[PP - F4] Photoshoot (Models: Manta & Erin)

Fourth floor, winter wonderland and all that.... but today all the interesting stuff happens indoors, no freezing in the cold for those who can't handle it or random mobs that may attack you outside the safe zone. Well technically "The Lion's Den" is located outside, near the forests next to Snowfrost Village but ever since moving there the blonde shop owner didn't have any problems with mobs trying to attack her place so it was relatively safe. Inside the place, things changed a bit... the table and chairs in front of the counter for one disappeared and the reception room got cleared a bit. No items were on display to let light enter the room. Several light sources and white panels were placed strategically around the room to make it look like a photography studio rather than a shop, thing which Ariel aimed for as today she was going to have a photo shooting session with a couple of models. Her goal was to get great pics that she could use in the making of posters for her shop. She had two things planned, one of them surely to be put in action soon. All she had to do now was to wait for her models to arrive.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Erin was dressed in rather normal attire for once, it had been to many times she found herself as the innocent little lamb all bundled up for the chilly air about the snowy village. She now looked back to see if Manta was behind her, but alas it seemed like she would be alone for the first part of this little photo shoot. The teeth of the cute blond slowly gripping against her upper lip as she had been now been called for a photo-shoot. "I-I really hope she gets here ... I-I don't want to wear to many embarrassing outfits today." Sighing rather defeated knowing that anyone could easily walk over her demanding any type of pay or outfit to dress her in. One foot after the other, Erin slowly made her way in. A beautiful coat and Sunday dress being worn beneath as she wanted to start this off right.

Manta smiled shyly as she walked through the cold snowy streets of the fourth floor. She wasn't at all prepared to model for Ariel, especially not with Erin, but she was determined to stretch herself. She wore the kimono that she had bought from Ariel, as long as the mask she had received at the festival. She had long since drunk the Kitsune potion, so now she had some beautiful fox ears and a long bushy white tail as well. She slowly opened the door to the shop and entered.

As the two models entered the shop the blonde greeted them after the entrance bells' chime went quiet. "Glad to see that you two could make it. I'm going to get straight to business here. I want you girl to pose for me in different outfits. Don't worry it won't be something indecent.... at the very least borderline-ish, leaving thing to the imagination. You will understand once we begin." she said with a small smile next gesturing towards the room. "I've made my shop into a studio for a day and put opaque drapes for the windows, light still penetrates it and we can see on the other side but any other curious eyes from outside will see a gray screen." She clapped her hand and pointed towards Erin who was dressed in her coat and random sunday dress. "Those have to go away." said the blonde as she reached for her counter and passed her a kimono with white, gold and pink features to form a pair with Mata's Kimono.

Erin blushed and heard her now tell her that her dress was apparently not any good for this photo shoot and nodded rather ashamed that she had already flopped compared to Manta's elegant Kimono and cute little fox ears thanks to her potion she took. "R-right yes ma'am umm, so this way then?" She asked point back toward the changing rooms a bit flustered as she still wasn't sure if she could pull off the poster girl look. She looked to the drapes and nibbled her lip as she now was passed a kimono that paired most elegantly with Manta's. She nodded and took them behind the drape looking out to see that they were rather shaded through it before she began to swap outfits slipping gracefully in through silken garments. With that though Manta fled from the room.

(manta left)

Edited by ErinVyce

After Manta apparently freaked out at the sight of a changing Erin, the blonde sighted: "I guess it's just the two of us now." she added as she swiped through her shop inventory once again. Then clicked the equip button. In a bright white flash her almost naked body showed as the selected items replaced her usual short skirt and revealing top. Those got replaced with the kimono he wore during the spring festival not too long ago. "Okay I'll be your partner. I will pose with you but I won't be appearing on the poster, okay?" she said as she showed a smile and opened her white tipical japanese fan. "Just follow my lead" she added as she went in the center of the room and moved her fan around her neck area then lightly extended her hand diagonally towards the ground, enough so that the fabric could be seen. (visual aid on the pose)

As she looked out now swapping into the kimono she looked about seeing that Manta had left, "Manta?" She sighed now looking down as she was left alone in the shop before nodding. "Thanks I-I don't feel as weird now with someone else dressed like this." A rather shy smile waxing over her face now as she was watched her open the fan rather elegantly. Erin watched in awe from her ability to flourish through the fan movements. Erin wasn't certain if she was capable enough to do it but there was no reason to hold back now. She slowly reached down and grabbed the fan from her waist that was bound with an elegant rope to tie off the kimono. She tried at first posing just a bit off point before apologizing, "S-sorry just second I'll get it." She grumbled now reenacting her movements till she was also posed. "H-how is this?"

"Take your time!" said Ariel with a giggle, as she watched Erin try to imitate her. She should mention that her mother is Japanese and she recieved something similar to a geisha's basic training from her. She even integrated that grace into her father's swordsmanship as she trained with him (and her) almost everyday, resulting in the perfect combination that granted her international fame in the fencing world. But here, players were mere gamers who sat in front of a screen all day and knew nothing of the physical and mental training a professional athlete has to go through. But then again she was like them them in her free time and for that she was grateful. Nobody knew the name D'Sole and would take her nickname as a self gratification title rather than something she was given by the sports commentators.

But that was all pre-sao. What she had here were the following: Her appearance, her past and her fencing skill that at first was restricted by the system, unlocking it fully as she had irl only after she achieved the in-game rank of grandmaster in rapier proficiency. She would use the first and second ones now as there was no need for combat. Ariel would break pose and go next to the girl, putting her left hand on her back and straightening it up then with her left hand cupping hers and adjusting the fan's position. "Just stay like that." she said with a smile after a couple more of minor adjustments that would help Erin keep her balance and look more graceful in the same time. "Perfect." she added as she moved away so that she could take a picture with her recording item.

Erin continued to keep herself posed awkwardly holding her pose and looking over as she grit her teeth, "I umm is that good enough?" She whispered hardly audible to the owner who had taken a picture. "I-I don't know i-if I really fill this kimono out that well." She blushed now looking down at her feet as she began to wobble as she hadn't practiced holding still before. Perhaps she would learn to stand like a statue eventually as a poster girl but today was not that day. "H-have you ever been afraid of someone you know and love disappearing one you?" She said now a bit saddened that Manta hadn't stayed with her to continue the photo shoot. She honestly felt like they would both adore this but as time went by she felt like something had been going wrong with their relationship. "N-nevermind don't mind that question you said." As she was position properly by the girl she blushed more feeling like a real doll now.

"Nonsense!" Said the blonde in a high spirits. "A kimono is made so that once properly put on it will make every girl look like a blooming flower. It's just that some men are too blinded by their ego to see that. I thought you would look beautiful in it." she paused as she measured the girl from head to toes. Short hair, average height.. well endowed in certain areas, a perfect girl that she could 'use' as a poster girl for her shop. "I'm glad I wasn't mistaken." she added with a smile, hoping that Erin was witty enough to get her indirect. She was rather surprised as she heard her question. She furrowed her brows for a second in order to find the right words in which to answer. She didn't knew if it was what she was referring to but the blonde dropped her fan and sighted. "I can relate to that feeling..." she said as she remembered how Hikoru left her behind not once, but twice during certain events. She lightly slapped her cheeks to get rid of the sad expression on her face, she next focused her eyes on Erin and smiled: " First lesson! don't think sad thoughts!!! When you pose I want your mind to be blank or a slight happy thought to have a smile on your face. Try recalling the specific emotion that the pose feels like it evokes, this makes it more real!* she said as she put her left hand on her hip and them pointed the semi folded fan towards her. "Practice makes perfect!"

Erin looked over toward Ariel and listened as she spoke about the kimono with such high regards, clothes were clothes to her but she did enjoy the ways they made her look. Primarily older. She had always felt quite young and her wardrobe reflected her more innocent side and her ability to be rolled over by any guy or girl who called her cute. As the measuring tape came out she blinked watching as she wandered through the motions of measuring her entire frame. Bust, waist height it was a bit startling to be written down by these measurements. Her entire body most likely now etched for further pieces of her posters that she had multiplying in her mind. She looked back toward the window frowning as she wished she could have shared this moment with her beloved friend. As she remarked on not being mistaken that she would appear like a blooming flower Erin's face turned a bright red flustered by the possible praise. Erin merely watched taken back by the the self slapping she gave herself, "Yes ma'am?" She stated a bit concerned that her own face would be battered till she at least wore a smile.

The girl seemed lost in though so at her last question the blonde walked closer to her. "What I want to say is that you start looking a little happier!" she said as she lightly pinched her cheeks and brought them a bit upwards, forcing a comedic smile on Erin's face. That was until the close proximity alert kicked in and she had to let go. With a sigh the blonde folded her fan and brought it down then looked on Erin's eye and asked with a serious tone: "Tell me what's on your mind right now? I can tell there is something that is worrying you. I don't know if I can help but I want to and talking about it would open you up to new perspectives" she said in a general way trying not to confuse the girl "Just be honest with me!" she added at the end as a summary of her desire at the moment. "Please?" she said as she slightly cocked her head and offered a smile to the apparently troubled girl.

As her cheeks were pinched she winced a bit pained by the treatment she was given, just like her grandma would do. She thought back on the remarks she had to her own question now and realized there was a slight change in her mood. The smile now pinched into her cheeks main her wince and groan a bit unpleasantly till she finally pulled off. "What's on my mind?" she said a bit uncertain if she really wanted to converse the issues on her heart.  As her tone grew a bit louder she began to sink her head into her shoulders and nodded, "I-I just feel like the love is gone I guess." She sniffled now peering down to her feet a tear sliding down her cheeks an against the kimono. "I-I was hoping to talk to Manta more here about it while we changed ... b-but that isn't possible now." Another tear starting to emerge from the duct.

Seeing the girl begin to weep in front of her, Ariel couldn't help but extend her arms and embrace the girl while stroking her still blonde hair as gently as she could in a motherly fashion that is if Erin would allow it. She was surprised of herself, of how she would react.. but she couldn't say it was completely unexpected she did the same thing when two other girls started crying in front of her before, her in-game sister Teayre and her new armored blonde counterpart friend, Hunnie.
"Love is never lost.." said the blonde with a shaky voice as she too was beginning to get emotional. "as long as you feel something here" she then lightly pokes the breast pocket area of the girl's left side to emphasize the heart. She showed a motherly smile towards Erin, next wiping the remain of her tears with the sleeve of her own kimono. She would suspect that is was more than sisterly love between her models but decided against seeking confirmation. Instead she she extended her arm and spoke while presenting the shop. It isn't much but you're welcomed to stay here if you want, I don't know if you have or not a place to stay but it just feels right to ask, it can't hurt can it?" she asked at the end with a broad smile that revealed her white pearled teeth.

She sniffled and looked up to Ariel nodding her head in understanding to the anecdote she was paraphrasing of sorts in her own new fashion. "I-I don't know what to say?" The offer of being allowed to stay here in the shop whenever she needed to. At this rate she sensed something going terrible coming in her life, what it was she couldn't have thought. The Erin's kimono sleeve having wiped away her own tears fully and leaving her sniffling and nodding as she now wrapped her arms about her photographer and smiling. "Thank you Ariel."

"...but, I do have one request!" added the blonde as she raised her right index finger while gently rubbing the back of the girl that was hugging her. She showed a sly grin as she looked in her eyes and continued: "You will have to model for me some more once from time to time." She wiped off the remaining of the tears from Erin's face and then added with her normal smile: "but that is just a personal request. If you accept it or not, 'The Lion's Den' and I will welcome you with open hands whatever you reply would be." she let out a slight sigh of relief as all that drama seemed to have dispersed and gently pulled Erin away from her embrace and looked in her eyes while asking with a smile: "Ready to get back to work? we're not finished yet!"

Erin continued to sniffle as the tears were wiped away from her eyes and cheeks now pulling back as she nodded happy that Ariel would offer her so much. "Thank you so much, I-I can't really repay you for that type of gratitude so I promise to be the best model you ever have." She smiled now trying to sit back up and prepare, "O-Ok." She stuttered now clearing her throat and wiping the tear stains. "I'm sorry I should be getting back to work shouldn't I what pose now or is there something else you have planned?"

"That's all I need to hear!" replied the blonde with a smile resulted from her positive answer and attitude. She pondered about her question for a second placing her chin between her right hand's thumb and index finger, hugging herself below the bosom with the left arm. She frowned for a second as she closed her eyes to concentrate and after a few moments opened them and looked at Erin with a serious expression: "Hmmmm, I have the kimono pics I need.. that would be the 'good girl' part. Now I'll need you to be a 'bad girl' in one way or another. How do you feel about a makeover? I have some hair dye and more.... 'provocative' clothing for ya to wear." A lopsided smile appeared on her face as she could already see the girl in the new look.

Her heart fluttered with glee as she realized that there were still people in this world who cared about her even if the rest were vanishing. She then blinked as she heard they were done wearing the kimono, “Already?” Peering over in the outfit as she wondered what Ariel had planned for her.As she sp oke she began to let her own imagination run wild scaref exactly of the outfit that was no doubt framed upon her. “S-sure I guess I could try and play the bad girl for once?” A hesitant chuckle now escaping her lips as she wondered what type of  hair dye she would have applied to her.

Edited by ErinVyce

With a nod the blonde once again summoned her shop inventory and materialized in her arms a pair of tight leather pants with a small silvery chain to the side and a shirt that had had been clawed in the middle where the word 'OBEY' was written, well at least it was designed that way through Kimba might've helped a bit for inspiration:D Either way she presented the clothes to Erin and said in a whisper: "Don't hold back on me!" a small giggle completing her course of action as she then went from behind the counter and produced a black leather whip. She gave Erin that too then took a few steps back: "Almost forgot!" she added as she then materialized a pair of black leather high boots. She pondered a second as Erin would get change and add at the end. "Did you ever thought of a change of hair color?" she asked as she went and combed her blonde hair with her hand.