[PP-F2] The Second Encounter! (Haine & Mitsunari) [COMPLETE]

((LOL OKAY XDD Lets make it up then *^* ))

Haine fiddled with her menu and a pop up bar that looked much like a keyboard appeared. She typed in a message to the guild leader and answered a few questions about him in HER perspective via PM. The leader thought it through and then sent Haine a message.

The bluenette grinned and turned around. "Congrats! Welcome to the guild buddy!" she giggled in excitement. In the meanwhile the leader added his name to the guilds list in her notebook and updated the info.

"Hmm.. check your profile now! It should say you're in a guild now!" the golden eyed girl exclaimed.

Mitsunari carefully inspected Haine and her body language while talking to the guild leader, ofcourse it didn't take long to realise that his intuition on these kind of things was bad. Hence he was prepared for the worst.. Even though a spark of hope was still in his heart, only hopping that it would be answered with a 'yes'.

Hearig Haine's words felt like a dream, although it started as a hellish nightmare it soon turned into a very beautiful dream. In that state he smiled childishly while checking his profile, seeing the proud name of his new guild <<Phoenix Signers>>.

"I'll do my best to not let you guys down.." Mitsunari spoke what came to mind, though he couldn't quite think straight from the way things turned out.. You could say he was happy, in his own way.

"Great! This guild is very friendly and we are always there for each other!" she giggled happily. He was smiling now, unlike his previous state. She just LOVED seeing people happy! It made her happy too at the same time..

Yue looked at Haine and sighed before she began to chew on Haine's boots, trying to ruin the mood. "Eh.." she gasped dumbfoundedly.

"That's great to know. I hope that I get a chance to meet them all!"For Mitsunari this was something else, a new kind of experience that would probably change him for the better. Meeting new friends and working to achieve the same goals, just the thought about it made him feel excitement which was clearly seen in his eyes.

Then out of the blue Yue started to chew on Haine's boots.. Mitsunari had completely forgotten that Yue existed. He chuckled at the scene, but tried to hide it with his hand covering his mouth.

(( Sorry for not replying sooner, I had grading for the 3rd kyu in karate and needed to prepare :) ))

They all sounded so amazing, compared to them Mitsunari has a large gap to fill.. Either way He was looking forward to meeting them, perhaps he could learn more about the real 'world' from them. Each person has a interesting story or two.

"Does she want to take a walk?" Mitsunari pointed at Yue with a confused look, she did right?

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't. I'm not a damn slave pet." she huffed haughtily as she swished her bushy tail around and walked away. Haine scratched the back of her head before laughing nervously.

"That's miss grumpy pants for ya'!" she exclaimed before turning on her heels and picking up the stubborn wolf against her will.

"Well what do you want to do Yue?" Mitsunari scratched the back of his head wondering what a familiar would find interesting. Perhaps running around, playing hide or seek? Hunting monsters maybe? He put a lot of thought into it yet he was lacking so much information to start with.

Haine really did have a unique personality, it made Mitsunari quite interested in her actions and reasons behind them. He often asks himself what would Haine do only so he could have a few laughs guessing. It was because he admired her in some way that even he couldn't explain it right now.

"I would much likely prefer babysitting my 1 year old owner here.. I don't do playing." she sighed coldly before struggling to get out of her owners grip once again.. but she never let her go anyways.

"Yeah familiars rock! S-some of them.. but if you ever need a buddy to accompany you on quests or something, I'm always there! I LOVE adventures!" she exclaimed happily.. she didn't know what to say so she brought this up.

Haine was very strange, just as everyone thought she was.. but she also had bipolar illness.. and she absolutely hated it. There are times where she would go from cheerful to absolutely violent... it was almost frightening.. that was why she never had much friends who stayed beside her.. because of that one day, nothing was ever the same for her.. but that would be left unexplained for a while..

By the look of it this conversation wasn't going to be very productive for both sides. Yue was being very unfriendly which was pretty rude to Mitsunari who was only trying to befriend the familiar. Whatever. He wasn't going to let that little furball ruin his mood. Even if it kills him, yup. Either way he saw that nothing would come out of listening to Yue, she was feisty.

"Yeah, whatever." Mitsunari brushed off Haine's words trying to stay calm as much as possible, it was best not to agitate him when he was in that state. His personality wasn't the very best to begin with. He then started looking around, as if he was avoiding Haine's and even Yue's eyes. As if he was searching for something only to be disappointed in the end as he let out a sigh to signalise it.

She shrugged and picked up Yue, and gave her the evil eye stare. "That wasn't very nice of you. And I'm very capable of handling myself. For gods sake I'm a level 21. Even though I'm not a front liner I'm still strong kay?" she muttered lowly, trying not to make anyone but Yue hear her words.

"So um... yeah.." she scratched the back of her head nervously, not knowing what else to say.

Observing her actions was the only thing the young teen could do, afterall there wasn't anything interesting going on around on this part of the floor. There was a lingering feeling for combat, just thinking about it made his heart ache. He hasn't felt the rush of adrenalin in a while and it made him want to taste it.

"Hey, do you like fighting?" He spoke up probably catching Haine off guard with a question like that, seeing that she was so far above him was undeniably the reason for why he was feeling so.. Lonely. What would become of a commoner like him? If he doesn't take the initiative then he will never reach the upper parts of this 'castle'. Mitsunari gave a slight smirk, waiting for the girl to respond.

• 1 month later...
Taking a deep breath, Mitsunari looked at Haine's expression. Great, now she was slightly disturbed by his pressence. It couldn't be helped, things like this tend to happen when Mitsunari had company. There was a trigger in his head that kept clicking at random intervals, which made him unpredictable, able to even harm his own teammates at a whim.

"Don't get me wrong, it's not like I feel pleasure doing such things." A reflex made him touch the back of his trousers, as if he was looking for a pack of cigarette. This would often happen when he tried to control himself.

"Heck even I'm sick of myself. Because of that I believe that I would bring only bad luck to guilds." Mitsunari admited, looking at Haine's eyes as if he was trying to understand what she was thinking.

If you vape while it's plugged in you use the battery and then it gets topped off via the usb.

• 1 month later...