[PP-F1] Making Introductions (Allania)

"Let us hope then shall we?" she said, looking up at the sky. Changes came to the system often, so who knows, maybe one day this inventor will be able to ply his trade. Just like he said, it was a peculiar shape. There was no denying that, it was just as undeniable as how one could say this world would never be the same as now. Who knows if it would ever be this colour again? So while it is this colour Allania decided to take it in fully, marveling at its oddity. When she had absorbed much of the skies sights,she lowered her face and saw the beaming smile on the players face. It was a bright and brilliant smile, a smile that Allania could not help but reciprocate.

Gaster nodded, keeping his gaze towards the sky for a moment. "Indeed." After a brief moment of cloud watching, Gaster moved a bit ahead of Allania and planted himself on a bench not far from where they were standing. He crossed one leg over the other and sat calmly, letting himself relax. "Such a marvelous day." he thought. He looked at Allania and patted the spot next to him, telling her to have a seat next to him. He locked his hands together, and placed them on his lap, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "I don't mind the conversations we're having- they're rather quite lovely, but is there, perchance, another activity we could partake in?" he asked with a bit of eagerness in his tone.

Allania sat down besides the player, taking the offered seat. "A different activity you say?" she asked, repeating the question. Allania looked up at the sky, contemplating the question. "Well, apart from this, we could go out into the fields, go to different floors or go and meet some more people. The choice is yours really". Having recounted their options Allania looked down from the sky, and looked at the player. Waiting for his response. He seemed to have changed from when she met him, he seemed to have become more confident, eagerness was even slipping into his voice.

"Hmm..." Gaster thought for a moment. Surely he would have liked to meet new players or travel to different floors, but he didn't feel like his body, his mind, or his heart were up for such endeavors"I think, if anything, I would like to go to the fields." he said, beginning to lose himself in a daydream. He began to see lush grasses and beautiful flowers, clear skies as far as the eye could see, and a gentle breeze carrying the scent of pollen on it's tail. "Yes, the fields sound splendid." he said, a look of ignorant bliss on his face.

"The fields? That sounds like a wonderful idea. Shall we organise meeting up later then? As sadly I need to tend to my store. I've not yet done my crafts for today, so should do that before it gets too late... or I forget" Allania said the latter part sadly, not wanting to leave just yet but her shop was important to her. Her friend was in there too, Blaze her famliar had been stuck in there all day. "and I need to go and tend to Blaze, he's my little familiar. He's a tiny little Boar, he even heals me when I'm injured!" Allania got carried away, there was a sparkle in her eye as she spoke, lit up with passion. It was clear on her face she cared for this creature.

Gaster was pulled out of his daydream with the greatest ease. When he was completely out, he looked at Allania with a warming smile. "It's pleasing to know that there's someone you care for dearly in your life. " he said, standing up with a hand over his heart.  He turned to Allania and bowed. "Please, with great haste, return to your friend. I shall await our appointed meeting in the fields." he said, ready to bid his new friend a temporary farewell. "I shall see you soon." And with that he began his stroll through the town once again, waiting for the appointed time.

"Thank you" she said gratefully, a warm smile on her face. Getting up from the bench alongside the player Allania hurried off for her shop, to tend to her familiar. It had felt like ages since she had last seen him, a wait that was soon to be over. Calling over her shoulder, Allania shouted at Gaster "I shall see you later then my friend!" hoping that the sound would carry over the gentle breeze to the receding figure. She was looking forward to seeing him later. But first it was to her shop and her familiar. Then she will meet him once again, and be able to explore the fields with him.

Edited by Allania