[PP-F1] Hunting With Unease (Allania)

"I think I've had enough excitement for today." Gaster said taking Allania's hand and standing up. "I believe today has been a bit too exciting. Wouldn't you say?" he said, taking another look at the boars out in the fields. "I must say, although today has been... an experience, it wasn't all that bad." he said, thinking about everything that had happened that day. Despite what had just happened, he had quite enjoyed the what had happened today. "If it's not too much trouble, I would like to meet with you again sometime. I had a very pleasant day today." 

"Seemed more like a normal day to me than any other" Allania had to admit. "I would be more than happy to meet you again, just send me a message some time and I'd be happy to turn up. And it's good that you're experiencing more things, even if you didn't take part in the fight you saw it happen, so you gained something from it. Some take to all those" she said, gesturing to the world around her "faster than others and some take it slower. You just have to go at your own pace". With that Allania opened up her inventory and gave Gaster, "here, you take the materials, you were the one who needed them after all" she said with a smile, handing over the 4 materials they had collected and half the col.

-4 mats

-300 col

Edited by Allania

Gaster took the materials with stunned disbelief. He knew that he would be getting some, but he didn't expect to be getting all of them. He looked at Allania and smiled. "Thank you. There really is no end to your kindness." he said, giving her a small bow. Gaster put the materials in his inventory and turned in the direction of the way they came from. "We should head back before we get surprised by anything. I, for one, am ready to give myself a rest." walking back up the hill, he headed back to the city with Allania.

Thread Complete:

+1 SP Each

+500 Col Each

+4 Mats to Gaster