[PP-F1] Blinding, Yet Magnificent (Oikawa, Rae, Date)

Helios sighed. The bright sun shot it's rays straight down upon the raven haired boy, who was lying on his back on top of a small hill. Next to him was his familiar, Lucifer. The jaguar purred as it slept, the large orb in the sky heating the two of them. The player's eyes were closed and he wasn't paying attention to anything around him. For once, he was just happy to relax. Recently, he hadn't gotten the time to stop grinding. The noirette had been busy working to gain levels and eventually reach the frontlines. It doesn't seem like that'll be happening any time soon. I'll get back to it later, I need a break. he thought, another sigh exiting his lips as he sat up. His eyes opened but he was unable to see much, due to being blinded by the sun. Then, Helios spun himself around, attempting to free himself of blindness. It worked, just as he'd thought. He was now able to see every little detail of the first floor's plains. It was magnificent, although not new to him. It wasn't too special, compared to other higher floors. Of course, that didn't stop Helios from travelling to the lower floors.

Edited by Helios

Rae, Piratically a new player who had just hit level 2 today and was still confused of how things worked, Was walking up a hill, trying to get used to this floor so she knew where everything was. Her Naginata was strapped Diagonally across her back so she didn't have to worry about carrying it everywhere she went. Though she's still pretty much an easy pick since she still has no armor.

As Rae was walking up the hill she noticed a boy and a Jaguar at the top and began to run up the mountain to see them. "Hey." She shouted and waved with a friendly smile as she made her way up the mountain. But then she began to slow her pace and brought her hands down to her side. Wait, why did I just do that? What if thinks of me as an enemy? Or worse, pvp bait?" Rae then thought to herself and then stopped mid way to the boy and jaguar.

Light padded steps rapped against the earth as the blonde and his companion strolled through fields of the first floor. While he frequented this floor quite often due to his shop being located here, it wasn't often that he got to explore the grassy fields anymore. His gaze danced around the view the place offered almost causing him to forget about his companion slash moocher, King. The snow leopard cub pawed along right beside him as they reached the base of a hill they hadn't climbed yet. Looking up, the blonde caught the glimpse of a man he had thought secluded himself to darkness. This being none other than his 'protege', Helios. He had half a mind to sprint of the hill to engage, but as he approached, he caught sight of a lass talking to him. The blonde chuckled as he instantly thought of the scenario. So Helios has a girlfriend eh? No wonder he's been M.I.A. as of late. The blonde called out to the 'couple' and nodded to them. "Well hello their you love birds!"

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats:
173 HP
42 Energy
3 Accuracy
0 Evasion
13 Base Damage
12 Mitigation
+6 Loot Die

Items
Orochi - Perfect Rapier [+6 Damage]
Leopard Plushy - Rare Plushy [+2 Loot Die]
Clasp of the Progenitor - Perfect Lucky Charm [+2 Accuracy/ +1 Loot Die]

Skills
One Handed Rapier | Rank 5
Battle Healing | Rank 1
Light Armour | Rank 3
Search and Detect| Rank 3
Charge | Rank 3

Concentration
Survival

Skill Mods
Athletics
Precision

Reveal

ID: 55251 LD: 11 (5+6) [No Material Found]

Noisy. Its so noisy around here, thought the brunette as he emerged from the foliage. His gaze was deterred by the suns rays upon exiting the cover and shade of the forest. Raising a hand to his brow, he shielded his eyes as he moved up the hill just to his left. Climbing the grass covered mound, he paused as he heard a few voices speaking up ahead. Seems I've stumbled upon a group, mused the brunette as he placed his spear firmly into its holster strung along his back. Not wanting to intrude, the young man nearly took residence under the shade of a nearby tree. keeping to himself as t not disturb the group a few yards away. Upon sitting down he spotted a new blue-speckled leaf he had yet to collect for alchemic concoctions. Nabbing the plant, he resumed lounging beneath the tree, enjoying the breeze the wind so kindly offered. 

ID: 55255 LD: 18 (1 Material Found, 1 Material Total)

Edited by Date

At first, Helios thought the voice he'd heard was calling to another player. But when he turned in the direction of the person, he realized they were speaking to him. He was a bit surprised, since he didn't have a clue who the woman was, but he smiled and waved back at her. She's definitely not a PKer. She looks like she's level 5, maybe even lower than that. he decided, although he was aware that looks weren't everything.

Suddenly, he heard another voice, however this one was familiar. A blonde man whom Helios had not seen in quite some stood at the bottom of the hill. It took a minute for it to click in the dark haired player's mind what Oikawa was saying. A chuckle left his mouth as he waved at the player. "It's been a while, Oikawa!" he shouted back to the man. Although it didn't bother Helios, he noticed another person nearby. A brunette, who was unknown to the young man, sat at the trunk of a tree. For a moment, Helios watched the man, but his attention was quickly brought back to the others.

As Ray stood at the top of the hill she heard yet another voice coming from down the hill. W-What did he call us? L-love birds? Rae thought to herself as he cheeks began to grow with blush and her body stiffen. "N-No no, Not like that, We don't even know eachother." Rae then stated to the other boy. "I-I'm just a new player, looking fore friends and possibly some help getting used to the game and the areas within it." Rae said a bit nervous and getting a little shy. "I-I-I'm Rae, Rae Amalia Rose." Rae then introduced herself with a little bow of respect.

Rae also noticed another boy sitting under a tree, just chilling there with no care in the world. "Hey, C-Come converse too." Rae shouted so he could hear her calling for him. She then looked at the others.

The blonde chuckled, as it seems he had misinterpreted the situation at hand. Reaching the crown of the hill, he offered his apologies. "It seems I misread what was going on here. My apologies," explained Oikawa with a bow. Turning to Helios, he offered the man a handshake-turned-bearhug as they hadn't seen each other in a long while. "Helios, it has been far too long man. How are you?" Turning to Rae, he grasped her hand and gave another faint bow. "And pleasure to meet you Miss Rae Amalia Rose." Straightening, he tapped his menu and sifted through some items. "Take this for the misunderstanding, love," he said to the lass as he sent her a friend request with a gift attached. Gesturing to the lad under the tree, Oikawa looked towards Helios, "What's with the brood?"

Gift to Rae:

Spoiler

Diabolic Esper: (Heavy Armor Chestplate)(Perfect)(Tier 1)(+2 Thorns and +1 Regen) Description: (An armor crafted from dark soul ores. With the ability to deal additional damage as well as heal some taken, the armor is often sought after for those who want to improve in those areas.)

"The 'brood' simply wanted to relax," voiced the spearman, as his gaze rolled to the trio of players. "However, it seems that you all plan to be loud and rambunctious, so it might be best that I take my leave." Grunting, the brunette leaped to his feet. Hefting his spear over his shoulder, his amber eyes locked with each player before he began to head off. "It was a pleasure meeting you all, but I have training to get to." Having said that, the man began to head back into the forest he emerged from minutes earlier.

Edited by Date

The young man could tell Rae was nervous. In an attempt to make her feel a bit more comfortable being around them, he smiled. "Nice to meet you, Rae. I'm Helios. And I've been alright, thanks Oikawa. What about you?" Helios asked. It had been a long time since they'd last spoken and, from what the player could tell, he had gotten stronger. Watching the blonde gift the armor to the red haired woman, he laughed. "Giving out armor for free now? I'll take six perfects then!" the noirette joked.

The brunette, who had left his spot underneath the tree, seemed annoyed by the trio. If he wanted to leave, Helios didn't plan on stopping him. It's not like he new the guy or anything. "You guys know who he is? I've never seen him before."

Rae was caught off guard by the boy taking her hand and bowing. Her cheeks turned even brighter red but she didn't pull her hand away. "I-i-it's nice to meet you too Oikawa." She said a bit nervous. She then felt him take his hand away from hers and she took a deep breath and exhaled to calm down. The blush remained on her cheeks for now though. After that she heard him say for her to take his gift and friend request, and called her love. After he called her love her cheeks lit up again and she hid her face until she got the notif for the friend request, which she accepted and accepted the gift aswell.

After all that happened and she calmed down again she removed her hands from her face and looked at Helios. "I-i-it's nice to meet you too Helios." Rae said, still a bit nervous from the before actions. She heard him bring up if she knew the guy below the hill. "N-No I don't." Rae then stated and looked down the hill, noticing he was beginning to walk away.

"H-Hey come back and converse!" Rae shouted down the hill to the guy who was walking away. I wonder why he didn't come up her and talk with us? Is he afraid of getting PvPed or something? I don't think any of us is a threat, or atleast, I know I'm not. Rae then thought to herself.

"I'm doing fine I suppose. With the loss of Azide it feels like the frontlines have taken a collective depression with them from the last boss raid. Aside from that, I'm doing alright." As Helios poked fun at the blonde for dishing out gear to the obviously lower-leveled girl, Oikawa merely chuckled at the noirette's quip. Turning to watch the spearman skulk off, he proposed a better idea within his head. Holding a finger up to Rose, as a means to get her to quiet down as to not attract unnecessary attention from the boars of this floor, he turned on his heel and  pushed off down the hill. He only stopped once he passed the player and placed a hand out in front of him, gesturing for the brunette to stop. Getting his attention, Oikawa spoke. "Why leave to train without being properly geared first? Surely you're smarter than that." Offering him a grin of sorts, he sent off the friend request and gear attached. Once that was sent, his blue eyes settled on the young man's amber ones and he continued. "Plus I think Rae," gesturing tot he lass above them, "really wants to chat with you," he explained offering one of his more trademark grins and a raised eyebrow.

Gift to Date:

Spoiler

Infinite Wall: (Heavy Armor Chestplate)(Perfect)(Tier 1)(+27 Mitigation) Description: ( Solid black metal armor that hardens on impact. Infinitely protecting the user from damage.)

Gungnir: (Two-Handed Assault Spear)(Perfect)(Tier 1)(+2 Damage)(+1 Accuracy) Description: A spear named after the mythological weapon of Odin. The entirety of the weapon appears to be made of wood, but when one lifts it the pole-arm appears heavier and stronger than any tree in existence. The upper third of the spear's shaft from the head bears a spiraling series of runes that seems to fade at the tail end close to the middle of the weapon, as if they were merging with the spear. The spear head itself bears an inscription that says "Spectamur Agendo" (By our deeds we are known)

Date's stride was briefly slowed as the caped blonde from above strode past him and him stop. Brushing the lone strand of hair from his eyes, he glanced up to the player uninterested in what he had to say but listened anyway. As he spoke, the spearman's eyes widened at the sudden friend request and the gear attached. While hesitant to accept, his finger slowly drifted to accept, adding Oikawa to his friend list and dropping the gear in his inventory. Swiping to said inventory, he checked out the stats on the gear and equipped both. A ray of light enveloping him and his weapon as armor was a applied and the spear was swapped out. Looking back towards Oikawa, he grinned and reached out a hand. "I suppose a thanks is in order. So thank you. And as for Rae, I suppose I could entertain her for a little while. But I must get going soon. Daylight doesn't last forever." Gesturing for the blonde to lead the way, he would follow him back up to the hill towards the rest.

The male watched as his friend slid down the hill to greet the brunette at the bottom. "Oikawa's a real sweet talker." Helios chuckled as he watched the blonde change the other man's mind with ease. "So, I don't think calling you 'brood' forever is the nicest thing to do. What's your name?" he asked with a slight grin. Never before had he seen the player and Helios often traveled to the first floor. "You look like a Ryan. If you don't want to tell us, I'm calling you that."

(short post ripriprip)

Rae blushed a little when Oikawa put his finger up to her lips to shush her s to not attract any unwanted creatures or guests. She then covered her mouth as to not make any more noises, She watched as Oikawa walked down the mountain to the other guy who she is yet to know to try and talk him into staying. Which by the looks of it he was successful. Rae smiled and made a small chuckle to herself. He's definable not bad at manipulation. Rae thought to herself referring to Oikawa. After that Rae watched as the two walked back up the mountain and made a bow to the new guy in respect. "Hello, I'm Rae Rose." She then introduced herself to the new guy before standing back up.

Edited by Rae_Amalia_Rose

Having managed to change the brunette's mind, Oikawa led the man to the other two awaiting at the crown of the hill. Once back at the top, he turned to introduce the fellow just as Helios inquired his name, only to realize that he hadn't quite caught the man's name yet. Looking at his recent contact list, he read over the spearman's name and chuckled. "Everyone, this is Date. Date this is Helios and the lass to our right i-

"Hello, I'm Rae Rose." she explained as she offered them a bow.

"And as she just stated, that's Rae," he chuckled. "So Date, what brings you from the safe confines of the first floor?" Switching his gaze to Rae, he offered her the same question. "You as well? I've never seen the either of you in my time here."

"Pleasure to meet you all I suppose." Eyeing Rae, the spearman raised an eyebrow as he plunged his spear into the ground and leaned over it. Crossing his arms, he rested his head atop them and admired the girl. "Well aren't you quite the sight hmm?" Turning to Oikawa as he inquired about his recent exiting of the city, he sent Rae a friend request and addressed the question at hand. "It seems being idle doesn't sit well with me. My pride is also at stake so I can't afford to sit by and watch other's carry me to the top. Furthermore, with ladies like Rae about, going outside seems all the more pleasant, " he explained.

Edited by Date

"Nice to meet you too, Date." the swordsman smiled. A chuckle escaped his lips as he listened to the spear-wielding player speak to Rae. She seemed to be quite nervous talking casually to Helios and Oikawa, so he had no idea how she'd react to the man flirting with her. The brunette then explained his reasoning for leaving the safezone in the city and he listened carefully, curious to hear his answer. Fair enough, Helios thought, it seems like most players have that reason for leaving.

Then, the noirette heard the young man flirt some more. He wondered if this was what the red-haired girl had had in mind when she called Date back up the hill. No way, she seems too shy to do anything like that.

Nudging the young man who seemed to be lost in thought, Oikawa spoke to Helios as he gazed out at Date and Rae. "So you do like her don't you?" questioned the blonde with a slight chuckle. Pushing back the blonde curls that amassed his head, he offered a change of subject. "Hmm its been far too long since I just enjoyed myself out here in the open, not on the frontlines, not dealing with the weight of it all. I should make for time for this eventually. But nonetheless, I should get going. I have shop orders and preparations to complete."

"Oh, shut up," Helios joked, "you've got no idea what you're talking about." The player listened to Oikawa's words and nodded. He understood how he felt about the stress put on by the frontlines. "Must be hard on the frontlines, hey? Always having to risk your life out there in boss fights." he chuckled. "What's it like out there?" The blonde eventually said he needed to get going. "Yeah, sounds good. I should as well. I don't want to waste too much time relaxing." Helios looked up to the clouds and sighed. Suddenly, his sword and cape were equipped. "Don't die on me yet Oikawa." he laughed.

"I don't plan on it scrub," joked the blonde as he lightly punched Helios' shoulder. "I'll be leaving then" Turning to Rae and Date, Oikawa approached the two and offered a slight bow. "Pleasure meeting you both. Please enjoy the gifts and stay alive out there. This world can be a nasty one and if your aren't prepared, you can very well be its victim." Flicking his hood up, Oikawa began to head back to the forest, he'd need to do some training before he returned to the city to handle the last of some errands. Waving over his shoulder, he disappeared into the treeline.