[PP-F1] Knife Party

Having a hell of a time in the bathroom broom closet, Ronin did his best to hurry it up, hearing Jambi's voice calling out from the front room.  He sighed and huffed his way toward the finish, trying to hurry along but knowing you couldn't rush these things sometimes.  Perhaps it was the orange soda or maybe just all the running around racing Jambi to his shop that did it.  Something wasn't quite right with his stomach lately and he decided perhaps he'd have to start eating better.  Maybe Jambi could cook him up some of her delicious pancakes that she made for him in the real world.

Once he had finished up, he moved through his shop, spotting something laying on the floor near his anvil.  "Oh [censored], a chunk of ore!" he exclaimed, crouching down and snatching the material up.  He deposited it into his inventory and poked his head out the front of his little shanty, sniffing at the air and smelling the unmistakable scent of tobacco smoke.  "Hm?" he wondered, before looking down and spotting Jambi sitting on the ground.  He smirked at her, seeing the cigarette between her lips.  "Ey... is that one 'o mine?" he wondered aloud, before patting at his attire and locating his pack.  Pulling it into view, he counted how many he had left and decided the girl had indeed taken one of his smokes.  Shrugging, he fired one up as well and took a couple steps outside, before spinning 'round and facing both his shop and the seated woman.

"So... about this little shop o' mine... I... was wondrin' if you might wanna' help me... ya know... spruce it up a bit?"

ID# 55703 results:

Loot: 11+6= 17 = +1 Material

Summary

• Jambi: +1 SP, +200 Col

• Ronin: +1 SP, +200 Col, +1 Teleport Crystal, +2 Materials

Thread Complete!

Edited by Ronin