[PP:F11] A first time for everything [Oikawa][Complete]

With days coming to a close for the next floor boss and with a heated meeting on the said subject, Opal had noticed that Oikawa was a free agent so to speak. Once a member of the Azure Brigade, now a rogue of the players of Aincrad. However, despite that she did offer the man along with the Azure Knights to join her Knights of the Blood, though she would give them all proper time to consider their future in this world. Yet further still, when an opportunity presented itself to her, she would not back down from it and attempt to sway to her side. Pinching the corners of her Vice Commander's Uniform, the collar popped and she smoothed out the platinum yet wild crimson streaked hair and adjusted herself accordingly. There was to be a small dive into the world outside of Taft with one of those very people she had an eye on to join her ranks. 

She only knew Oikawa from what she head by reputation and that one day at the lake with the others. At first she gave a poor representation of herself back then, more of a hussy of a woman than anything else. She wondered if that was the image she gave him now even though she was almost an entirely different person back then. She wanted to prove to him she was not that woman that seemed so flirtatious and so disastrous and weak as she displayed herself to be. But the man was nothing more than charming when they met, and there still to this day seemed to be an enigma wrapped around him. The men of Aincrad came in all flavors and design, this one was chivalrous or at least that was the feeling he gave off when she first met him. She sighed, placing a dainty hand against her temple. They would meet right in front of her own guild's hall, the banner of the Crimson Knights and Knights of the Blood Oath whipping wildly around as they seemed to sway in the wind. 

The woman had been smoking out of stress and routine of the day when she messaged Oikawa of her plan for the day. The woman pressed the stick to her lips taking in a long drag and expelling the citrus flavored smoke from out of her nose before leaning on the white stoned building that was the Guild Hall. Her crystalline eyes fluttered for a brief moment, an orange haze hanging over her and wrapping her body in that orange scent. She brought her hands upwards over her busty chest, her shoulders accenting the curves of her bosom, not by intent of luring males over with her body, but out of the physical traits alone. She could not help that she was endowed with such a curvy body, yet still. 

She kept her eyes peeled for the golden haired warrior who was well renowned in Aincrad. Striking the cigarette with her fingers, the stick enveloped with pixels before dashing out of existence. There was a final drag before the flick, raising her head towards the sky and blowing out gently from her crimson lips as the orange haze cloud slipped out into the wind. 

Edited by Opal

Light penetrated the shroud of curtain that laughably hung from above the window. Rays beaming into the wooden and stone shop of a smith who seemed far to worried about what he was preparing for to notice how beautiful the sun seemed to be that morning. Blonde tufts bounced here and there as Oikawa moved from one edge of the shop to the other. Organizing this and that, collecting items in one place and dropping them off in another only to repeat the process several moments later. Sighs and grunts were made verbal here and there as his tidying came to a halt. Taking a single sweep through of the place, he grinned. Satisfied with his work, he petted the grey cub that sat in wait at the door and offered his companion a few treats before stepping to the open door frame leading out.

Bringing a hand to his brow, Oikawa shielded his eyes from the brilliant shine that expelled itself from the sky above. A small grin showing itself as he began to head for the warp gate plaza in the center of the city. His destination was not one here on this floor but on another floor entirely. He was heading for the Guild Hall of the Knights of the Blood. His legs carried him through the masses, bringing him straight to the warp gate itself. Without further hesitation, he stepped through the binding light and reappeared on that of the eleventh floor.

Checking his coordinates, the blonde pushed past Taft's inhabitants and bee-lined right for the Guild Hall. The massive building wasn't hard to spot. Flags of two guilds flapped in unison as he approached its entrance. His gaze befalling the one he would accompany today, Opal. He had only officially met her once before a while back. His hood lofted to his shoulders as he approached her. He then lowered to a small bow, greeting her simultaneously. "Morning Opal. It has been far too long since we've met outside the frontlines. How is Aincrad treating you theses days?"

Her ears perked to the sound of the Rapier Knight not too far off from her own person. Turning to greet him, the woman confidently stood and bowed in return not to break any sort of personal space between the two. His question had been simple and yet the complexity of the answer could have been given, "Treating me? I suppose as well as I can be taking it. There is much to mourn from the loss of our mutual friend. And it seems to have hung around me like some sort of hex or curse. But I am getting through it. I know Azide would not want me to stay idle during this time. We all got to keep moving." The woman replied with a less than complex answer, of course there were several things still left bothering her, but those were her own demons she had to fight with. 

Clearing her throat, which now seemed to be more and more constant, the raw and roughness of her throat whether it was from the alchemized cigarettes she part took in, or the many forbidden concoctions she drank to stem back depressing memories such as those of her torture and the recent death of Azide. All in all, she knew her mental acuity was beginning to degrade, her physical body seemed fit as normal, but there seemed to be times when she was short of breath or fatigued. She had thought about taking a vacation, just some time off, but with the recent happenings and as far as being Vice Commander of such a prestigious guild, she could not bring herself to do such selfish things. 

"And how is one of Aincrad's finest, doing? I don't have much of a day planned out for the two of us. But I suspect there to be some rumors outside these walls of a special type of dungeon that is rather difficult to find. Hopefully with a little luck we can find something akin to that rumor. As for the rumor itself, I was told there is a golden gate of sorts leading to a mystical pathway to a boss that is more human than inhuman. But that is all I have to go on. We probably should head north-west and then go east as far as the Info Broker's information." 

The woman brought her hand up to the sky, in a flash of light, the massive weapon known as the Masamune X fell gently into her hand bound in the ornate saya. She turned it once and hefted the item upon her shoulder nodding to Oikawa that she was ready when he was. She felt a bit strange being with him however, he didn't seem appalled by her and they had only shared a few words at Azide's Funeral. That was a difficult day where many tears had been shed over her friend, and it was even more difficult to not show that sign of weakness to her guild. The last thing she needed was to look weak in front of her men. She still remembered the last conversation she had with him, and she clung tight to that green wisp of cloth he had cut from his sleeve to allow her own tears to be dried. She would treasure that item for as long as she lived. But right now was not the time for any of that. She needed to be strong now, and she needed to get stronger. 

His azure eyes stayed locked onto her while she answered his inquiry. Her explanation less complex than he imagined as she she spoke of the recent happenings around Aincrad. On the exterior, one could assume she was taking it well, but to those that knew a little more about her and the situations at hand, they would know just how how hard it is to keep the face of strength up. His own mind danced back to the times the man in question was still alive. He missed him. His mentor and friend forever erased from the database of this world but forever ingrained in the hearts of those that knew him.

Switching topics, the blonde was then questioned on how he was holding up. A light chuckle escaping him as he thought how to answer. "To be honest, on the outside I suppose you could say I'm doing fine. But on the inside, i'm falling apart. My friends, people I care for, the girl that I loved, all of that was slowly crumbling around me. Month after month, and year after year, something close to me just seems to up and vanish. It's like my whole world that I've come to accept is falling part within here. It's maddening to say the least. heh, I want so much to be able t just pin this all on Kayaba, or Zel, or anything and anyone else that has wronged me since our imprisonment here. You know, I even contemplated killing Zel after watching Azide to that feathered bastard due to his ridiculous dumbass rotation? He's lucky he only got off with a fist to his face as it could've very well been a rapier to the heart instead."

He sighed. he wasn't himself. The self proclaimed white knight was beginning to crumble and in front of a girl he barely knew no less. He had to laugh for a bit, looking up to the platinum haired lass, he bowed. "My apologies, it seems I'm a bit of mess these days." Heaving a sigh, he brought his sleeve to his lids as he wiped away the droplets that were forming there.

"Shall we proceed with your plans for the day?"

The Vice Commander nodded, she didn't know how far back that Oikawa and Azide had gone in terms of friendship but from what he had said they were pretty close together. It was apparent at the funeral as well. Opal had shed her tears on that day, but she was attempting to be strong like everyone else. But when he mentioned he was crumbling on the inside, she lowered her head and moved towards him. She reached out hesitantly to rub his back, but their was no familiarity between the two. She wanted to give him a hug, but they didn't exactly know one another to make such a bold move. She retracted her hand and smiled the best she could, "Well, I have gone through something like that as well. It seems Aincrad is falling further into the trenches. Good people come and go it seems, either they wish not to be found or they just simply disappear in this world altogether. I want to fight desperately to keep what I have now. If I lost anymore people..." The Vice Commander held up her hand as if to strike it from thought, "It's better to just get this day moving along. Should I continue talking I might end up crying again." 

The woman cleared her throat and clutched the saya of her massive weapon. She gestured for Oikawa to follow her as they exited Taft. She had gone through this forest one other time with Jomei while they were slaying antmen for materials. As she moved through the foliage, she had forgot to summon the party invite for Oikawa. Popping her self on the side of the head she stopped and did that quickly, "So absent minded today. You can also add me as a friend to your contact list, I am not sure if I did it the last time or not when we spoke at the lake. Haha, I remember I was pretty intimidated seeing you for the first time." She said with a casual tone towards him, lifting her hand up to clear the branches away as they entered the Antman Territory. 

"Agreed, while today isn't a day of happiness, it shouldn't be one plagued with droplets of sadness. Plus I hate to see women cry," he explained with a slight chuckle. Letting Opal take the lead, he followed behind the Vice Commander as they quickly exited Taft and moved into the tendrils of darkness as the forest began to swallow them up in its foliage. He quickened his pace to make sure he didn't lose sight of her, for both of their sake; despite being fully aware of how capable they were. They were moving rather quickly through the area until Opal suddenly stopped and commented on her state of mind before promptly sending him an invite. Grinning the blonde accepted and replied. "Consider it done, friend. These days my mind drifts as well. Nothing seems the same. Not even myself," mused the blonde.

Flicking his gaze back to her, he caught on to her last comment and smiled a bit. "Intimidated of me? Why ? I'm not that scary looking am I ?" he questioned while looking around in jest. Once the invites were exchanged, they would press further into the forest, entering what was coined as the Antman Territory. While not as vicious to him now, the Antmen were a nasty sight ages ago. Still trailing the lass, he offered up another topic of conversation. "So what're your plans with the Knights?" 

Opal gave a soft bit of laughter, holding her hand to her face and shaking her head lightly, "You didn't scare me, more like swoon, when I first met you. But there was also a massive level gap between yourself and me when we first met at the lake. I was crushing on your pretty bad, but I figured such an important player already had someone special." the woman sighed thinking about how she acted that day, there was no abashment from her during those times. She flirted with me because it was her norm, but these days it all seemed so foreign to her. 

"You were so powerful and strong looking. There was just aura around you that I couldn't even fathom of touching. All I could do was admire you from a distance." She shrugged lightly, finding pace once more under her feet from the territory of the antmen. They had proved to be of little consequence when she fought them with her friend Jomei, and now that she was even stronger they proved to be futile beings and as such as their name; ants beneath her feet. 

Opal swept the platinum hair from her eyes as she looked to her right where Oikawa was now keeping pace with her, she nodded in turn from his comment, "Busy as ever. With the quest pool drying up quickly, the only way to truly get any power is by going on dungeon dives constantly and consistently. I have been taking on some of the lower level players to help level them up, but I am only one person. There is so much I can do for them before I run myself ragged," she said to conclude her business with her knights. 

"How is the solo thing going? I somewhat envy you not having to have the responsibility as I do. Though it is a rewarding experience watching your guild grow as they do. I have a feeling the Knights of the Blood Oath will play an important role in this world once we find our path to be stabilized." The woman smiled, her full red lips pinched into a small grin as she pressed her hand to her hair sweeping those blonde locks over one ear. 

"I heard rapiers got a small power boost, I am somewhat eager to see how much better it has got. Would you like to look for some antmen to kick around? We are just about in their territory." 

Oikawa let a small tint of blush paint his cheeks as the woman reminisced on their past encounter. Talking him up to be some attractive strong fellow that he so disappointingly fell from. His eyes darted to her as he remembered how 'friendly' she had been back then. Seemingly intrigued by anyone she laid eyes upon. Back then he brushed it off and he was fully aware that the lass beside him and the one from the past were completely different despite being one in the same. If he could coin it so, he would say, "Although the butterfly and the caterpillar are completely different, they are one in the same."

Realizing he had spoken that aloud, he simply chuckled and continued. "The solo thing isn't too bad. Though it is rather lonely as one might expect. I almost miss he daily adventurers I had with the guild. With Square one, even more so. The memories the remain vivid, so that's what keeps me going in my time traversing Aincrad alone." Adjusting his cloak, he continued to follow the girl through out the territory. He was still unsure if the Antmen had picked up on their presence, but he was prepared nonetheless.

Addressing her last question, he smiled. "Aye, a power boos indeed. I agree we should break it in on some of these mobs. There are bound to be a few around here somewhere."

The woman gazed at Oikawa, a soft yet flirty smile on her red lips as she nodded to his comment, "That was somewhat beautifully said, I'd like to think of myself as a caterpillar body with a butterfly brain. I'm still growing, not quite that butterfly yet, but I got the mind to act like one. " His story continued through the words of Square One, something Azide had shared at one point another but she never pressed on the issue. Bringing up his name would only cause their minds to collapse into sorrow once more. So she merely nodded and brushed her hand with his own tapping it lightly and pointing. 

It was then that the Antmen Drones had begun to crawl from their massive dome shaped holes. The woman squinted her eyes with almost a malicious intent as she drew her blade, "After all the [censored] I've had to be put through during the last week or so, right now, killing some mobs may help alleviate that..." Her long blade shined, a ray of ivory coating the blade as she <<Charged>> forward, her blade singing with mayhem as she darted in for the kill. Sweeping her blade, the funnel attack caused the air to collapse and draw her foes in as they were shredded apart by her AoE attack. All that was left was col sacks and materials. Yet she felt unfulfilled. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 176/176
EN: 24/44
Sword Art: Amatsu No Humara || 20 EN || 140 Dmg -22 Mit = 118 Dmg

AntMen Drones: HP: 0/88 || Mit: 22 || Dmg: 33 x4

ID: 56411
BD: 5+3 = hit
MD: 4
LD: 17+3= 20
+8 Mats, + 1760 Col

Edited by Opal

"That's a fair assessment", Oikawa mentioned. His amber gaze shifted from her to the sounds of movement just ahead. His hand immediately reached for the rapier attached to his hip. His grip suddenly tugging on the handle as he unsheathed the blade. A sliding click was made as the metal was freed from its sheath and it's tip aimed directly for the sudden appearance of a few several Antmen. His grin twisted into a rather happy one, as he hadn't seen a good challenge in a long while. Twirling the weapon around his wrist, he dashed forward and attacked the cluster.

Just as he was about to decimate the first of the Antmen, he slowed his assault to watch Opal react nearly as quickly as himself. Tearing into four of the over-sized insects, she ended their existence in moments. Impressed albeit, not surprised, the young man smirked as he shifted his target to the hulking Antman that brought up their rear. The grin growing wider on his features, he tore into the battlefield. Bypassing the few remaining ant mobs, he leaped forward and direct his <Charge>d <Over Radiation> directly as the <Berserker Ant>, quickly riddling it's frame with fourteen jabs and thrusts. Landing, nothing but polygon fragments littered the ground next to him.

"Oi, this upgraded damage is rather nice."

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats:
177 HP
43 Energy
4 Accuracy
0 Evasion
13 Base Damage
12 Mitigation

Items
Orochi - Perfect Rapier [+6 Damage]
Citrine Badge - Perfect Lucky Charm [+2 Recovery/ +1 Accuracy]
Clasp of the Progenitor - Perfect Lucky Charm [+2 Accuracy/ +1 Loot Die]

Skills
One Handed Rapier | Rank 5
Battle Healing | Rank 1
Light Armour | Rank 3
Search and Detect| Rank 3
Charge | Rank 3

Concentration
Survival

Skill Mods
Athletics
Precision

Reveal

ID: 56700 BD: 7 (3+4) LD: 17 (13+4) [Over Radiation: 13+3= 16x14= 224-42= 182 Damage)

Oikawa: 177/177 E: 29/43 (1 Material, 825 Col)

Opal: 176/176 E: 24/44 (8 Materials, 1760 Col)

Berserker Ant: 0/165 || D: 33 || M: 42

"Oooh, not bad. Seems the improved damage on the rapier finally puts you guys relevant for high tier boss killers. Not even my San Ge is that strong. But I suppose it'll do, perhaps Katanas will see some new love in an update one day." The woman toted her blade over her shoulder as Oikiawa made short work over a Berserker Ant, which she found to be comical in the name and the irony of what was to come later. Clearing her throat and fixing her posture, the woman once more <<Charged>> at her foes, sweeping her blade along their hardened exoskeletons as her blade reaped through them. The pulsating energy of her sword art created an aura around the steel of the katana making easy dicey work of the now dead drones. And with that came the depletion of most of her energy.

"Ahh, [censored]. Seems like I am a little spent after that last attack. But if we are playing a game, I am seven kills above you, Lord Oikawa." she giggled sweeping her long platinum and crimson streaked hair from her eyes. The woman summoned her saya and sheathed her weapon as it clicked in place and holstered it over her shoulder once more, "Gonna have to wait for a small recharge, but by all means...slay some more. I love to see a man in action," her crimson lips upturned into a grin. 

<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 176/176
EN: 5/44
Sword Art: Amatsu No Humara || 20 EN || 140 Dmg -22 Mit = 118 Dmg

AntMen Drones: HP: 0/88 || Mit: 22 || Dmg: 33 x4

ID: 57009
BD:3 +3 =
MD: sleeping with the fishes
LD:12 +3= 15
Loot: +4 Mats, +1760 Col
TotaL: 12 Mats, 3520 Col

Edited by Opal

"Lord is a title I could get used to and I can't help that my AoE attacks tickle monsters of this level " chuckled the silver-haired player with a smirk. Tightening the grip he held on his rapier, he eyed the area as another ant emerged from the hill. A large crimson antenna poked through the ground. Seemed almost out of place until the hill suddenly burst as an ant the size of the church in Taft emerged from its rubble. Snapping its maw, the insect roared out at the two player's who had been killing its men. Amber orbs rolled  from Opal to the titanic ant. Glancing back to the platinum haired lass, Oikawa smirked.

"Don't get to moist there Opal. There's about to be plenty of action in a moment." Stifling a laugh the young man [Charge]d forth. His rapier glowed the same color as before as he activated the pre-motion for [Over Radiation] once again. Toggling the <Queen Ant>, he weaved through bits of sanded rubble before leaping up and punching fourteen crimson circlets into the abdomen of the creature. Having turned the ant's body into a display of swiss cheese, the man returned to Opal's side while holding a defensive stance. "So am I gonna do all the work or what?" He questioned with a grin.

ID: 57376 BD: 8 (4+4) [Over Radiation: 13+3= 16x14= 224-50= 149 Damage)

Oikawa: 177/177 E: 29/43 (1 Material, 825 Col)

Opal: 176/176 E: 24/44 (12 Materials, 3520 Col)

Queen Ant: 151/300 || D: 50 || M: 75 (-149 HP)

• 2 weeks later...

Opal smirked, her red lips curling a bit as Oikawa wondered if he was going to do all the work. She was not intimidated by this giant ant queen, in fact not much intimidated her as of late. The lack of fear was somewhat depressing, but she had other things on her mind besides of what fear could do. But ambition, that was her singularity thought as of now. Shrugging, the woman took stance and ran through the winds with a <<Charge>>, her long caliber blade culling the grass beneath her feet as she lifted the Masamune X and slashed upwards. The long blasde barely scratched the surface of the exoskeleton of the ant queen, but the point of this was to stun it in its tracks. 

"Well, I did something with my lack of energy...You will have to finish it off though. I don't have any energy left in my pool reserves." The woman thrust her blade down into the ground and leaned on it watching the fight ensue from there. 

<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 176/176
EN: 2/44
Sword Art: Ukifune || 4 EN || 14 Dmg - 75 Mit = 1 Dmg

Queen Ant: 150/300 || D: 50 || M: 75 [Stunned]

ID: 58269
BD: 8+3 = hit
LD:
Loot:
Total: 12 Mats, 3520 Col

Edited by Opal
  • 2 weeks later...

"So I am gonna do all the work hehe?" Chuckling, Oikawa pushed off again; rocketing towards the Ant Queen with another <Over Radiation> in tow. The blade riddled her core with another fourteen jabs and thrusts. Each one connecting and whittling the insect's HP down. Given the ant's stunned state, even if it wanted to, the queen had no way of retaliating against the blonde or the platinum haired lass. Dropping back, Oikawa turned to Opal and shook his head. "The damn ant lives a with a sliver of HP. I feel like it's mocking me when it survives like that. That aside, I suppose you're up." As he turned around, he noticed that the ant's HP had remained intact and he had actually missed all those jabs. "What the hell? Opal, did I really just miss every single one of those attacks?"

ID: 58958 BD: 1

Oikawa: 177/177 E: 28/43 [-2 E/+1 E] (1 Material, 825 Col)

Opal: 176/176 E: 2/44 (12 Materials, 3520 Col)

Queen Ant: 150/300 || D: 50 || M: 75

Edited by Oikawa

The woman sighed, her long fingers moving through her hair as if she was combing the current of water from the ocean. Light strands flicked upwards as she continued to lean on her massive blade, its strength holding up her light body as she had been leaning on it. She gave a careless shrug, "You know, this whole Hero thing you had was once charming...you missing like that, not very heroic. And also, I can't help, my energy is all gone away for a little while. You'll have to sit there and deal with this thing yourself, its mitigation is a little higher than I expected." 

Opal sighed lightly and leaned off her bladed weapon taking a search around the ant holes that were scattered about, "I wonder if I can find anything around here that might be useful...Keep whacking at it, Oikawa...I'll figure something out soon." 

ID: 59002
LD: 9+3 = 12 No Materials

Edited by Opal

"Aren't I still charming love?" Questioned the regal blonde as he 'seductively' eyed Opal. Suddenly breaking into laughter, Oikawa covered his face in slight embarrassment. "I haven't done that look in a long while. Forgive me hehe." Turning on his heel, he faced the now mobile ant queen. His eyes narrowed as he focused on her and her alone. Drawing in a quick breath, he just as quickly exhaled and shot forward.

Rapier alight, he let the pulsating blade shoot forward several times as he activated <Over Radiation>. Making sure he watched this attack through, he let a grin occupy his features as the ant queen's HP dropped to the nearly dead zone. Evading her retaliation, Oikawa looked over to Opal and spoke. "One more strike ought to do her in. My output is still too weak it seems."

ID: 59017 BD: 6 (2+4) CD: MD:  [Over Radiation: 13= 13x14= 182-75= 107 Damage)

Oikawa: 177/177 E: 15/43 [-14 E/+1 E] (1 Material, 825 Col)

Opal: 176/176 E: 3/44 (12 Materials, 3520 Col)

Queen Ant: 43/300 || D: 50 || M: 75

Edited by Oikawa

Opal had parted the ground with her foot looking for materials when Oikawa had once more begun to speak. A soft smile and a curt nod to his charming remark was all that was made before she spoke up on the matter at hand, "I would say you are still charming. And with those eyes, you could woo any woman you desired. Even if you missed an attack, it happens to the best of us..." With smiling crystalline eyes, Opal went back to digging the ground with her foot looking for those pesky materials or perhaps something even better that would give them reason to explore more of this ant creature territory. Surely enough, the stretch of attacks from the sword art had caught her eye. Sparkling downfall of damage littered the Ant Queen body like it was nothing, punching holes through the hard exoskeleton and damaging it once more, "Hey, nice hit that time. One more of those and she'll be down for the ten count. Unfortunately," she pointed to her energy bar in her HUD, "Still have a ways to go before I can do anything, so you are still all on your own until its filled up." 

ID: 59018
LD: 10+3 = no materials

Edited by Opal

"Oh you and your flattery Opal." Chuckling, the blonde looked to her HUD and nodded as she mentioned she still needed some time to recover. Keeping that in mind, he returned his attention back to the Ant Queen. Tightening the grip on his rapier, he dug his sole into the ground before springing forward and unleashing the pre-motion for <Flashing Penetrator>. The sword within his grip glowed and flashed before launching forward in eleven jabs and thrusts that thrashed into the creatures core. Depleting it's life rather quickly, Oikawa sheathed his blade as the pixels began to scatter and fall before shattering into nothingness. "Welp, guess she's down for the ten count hehe." Looking towards his HUD, the time on it attracted his attention. "I need to be heading out here in a bit. Have a few more errands to run before the light fades for the day lass."

ID: 59158 BD: 9 (5+4) CD: 10 LD: 11 [7+4]  [Over Radiation: 13= 13x11= 143-75= 68 Damage)

Oikawa: 177/177 E: 7/43 [-11 E/+3 E] (2 Materials, 2325 Col)

Opal: 176/176 E: 3/44 (12 Materials, 3520 Col)

Queen Ant: 0/300 || D: 50 || M: 75 [+1 Material and +1500 Col] 

Edited by Oikawa
  • 2 weeks later...

"Oh?" The woman questioned at his comment about daylight's time to depart as he had extra errands to run. She smiled and slowly nodded, "Then we should head back to the settlement rather than going back further into the AntMan Territory." The woman swept her blade to the left and right before it was placed back into the ornate saya, the item disappearing from her grip as it went back to her inventory. With her free hands brought to her smooth unscarred face, she pressed them to her supple cheeks and combed her fingers through the stark white hair. She let out a content sigh and gestured for them to exit the forest. 

"It was good coming out with you today, I know there is a lot on your mind right now. As there is a lot on my mind as well... But after today, I hope we can see ourselves as equals. We make a good team, and I have a feeling we will make an even better team during the Boss Raid. That potion I gave, don't forget to take it before the battle. It's gonna help wonders on relaxing your soul and your core. It's a special formula that I made with you in mind," her lips parted as she smiled, a big smile on her face. As she turned away showing her back to him, the woman gave a more sardonic grin as she walked towards the edge of the territory. Things were falling into place, no one was suspecting anything. 

"Likewise Opal. We are certainly equals indeed, which means I'm slacking hehe. And again, thank you for the potion. I'll make sure I put it to use. Last thing I need is another outbreak like that at the end of the fourteenth floor boss." Turning to head in the opposite direction, Oikawa shouted over his shoulder, "Take care of yourself, and don't let your guard down. Your energy should've been replenished by now so make sure you make it to safety." Waving the silver-haired woman off, the blonde trotted down a path leading back towards the teleportation plaza.