(PP-F2) <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Sierra)

Hakai waited by the teleporter on the second floor for her partner in crime, Sierra.The day had come for Hakai to get her own familiar, and she had her eyes set on a falcon of some kind which could increase her accuracy. She started to sharpen her claws as she waited, a fruitless effort that wouldnt do anything to change the stats of the weapons. Still, she was bored and didnt really have much else to do.

Hakai had been wanting more and Sierra wasn't certain of what today's little adventure would entail, but she knew that she was important enough to hakai to be protected. A hum was upon her lips as she had her hand slid down the back of her pants her thumb catching up the rim so she could grip it. She then stopped and looked over to Hakai smirking, "Well then what is it we are doing on this magnificent day perhaps hunting some more monsters?"

Hakai glanced over at Sierra, smiling back. "As it happens today we arent hunting monsters. We're going to make friends with one." She explained. She had already accepted the correct quest, and  gotten the meat that she needed in order to tame her familiar. Now they just needed to find the correct monster and hope that it liked her. With her luck it probably wouldnt and would attack her. 

Sierra raised a brow to this as she began to contemplate what type of monster it was that Hakai was hoping to befriend. "How did you even accept such a mission? I sorta wish to have my own personal pet now." She said with a tint of jealously in her expression now as she suddenly hip checked Hakai with her own as she now slid her hand down to her weapon and smiling. "Doubt I will be needing to use this then I suppose?"