The Last Dance [OP-F1] [Limit of 4 people]

Dreamer was dancing around when she heard Mysterious music. She heard thumping of feet but couldn't find out who it was. Soon she saw a girl who was amazing at dancing. Dreamer attempted to do that type of dancing but kept falling. The girl turned around and laughed meanly at Dreamer. Dreamer was hurt and sat on a bench. She vowed to never dance again because she couldn't beat everybody else. 'I'm done with dancing...' She mumbled with her head down.

Khrysaor was walking the streets at a leisurely pace. He wanted to relax in the shade of a tree and do some cloud watching. So, Khrysaor decided to go to park, once there he went to a nearby tree and laid himself against the grass. This was one of his favorite spots for relaxation, because he could see the lake a few meters ahead, get the shade of the tree and pass his time watching the clouds go by. About, 30 minute after he was startled awake by some interesting, exotic type of music in the distance. He enjoyed listening to it.

Soon after, the music ended and he noticed a girl with pretty white and pink hair running to a nearby bench in distress. She sat on it, with her head down and mumbling something that he could not hear. He started to think if he should try to go talk to her and see what wrong, or just stay put and let her resolve her issues on her own. He certainly was not the talkative type, and did not have many experiences and not much patients in consoling others.

JOURNAL

STATS                                                                                              

Hide contents

STATS

LEVEL 3

HP: 12/12

ENERGY: 3

DAMAGE: 1

ACCURACY: 0

MITIGATION: 0

Dreamer had pulled her knees up and had her face buried in the top of her sharp knees. She faced her head up and wiped her eyes. She looked at the girl who laughed at her once more and saw the girl was telling all her friends and they fell on the floor laughing. I am Officially DONE with all that crap,and I hope that girl and her friends fall into a pit of flames and then their souls will not go to heaven, but down to hell and then they will be killed in hell. Dreamer had insanely said all those thoughts out loud and many woman and men were looking at her like she was crazy, which she was, and then a young girl ran to the dancing girl. The dancing girl picked her up, and Dreamer glared at both and saw a young man staring at her. She glared at him to. 

Khrysaor was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the girl curse. He noticed she glared at a few girls first, before she brought her glare onto him. 'Whoa, why is this girl glaring at me so much, I didn't do anything to her, and what the hell is wrong with her,' was thinking Khrysaor. Khrysaor mumbled, "What a drag. It will be too troublesome dealing with her, and I was almost thinking of helping her out." For now he just averted his gaze to the clouds, and thought, 'I may as well watch the clouds. I don't think I should get dragged into her problems at the moment, she has some anger issues to deal with first. I will watch the situation, but right now it will just be a pain getting involved.'

JOURNAL

STATS                                                                                              

Hide contents

STATS

LEVEL 3

The white clothed player walked through the town with his usual pep, enjoying the virtual day and all it had to give. It seemed that he was not the only one whom was enjoying the day as there seemed to be a small festive dance being done by a player though, as another joined in the dance, she seemed to fall short in her confidence and soon, fall into despair. The dancing woman would soon begin to make fun of the lack luster dancer and this was unbecoming of players. No one seemed to be consoling the girl but as he made his way closer, he heard her speak of the ones making fun of her to burn in hell to which he could not simply sit idol "Well, that isn't the nicest thing to say."

*Yawn* Hydra patted his mouth a few times and stretched his arms out. He had been floor touring and had just gotten back to the town of beginnings where he saw some sort of commotion unfolding. "What the..." The spearman squinted hard but he thought he noticed a player. Deciding to take a detour from his route he approached the group of players. One girl seemed particularly upset, another player near by was cloud watching and the other one speaking to a group of players was one Hydra had a vague memory of "His name was Lee? I think" He mumbled lightly to himself, it had been a while since he had last seen him. Turning towards the other girl crying Hydra was clueless what was going on he knelt down making sure to keep his distance and not invade her personal space. "Hey there, is everything okay?" He gave his usual innocent smile, with his head titled to one side.

Dreamer heard a kind voice speaking to her and looked up. Being the aggressive person she was, she wiped her eyes and scowled. I'm fine! why the actual heck would you think I, Valentina Abrovm- I mean Dreamer, Would be a crybaby? She looked at the persons face and though he looked kind. her face turned into a frown. I kept falling while dancing....They started laughing at me, and now i just want to give up dancing...Her face dug into her knees once again but she didn't dare cry in front of strangers. 

"Hey you little brat!  Get back here!" cried the chain smoking blacksmith, racing after some kid who had just stolen a dagger from his shop.   The soles of his weathered boots thumped at the well traversed cobblestone below as he raced down the street in hot pursuit.  His arms flailed wildly as he swung his hands forth several times, trying desperately to catch the kid.  "Na na na! You can't catch me!" teased the little [censored], peeking over his shoulder and sticking his tongue out at Ronin. 

As the brat kid took a turn and began racing toward some others up ahead, still trying to escape the steaming blacksmith; Ronin knew this wasn't going to end well...

Edited by Ronin

Dreamer sat up and saw a young child run past. Thanks for talking to me, But I can't let little brats take over sword art online. She immediately got up and ran off towards the kid. She turned, out of breath and saw a figure running towards the child Must be a shop owner...She panted. She soon caught up with the brat and grabbed him. 'No! I need this, You know...To fight monsters!' He yelled. You're too young to be fighting! She shouted at the innocent boy. She grabbed the dagger and gave it back to the man. The she turned her face back to the boy. Don't let me catch you doing this again. He ran off. 

"Dreamer?" Hydra pondered this to himself as the girl darted off after a child. He was called the daydreamer by some of his close friends, but he hadn't seen them for a while. The spearman stood up from where he had knelt down. He hadn't got a chance to tell her his name. The brunette looked towards the group of girls who had been mean... "Alright... Now it's my turn to dance!" The spearman had never really danced before. Looking to the other players he eagerly invited them in as he kept tripping up on himself, of course he didn't look like he was dancing at all, but hopefully it would show that it didn't matter if you were laughed at for just having some fun. 

Khrysaor noticed two other players come to have a talk with the girl and helped solved her problem. She looked much more happier, but a kid who ran passed with a dagger in hand ruined the trio's moment. It reminded Khrysaor of the times when he was younger and pick pocketed others for money, and that was all because he thought it a important necessity at the time. For a child to want to steal a weapon so badly must mean it is only out of a need for it and must be scared of something. Khrysaor wanted to go see why a child would want to go and steal a dagger, so he went and followed behind the white-haired girl. Khrysaor caught up to them, and was able to catch the last part of the conversation. He wondered why a child wanted to fight a monster when he was so young and knew there must a major reason for him to hate monsters.

He went up to the group and squatted down to the height of the boy and asked, "Why do you want to fight monsters so badly, especially at such a young age? Wouldn't it be better to grow strong now and later when you are older to fight them."

JOURNAL

STATS                                                                                              

Hide contents

STATS

LEVEL 3

Out of breath, Dreamer plopped herself under the shade of an overgrown tree. She thought about her home, and how she always listened to a certain band. She hummed the tunes she remembered. Then she stood up. She realized she was being too harsh to the little boy. Of course if you're in sword art online and a child, alone, you'll want to fight monsters to prove to the older people you were brave and strong. She followed the small footsteps that led to where another man was talking to the boy, asking him a question. She stood behind the man and coughed, signalling that she wanted to speak to him. 

By the time Ronin caught up, the little [censored] thief kid had already been disarmed and a woman promptly returned the stolen dagger to the chain smoker.  He returned the dagger to his inventory, before grumbling and cursing under his breath.  He looked toward the little boy who appeared to be getting a lecture or at least a talkin' to by some other player.  Shrugging his shoulders, the blacksmith decided that since his stolen property had been returned, he really didn't want anything more to do with the kid.  Firing up a fresh cigarette, he decided to go pop a squat on the bench nearby and catch his breath...

"Mmm yeah..." he moaned as the nicotine flooded through his brain.

while, Khrysaor was waiting for the boys response, he heard a cough behind him. He looked up to see the same girl from before was back again and may want to talk to the kid again. Sighing, he decided to leave since, the kid was not speaking up and looked like he was trying to find a escape route. It did not look like he would get anywhere and thought better to not proceed with the interrogation. He turned to nod goodbye at the girl and went on his way. While walking he spotted someone familiar sitting on a bench taking a smoke. Khrysaor wanted to have a talk with someone familiar, so he headed to the man, and sat down beside him. Khrysaor said, "Hey, aren't you the one who had his wedding the other day. Ronin, right? We didn't really get a chance to meet and talk did we? The day went by pretty fast. Congrats, by the way."

JOURNAL

STATS                                                                                              

Hide contents

STATS

LEVEL 3

"Eh?" spat the smoker, cracking open his eyelids and peeking to his side to see a dude had taken a seat next to him on the bench.  He exhaled a long stream of poisonous smoke into the air and as his foggy vision began to clear and the guy's words registered in his brain, he began to remember.  "Oh yeaaahhhh, thanks man!  Did you get as hammered as I did at tha' little after party?!  WOOOWEEEEEE!"  Ronin pursed his lips in thought and looked briefly toward the sky as if reminiscing over that wild night.  "...anyhoo, thanks for comin'... eh... what was 'yer name again pal?"  The smoker wasn't sure if he had ever gotten it to begin with, but he wanted to at least try and be polite.  After all, this guy had come to he and Jambi's wedding and that meant he was most likely good people. 

"Oh yea, my name is Khrysaor, and yea I did come to the after party. Truly was a wild night. Naahh don't think I got as hammered as you, but still drank quite a bit," replied Khrysaor. Khrysaor asked, "Can I have one as well?" He was pointing at his cigarette, "I actually can't get them too often, so it's been a while since having a good smoke," said Khrysaor. He thought of the days outside the game on the occasions he had a smoke, great stress-reliever.

JOURNAL

STATS                                                                                              

Hide contents

STATS

LEVEL 3

"Khrysa... wha?  Krysis-soar? Khrys...  Christ..." spat the swordsman at last, having a little trouble figuring out how to correctly pronounce the guy's name.  It wasn't all that important, what was important was that this fellow had not only come to his wedding, but had boogied on down with him at the after party as well.  Surely this guy couldn't be all bad then, right?  Hell, Ronin was even inclined to share one of his oh so precious cigarettes with the guy... and that was saying something.  The blacksmith NEVER shared his smokes, with anyone.  Fishing one outta' his pack, the chain smoker extended it toward his new pal and then sparked up his lighter, holding it steady in between them so that this dude could light his cigarette on the fire.  "So uhh... had any close calls in this [censored] game yet?" wondered Ronin, puffing at his own smoke with great curiosity.

Dreamer saw a butterfly. She LOVED butterflies. She chased after it and fell on the grass laughing. At some point she started to dance, realizing what she did, stopped andput a serious face on. What better way to be serious, Then meet new people! She ran towards a bench, two older men sat there. Hello, Hi there! She rushed and ran other benches. When someone whispered to their friend and laughed, Dreamer felt it was impossible to be serious, and she would never be able to do anything with herself. When she turned to be an adult, she vowed she would explore the world. THIS WAS NOT EXPLORING THE WORLD! She sank down to her knees. 

I'm so useless....No wonder I have no job, or friends, or a life...She sat under a tree that was swaying side to side, and she listened to the peace. 

Khrysaor laughed knowing his name causes a few problems for others to pronounce, he said, "Just call me Khry, easier to say and others have called me by that nickname before." He thanked Ronin when taking the cigarette from the pack he was holding out him. Khrysaor moved the end of the deathstick closer to the fire of the lighter and let it light up. Moving it to his mouth and inhaling the wondrous smoke. He relaxed somewhat and started to watch the clouds and the smoke from the cigarette travel up into the sky. He started to think about the person beside him, 'Ronin seems to truly be a good person, at least worth it to get to know more,' thought Khrysaor.

"Really, thanks for the cigarette it seems I really needed one. Nah, haven't had any close calls as you say, I have been mostly socializing, getting to know others, training to unlock skills and opening up shop. Has anything excited happened to you since you have entered the game. I have always wondered will we ever get out of here. This death game is going to take a long time to beat and we need to all work together, but now with player killing and the players becoming more suspicious of each other. It's only going to get tougher, I tell you those PKer's have gone bonkers if they start to enjoy murdering others," replied Khrysaor. Taking a deep breath and inhaling more of the smoke.

Khrysoaor's JOURNAL    |   The Shield and Sword Emporium    

STATS                                                                                              

Hide contents

STATS

LEVEL 4

HP: 16/16

ENERGY: 4