to be cleared] 
[Boss = HP = floor * 70 | Damage = floor * 11] 

--

Opal could hear the splashing of the waterfall coming clear as Xion and his troops decided on looking for some mobs to thrash. Opal had a sneaking suspicion about that waterfall the entire time. As she broke away from the pack, her body seemed to push forward through the water. It was pretty shallow until she got midway through and her body disappeared into the deep end. Holding her breath and splashing, she regained her composure and swam through the deep pounding of the waterfall, behind was a narrow cave as her head ducked out. She smiled and complimented herself on her discovery before going back. Once more she dived into the water and her head popped out to meet the others, "I hope you guys don't mind getting a little wet, but I found a pretty intricate cave system behind this waterfall. Follow me!" 

Edited by Opal

Raising his right hand, the golden Haired Dragoon, entered his interface. Having received a 'ping' that indicated he received a message. Pulling it up, Lawfer's eyes scanned the message. "Ah [censored]...." Lawfer stated as he sat up from his laid down position. The spearman was in the middle of his mid-day nap that he allowed himself to take on his days off, when he received an urgent message from the commander asking for some reinforcements as they delved deeper into the midst of sub-dungeon. Kicking his legs over the side of his bed, he promptly hoped up and pulled back his hair, tieing it back into a ponytail. With his interface still open, he switched over to his inventory and equipped his battle attire. "This should be fine." he muttered as he tried the shake the cobwebs out of his brain and focus at the task at hand. Running to the door of his studio, he flung it open and sprinted to the center of Snowfrost. 

As he made his way to the teleport gate, he yelled. "Floor 6 Amazon." As his body was engulfed in light, he was kicked out into the town of amazon, mid stride. Checking his map once more, he confirmed the coordinates that the Vice commander sent. "This way." He commented to himself, as he continued to run. Dodging in and out of the foot traffic, he seemed to break the safe zone barrier in record time. The scenery all but blurred together in his peripheral vision, as the man's eyes continued to focus ahead of him. Faster and faster, the dragoon had continued sprinting non-stop until he came upon the massive waterfall that was depicted. "Well the coordinates should be just about right." Lawfer said to himself as the outline of his guildmates became more defined the closer he got. Just before he reached the group, he stopped mid stride and slid forward a couple of feet, stopping just behind his allies.

"Well hey there everyone. Heard you were in a bit of a pickle so I figured I would stop by and see if we can make it home safe." The dragoon joked, referencing america's pastime. "Let's get to this shall we?"

(This will likely be my last post in this thread, unless by some miracle it is still going by Saturday, and I wish you all luck with the dungeon!)

I sighed as Xion was eluded by the floor's mobs, out of the sight of the tank and denying us some fun. I watched the Vice Commander shift away and followed her to see if she was successful in finding a Dungeon, peering into the water as she plunged in and swam, presumably, under the waterfall. I waited a few moments before she popped up, and a grin split my lips as she asked if we did not mind having to swim. With a loud laugh, I dived into the air and pierced the surface of the water, staying underneath for a moment, before popping up right in front of Opal, my silver hair plastered over my eyes. "Well, I am drenched now. Shall we continue?" I asked as I slicked my soaked hair back, setting my silver eyes on the beautiful Vice Commander.

Xion turned sharply towards Opal as she announced that she had found a cave system behind the waterfall. "Like in old movies..." he said with a chuckle before striding over to the waterfall that Opal was talking about, his armour clanking as he walked through the wall of water, the digital liquid making his hair become slick, giving it an almost greasy look. 

"It looks like it goes pretty deep...probably a dungeon" he said as he scanned the tunnel, looking for any mobs or traps. As he did so the tank noticed slight movement, what he thought were rocks turned out to be over sized crabs, his entrance must have woken them up. 

With a grin the tank inhaled deeply before letting out a deep, animal like howl that reverberated and echoed throughout the cave system. 

ID:55872

MD: 8 (Hit) 

In response four of the many crabs attacked Xion, their claws scratching against his heavy armour, dealing minimal damage before the creatures were punished by the tank's thorns. The rest of the crabs went after his team mates, distributing their attacks almost evenly between them, dealing minimal damage each time. The tank frowned "it would seem that there have been some changes to how mobs work...damn" 

Xion: (68/72) (18/18EN) 

Opal ?? -18 before MIT 

Lawfer ?? - 24 before MIT 

Magda ??

Seul ?? - 24 before MIT 

(I think that's everyone) 

Crab x 11 (28/28) 

Crab x 4 (14/28) 

[You forgot someone...]

With the location of the new dungeon found, they followed up into a formation that would allow passage into the dark underground.  Being wet didn't really faze the hunter as much, as the water in this world seemed to function rather oddly.  It didn't feel like anything that he could remember, or felt like anything to begin with.  Some people can feel the water, but that option was said to be more... intimate.  That really didn't register with the hunter, so he dismissed it as another thing that would probably be explained once he gained all of his memories.

Finally, the group had encountered a group of enemies, and the first thing that happened was quite unexpected.  A full swarm was not attracted by Xion's Howl.  This become bothersome, as that meant that the hunter couldn't focus on the ones attacking Xion.  Instead, he intercepted the ones heading towards Magda, and eviscerated them in a quick and easy AOE sword art.  He didn't want to chance anything happening to any of his team. 

[ID: 55969]
[BD: 8+2] Hit
[Sword Art: Vertical Square] 4x1x8= 32 AOE dmg

[This is not the posting order, just attack the bloody crabs]
Xion - [68 / 72 hp // 18 / 18 en]
Hirru - [100 / 100 hp // 17 / 25 en] (-8 en)
Lawfer - [84 / 96 hp // 24 / 24 en]
Magda - [ 36 / 36 hp // 9 / 9 en]
Seul - [99 / 100 hp // 25 / 25 en]
Opal - [154 / 172 hp // 43 / 43 en]
Grave - [Nope]

Crab x 4 [0 / 28 hp] (-32 hp)

Crab x 4 [14 / 28 hp] [Hate: Xion]

Crab x 7 [28 / 28 hp] [Hate: Whomever]

Edited by Hirru

He had stayed quiet for most of the trip, leaving his mind to its own devices as the others searched for the dungeon. The group was eventually successful in their efforts and the place was found behind a nearby waterfall. Seul passed through with relative ease, shaking off stray drops afterward from his clothes, only to see the caves that they would be exploring. Oh, and the army of crabs that awaited them inside. The monsters went off in different directions, targeting different members of their party and the knight just happened to be one of them a few took turns trying to pinch off his ankles but a quick glance at his health bar told they were far too weak to be a real threat. He smiled while activating the only dagger AoE, Round Accel, cutting the air itself in two circular motions that would whip up gusts to tear the four mobs attacking Xion apart. "Next~!"

[ID: 55977]
[BD: 10] Crit
[Sword Art: Round Accel] 11 + 2 Crit x 2 Round Accel = 26 AOE dmg

[H: 3] Xion - [68 / 72
hp // 18 / 18 en]
[H: 1] Hirru - [100 / 100
hp // 17 / 25 en]
[H: 0] Lawfer - [84 / 96
hp // 24 / 24 en]
[H: 0] Magda - [ 36 / 36
hp // 9 / 9 en]
[H: 2] Seul - [100 / 100
hp // 21/ 25 en] (Holy Blessing: +18 HP) (-4 en)
[H: 0] Opal - [154 / 172
hp // 43 / 43 en]
Grave - [Nope]

Crab x 4 [0 / 28 hp]

Crab x 4 [-12 / 28 hp] (-26 hp)

Crab x 4 [28 / 28 hp] [Hate: Xion]

Crab x 3 [28 / 28 hp] [Hate: Seul]

Edited by Seul