[PP:F6: Complete] Beyond the Waterfall <<Dungeon Dive>> [KoTB]

(OOC: Who needs a posting order! lol)

Diving into the water with his companions, Lawfer followed in turn, it had taken some time to get there and he was a bit tired from the constant sprint, but the refreshing water perked him up a bit. Coming out on the other side, Lawfer smiled as Xion had already pulled all of the crustations to him. "Looks like its play time." He commented as he reached over his shoulder and slung the heavy Lawbreaker from out of its harness. Rushing into the fray, some mobs were able to knick him enough to cause minor damage, but it was easily shrugged off. As four mobs drifted towards the tank Xion, Lawfer began to circle around to flank them from the rear. "You all just lined up for me..."He jested as his halberd glowed crimson. 

<Hellish Twice> ignited and with two strokes of his spear, all 4 mobs where cut to ribbons. Like glass shattering, the echo of the mobs exploding into pixels sounded. Turning his head, he noticed the remaining three mobs, close in. "And I'm out..." Lawfer stated as he planted his spear head in front of Xion, and used the Lawbreaker to vault over the tank. As he landed, he spun his halberd in his hand. "Three left."

[ID: 56031]
[BD: 6 ]
[Sword Art: Hellish Twice -8EN 8*2*2=32DMG ]

[H: 3] Xion - [68 / 72 
hp // 18 / 18 en]
[H: 1] Hirru - [100 / 100 
hp // 17 / 25 en]
[H: 1] Lawfer - [84 / 96 
hp // 16 / 24 en]
[H: 0] Magda - [ 36 / 36 
hp // 9 / 9 en]
[H: 2] Seul - [100 / 100 
hp // 21/ 25 en] (Holy Blessing: +18 HP) (-4 en)
[H: 0] Opal - [154 / 172 
hp // 43 / 43 en]
Grave - [Nope]

Crab x 4 [0 / 28 hp]

Crab x 4 [-12 / 28 hp] 

Crab x 4 [28 / 28 hp]  -32 HP

Crab x 3 [28 / 28 hp] [Hate: Xion]

Edited by Lawfer

<<Gen Getsu>> activated by the plight of her Masamune. Opal had leapt out of the water defying all logic as she came down and brutalized the mobs with a clean sweep of her blades. The small Crabs didn't stand a chance against the Hercules weapon of her odachi. As the mobs faded away from their hold on the world, she sheathed her weapon and took a step forward from the rest of the group as her eyes peered into the darkness in front of them. She could not see due to the low visibility, if she had <<Night Vision>> possibly could have seen better. 

"Alright. Listen up everyone. If we are ready to move forward into the lair of the Boss, we can go now. But if anyone needs their energy restored, stay back and out of the battle but make sure you let me know so I can see the aggro zone ahead of time. I'll be sticking to the shadows so I can get an immediate hit on the boss."

And with that, the woman and all her clad white clothing disappeared into the darkness as she moved forward to attempt to scan the boss's lair without drawing attention to herself.

Notes: Stealthed

[ID: 56044 ]
[BD: 8 ]
[Sword Art: Gen Getsu || AoE || 12 EN ]

[H: 3] Xion - [68 / 72 
hp // 18 / 18 en]
hp // 17 / 25 en]
[H: 1] Lawfer - [84 / 96 
hp // 16 / 24 en]
hp // 9 / 9 en]
hp // 21/ 25 en] (Holy Blessing: +18 HP) (-4 en)
hp // 31 / 43 en]
Grave - [Nope]

Crab x 4 [0 / 28 hp]

Crab x 4 [-12 / 28 hp] 

Crab x 4 [28 / 28 hp]  -32 HP

Crab x 3 [overkill / 28 hp] [Hate: Xion]

Edited by Opal

Magda quickly nodded when the Vice Commander told her to stick close to Xion and watch how he handled the situation. The fact that she was told she could jump into the fray incited a wide grin to spread across her face. While the Vice Commander clapped against her shoulder blade the redhead held her hammer up and looked at the woman with a look of excitement clearly evident on her face. “Oh this hammer was made for swinging and that’s exactly what it’ll do.” Magda winked at the Vice Commander before she moved closer to Xion. She didn’t want to miss out on her chance to get a bit of fighting in. The hammer was held low but her grip on it was fairly intense as she waited for her opportunity. She didn’t pay too much attention to the conversation between Hirru and the Vice Commander about her new sword as she eagerly watched out Xion handled himself as a tank.

Grave was enthusiastic as always and when he called Xion Mr. Catcus it nearly made Magda bust out laughing. She was only just able to contain it as her gaze followed the strips of meat that he tossed to the Vice Commander. The sight of food reminded her that she was hungry but she quickly suppressed that urge and focused on the task at hand. She was a little disappointed when no beasties charged into the slaughter. The Vice Commander started to walk over towards a waterfall but rather than follow her Magda followed her orders and stuck close to Xion. When her rival tank announced that he had no luck Magda laughed. “I guess we scared them all away.” She offered Xion a quick shrug and a wide grin.

She was a little disappointed but it didn’t dampen her mood any. She was especially excited when the Vice Commander returned and revealed that she’d found an intricate cave system behind a waterfall. Magda practically bounced on the spot. “Oh a little water won’t kill anyone.” She absolutely adored the rain so going through a waterfall was actually rather appealing to her. Right before they all entered the cave though the blond Dragoon showed up. Magda turned to look at him with a wide grin and waved. She was too excited about going through another dungeon to really say anything else. Magda wasted no time in following the others through the waterfall. Once the redhead emerged from the water she quickly pushed her soaked hair back out of her face and looked around. The excitement she felt was nearly palpable and flashed across both her expression and through her eyes.

Then Xion did it. He let loose with his “mating call” as Mack called it and from the depths of the cave crabs emerged. Magda grinned and looked around. “Anyone here like boiled crab?” The redhead lifted her hammer but everyone else was just too quick for her. When she looked at one group one of her comrades had already set upon it. So she turned to the next only to see it get absolutely decimated. Before she knew it the last group fell before the Vice Commander’s blade. “Well that was quick,” she muttered but grinned nonetheless. Vice Commander Opal suddenly spoke up and informed everyone that they were going to proceed into the Boss’ lair and that if anyone needed to recover their energy they should refrain from joining right away.  Then without warning she did that cool little trick where she seemingly fused with the shadows until there wasn't any trace of her presence. "So ninja," she muttered under her breath. 

The redhead gripped her hammer tightly even though she knew it wasn’t smart for her to get involved with this fight. She’d sit back and do her best to support the others with the items she’d received from the Vice Commander during their last dungeon dive.

(Sorry for the late post. I worked a long shift last night and crashed as soon as I got home, and wow did I need to play catch up)

(OOC: Gonna Spawn the Boss so we can move forward, got Opals Approval. And i found Zoidberg waiting for us... Also this will be the post order we follow. 48 Hour rule applies.)

Spoiler

Zoidberg_Final_LO.jpg

Lawfer watched as the Vice Commander did her fancy new trick and disappeared into the void. "I really hate it when she does that." The blonde spearman commented as he looked back at the rest of his companions. "Xion, I know your the tank. But I'm gonna check out the boss room and scout ahead... The Vice Commander is probably already in there so I figure we should push on and provide relief for her." As he finished he nodded, and motioned for the rest to follow behind him. As of late, the dragoon had been powerleveling and felt confident that he would be able to fell just about anything on the lower floors. 

Following the walls of the cavern, Lawfer came across an already open door stone door. "Guess that means the commander is already in there." He stated as he peeked in. The torches on the side of the room, lit one by one, shedding light on the darkness within. The cavern had stone flooring for the most part, but a dark pool sat at the far back of the room. As Lawfer took a few steps in, the pool began to bubble over and a humanoidish figure emerged. As it staggered into the light, the dragoon reeled back in disgust. It was unlike anything the Spearman had seen before. AS it screeched, you could see the feeler tenticals that dangled from its lip arch back. The body was made of a thick carapace that was blood-orange in color. It was garbed in tattered clothes, presumably from victims that wandered into the dungeon. All that his cursor stated was -Lord Decapodian-.

Grasping his Lawbreaker he turned to the rest of the party. "Ok guys... I'm gonna take point on this and snag the first hit, to distract and stun it." he paused for a moment then looked at each of them individually, while a grin decorated his face. Lawfer was confident, that much was sure. "Then I everyone to follow up. I'm strong enough to take a few blows but I need someone to pull aggro if the fight draws too long." He commented as he looked at Seul and Xion. "I'm positive that the Vice commander will step when she sees a chance to deal major damage... But until then, we Knights need to step in and crush this thing to prove that we are worthy of such a title." He concluded his seemingly long winded speech as he heard the Decapodian screech once more.

Spinning the heavy halberd in his right hand, Lawfer jetted forward, his eyes targeting the Decapodian's center line. As the boss, thrashed out with its massive claws, Lawfer slipped the attack to the outside, and rolled under the extended arm. His Lawbreaker glowed gold and silver, as he activated <Divide>. One powerful slash from the bottom of the Decapodians Carapace all the way up through its chin. As it knocked the monster back, it stood there dazed and confused. "Did my job..." the dragoon stated with a smirk as he circled our of range.

[ID: 56225]
[BD: 10]
[MD: 3] Miss
[Sword Art: Divide -10 EN] 8+2= 10x1x7= 70DMG + Stun

[H: 2] Lawfer - [96 / 96 
hp // 7 / 24 en] (+1/ -10)
hp // 43 / 43 en]
[H: 0] Hirru - [100 / 100 
hp // 17 / 25 en]
[H: 0] Seul - [100 / 100 
hp // 21/ 25 en]
[H: 0] Xion - [68 / 72 
hp // 18 / 18 en]
hp // 9 / 9 en] 
Grave - [Nope]

-Lord Decapodian-  350/420  66DMG l -70DMG (Stunned)

Edited by Lawfer

Opal had been prowling the inlet of water as she moved through the low levels of light. She could not see anything odd or weird about it as she circled the outskirts of it. Yet every so often a shadow would pass through the waters and a slight bubble would crop up. Her eyes fastened to the pool as she stayed in the darkness keeping an eye on the entrance and the others. She was not surprised when Lawfer came out and started up the game mechanics to show the Boss. As it emerged from the waters, Opal's had to tilt her head back, the thing was monstrous. She took a few steps back and watched as the other filed in with Lawfer in point taking the advantage. His SA shimmered and he struck a fatal blow to the creature stunning it in place. It was time for the Vice Commander to make her way in as well. She bolted from the darkness and <<Charged>> headlong at the monstrosuty. Her blade hummed with ivory and silver as it pulsated with life. Six calculated strikes targeted the boss as it remained unmoved and took her bladed strikes. Carving deep orange gashes, the woman flipped back several spaced and encouraged the others to get free attacks in as they saw fit. It was only a matter of time before the beast fell. 

ID: 56226
BD: 3+3 = 6 [stealthed] +1 Dmg
MD: n/a
Sword Art: San Ge || 12 EN || 180 Dmg

[H: 1] Opal - [154 / 172 
hp // 31 / 43 en]
hp // 17 / 25 en]
hp // 21/ 25 en]
hp // 18 / 18 en]
hp // 9 / 9 en] 
Grave - [Nope]

-Lord Decapodian-  174/420  66DMG l  (Stunned)

Edited by Opal

The discovery of the boss was long over due, as they had been in this cavern for far too long.  At least, it was a stretch for the impatient hunter, whom liked to get things done and over with in a quick and precise manner.  Though, with a large group came coordination and patience.  It was a wonder that the hunter didn't continue his solo career, but then again, he wouldn't last too long out there now.  The enemies were getting stronger, and he was unable to continue his onslaught by himself.

The boss seemed to be powerful, but with two consecutive attacks, the humanoid lobster was already whittled down into the yellow.  The hunter would spring in after them.  His gear was still not as powerful as the others, but that didn't mean that he couldn't throw down some damage.  Five quick thrust into the carapace with three slashes through the top, middle, and bottom areas would be his strongest art, for now.  Jumping back, the hunter opened up for the next to take on the beast.

" @Seul Lay waste to it!"

[ID: 56227]
[BD: 6+2] Hit
[Sword Art: Howling Octave] 8x1x8=64 dmg

hp // 31 / 43 en]
hp // 17 / 25 en]
hp // 21/ 25 en]
hp // 18 / 18 en]
hp // 9 / 9 en] 
Grave - [Nope]

-Lord Decapodian-  110/420  66DMG l  -64 hp (Stunned)

Edited by Hirru

"Don't need to tell me twice!" The others had began the assault almost as soon as the boss appeared and with little effort they had managed to almost kill it entirely. Seul wasn't about to let them have all of the fun though. One on one combat was where he was able to unleash his full potential and this despite the menacing appearance of the monster it would be no match for him. He ran in a straight line through where Hirru had been standing only moments earlier with his knife giving off a faint purple. The Cross Edge would follow soon after, cutting through the beast twice and dwindling its health down into the red zone. Their victory was just about guaranteed now, but he couldn't help but feel satisfied with everyone's efforts up to that point. He wandered away and patted the tank on the shoulder as he fell back into formation. "@Xion You're up next~!."

[ID: 56240]
[BD: 9] CRITS ALL DAY
[Sword Art: Cross Edge] 11 + 1 Crit x 8 Cross Edge = 96 dmg

hp // 7 / 24 en]
hp // 31 / 43 en]
hp // 17 / 25 en]
hp // 14/ 25 en] (+1 / -8 en)
[H: 0] Xion - [68 / 72 hp // 18 / 18 en]
hp // 9 / 9 en] 
Grave - [Nope]

-Lord Decapodian-  14/420  66DMG l  -96 HP (Stunned)

Edited by Seul

ID: 56241

BD: 6 (Hit) 

(Snake strike used: 8 DMG

Xion watched in awe as the dungeon boss appeared, the giant crab like monster was intimidating but the group was able to bring it's HP to a dangerously low level with ease, the high damage capabilities of the other players proving to be extremely useful. 

"Bloody hell, it's scary but you guys are tearing through it. I guess it's bark is worse than its bite" he said with a chuckle before readying a sword art, his spear glowing a bright green before he lashed out twice, dealing a small amount of damage when compared to his team mates but enough to bring it to a level where Magda could kill it. 

" @Magda finish it off" he said with a smile" 

[H: 2] Lawfer - [96 / 96 hp // 7 / 24 en]
hp // 31 / 43 en]
hp // 17 / 25 en]
[H: 1] Xion - [68 / 72 hp // 15/18 en]
hp // 9 / 9 en] 
Grave - [Nope]

-Lord Decapodian-  6/420  66DMG l  -96 HP (Stunned)

The fiery redhead gripped her hammer in expectation when they encountered the boss. Each of her companions charged forward and took off a sizeable fraction of its health in the process. Lawfer was the first to strike and he instructed each of the Knights to follow suit. The Vice Commander was the next to step in as she dealt a rather devastating blow to the creature. Magda smiled and pumped her fist to cheer their Vice Commander on. Hirru was the next to unleash a series of slashes on it before he instructed Seul to step in. Seul didn’t hesitate as he ran in and unleashed a Sword Art of his own only to tell Xion he was up next. Her rival expressed some concern over the situation but stated that it must not be as bad as it looked. He charged in an unleashed an attack with his spear. He then instructed Magda to strike next and for a moment she blinked. Did he just… suddenly a wide grin spread across her face as she giggled and run forward. She didn’t even think about that she was about to attack a boss, she was entirely too giddy that she’d been given leave to attack even though the creature was practically on its last leg anyway.

Her hammer was kept low while she charged in and gripped firmly in her right hand. A soft crimson light emerged to outline the weapon. The first strike closed in quick and slammed into the side of the creature’s head. Magda quickly spun her hammer around her body to bring it around for one final strike which finished off her Sword Art. The crimson light started to fade and her lips parted in a broad smile when she saw the Boss’ health gauge drop to nothing. The fiery redhead leaned her weapon against her shoulder as she took a few steps back in an attempt to watch her first boss kill break up into the blue shards everything devolved into here when they died.

ID: 56370

[BD: 6] Hit
[LD: 15]
[Sword Art: Upper Swing] 3(2x1)=6

hp // 7 / 24 en]
hp // 31 / 43 en]
hp // 17 / 25 en]
[H: 0] Xion - [68 / 72 hp // 18 / 18 en]
hp // 9 / 9 en] 
Grave - [Nope]

-Lord Decapodian-  0/420  66DMG l  -6 HP (Stunned) (Guessing it doesn't have Mit?)

Edited by Magda

It was a team effort. Everyone had pulled their weight in this boss battle and within a few moments, the giant sea plunderer took a nose dive as Magda got the last kill. Opal smiled and place a hand on her shoulder and nodded, "Great work, Magda. I feel since you got the killing blow, you should take the 6 mats that were dropped from the boss. And with that, we did a good job everyone. Thank you so much for coming out and joining me, I hope you all got some much needed experience from this as well as the nice Skill Point reward for the dungeon. Let's head back to Grave's Shop and have some drinks and some pie!" 

==

Thread Rewards: +1 SP All, Everyone +57 Col, Magda +58 Col
Dungeons Rewards: +6 Mats Magda, [LD:15+ 6[floor level] * 100 = 2100 Col [ 350 Col Each Except for Opal], + 3SP All