[F12-PP] Not the Loch Ness monster <Lord of the Seas> (Xion)

"Warp, twelfth floor" he said as he was eager to go on quests again. It was really feeling great, being able to go through this with a guild member, Xion, the tank he gave his Glacial Barrier. Hopefully, Xion had put the barrier for good use. Macradon had sent out a message to Xion for them to meet at the outer swamps of the twelfth floor, so they didn't have to walk too much. Macradon would grab a potion and smear it all out on his sword and resheath it again as he would await Xion to arrive so they could head out and kill the wyvern.

Stats:

Spoiler

- Macradon -
Health: 161
Energy: 39
Mitigation: 66
Damage: 13+4=17
Accuracy: +1
Regen: 1 (Regenerates 18 health when hit on a roll of CD 6+)
Recovery: 2 (Recovers 2 Energy on a roll of CD 10+)

- Skills -
Two handed Straight Sword: Rank 5 (+5 Damage)
- Finesse on First rank Sword Arts
- Precision (+1 Accuracy)
Heavy Armor: Rank 3 (+ 12 Mitigation)
- Athletics: +5 Health, +1 Damage
Charge: Rank 2 (+2 Damage on first attack)
Fighting Spirit: +1 Hate generation
Search and Detect: Rank 2

- Equipment -
Scarecrow's Sickle: +6 Damage, 1 Bleed
Blood Crusader's Halfplate: (+ 54 Mitigation)
Blood Crusader's Bracers: (+2 Recovery, +1 en (Regenerates 18 health on a CD of 10+ after getting hit))

Xion sigjed as he walked up to the teleport gate on floor one, he was clad in his maelstrom armour, the dark grey suit making his slender frame seem bulky, almost muscular, there was a half cloak draped from the left shoulder, the least that Xion could wear while displaying guild colours. "Teleport floor twelve" he said before disappearing in a flash of blue light, appearing on the twelfth floor of Aincrad, where he saw Macradon, a fellow KOB member. 

"Macradon, good to see you" he said with a smile as he approached the man. 

Spoiler

Xion

Lvl: 20 

HP: 80 

Energy: 20 

MIT: 44

DMG: 4 

Thorns: 14 

PAR: 2 (proc's on 8+) 

Macradon looked over at Xion as he approached. He did not spot the glacial barrier on him, which was a let down. Macradon would shrug it off as it wasn't that big a deal. He would greet the fellow guild member "Good to see you too. Let's get this started then" he said with a eager voice and a smile on his lips. They should just clear this boss asap and it wouldn't take too long before they would arrive at a big open swamp area where the wyvern should be lurking. "We're here" he said as he would go through his inventory and bring out a big banner on a stick and thrust it into the ground. The aura the banner would deliver would shine and embrace the two guild members, enhancing their combat prowess slightly.

[Banner of Command Charges left 2/3]
[+1 Damage for both Xion and Macradon]

Xion nodded as the man smiled, saying that the two should be going. "No nonsense, to the point. You're scarily like Mack you know" he said with a chuckle as he followed his guild mate, the two of them trekking towards the area in which a powerful field boss was supposed to be, one which could one shot weaker players. 

Xion noticed the aura around an item that Macradon was Carrying, the banner of command which was a reward for the iron guardian Quest. "I have one of those...is the effect cumulative? Unless I'm mistaking it for anther item that is" he said before the man thrust the item into the ground. 

"Let's get to it" the blonde said, equipping his spear and shield. 

Macradon looked surprised at Xion "Wow. not even tier 2 gear and have already taken Falling of Tagas, I'm impressed" he said. He wasn't lying. If what Xion said was true, Macradon would really look up to Xion. The Falling of Tagas was quite the difficult quest which he cleared with the help of Ethereal, Mack and Opal. If Xion had cleared that quest, albeit it being with friends, it was very impressive. "Though I'm not sure if they stack" he said. He was unsure if they did, and it would be a shame to waste it right after Macradon had just used one charge. The large wyvern appeared from its waters, showing itself. A giant monster which health was quite overwhelming for someone at the levels of Xion, though he would be able to survive this with Macradon here. "Be careful, it's a strong monster!" he said as he would get ready to throw everything he got at it.

- Party -
[0]Macradon: 161 HP | 66 MIT | 18 DMG | 39 NRG
[0]Xion:            52 HP | 34 MIT | 5 DMG | 13 NRG

<Sea Wyvern> 300/300 HP | 0 MIT | 96 DMG

Edited by Macradon

Xion shook his head. "Nope...I must have gotten it mixed up with another quest reward" he said scrolling through his menu, finding the banner of support that he had gotten from a quest called << The iron Guardian>>. "Yep different item, damn. Sorry I'm not that good, mediocre at best" he said with a sigh as he followed the man to the lake which was the home of the wyvern, king of the seas. 

"Bloody hell..." the young tank said as he looked at the towering beast in awe, it was unlike anything that he had seen before, and he didn't need Macradon telling him for the tank to know that the beast could easily kill him. With a gulp he drew his spear and held his shield firmly. "Let's do this"

- Party -
[0]Macradon: 161 HP | 66 MIT | 18 DMG | 39 NRG
[0]Xion:            80 HP | 44 MIT | 5 DMG | 20 NRG

<Sea Wyvern> 300/300 HP | 0 MIT | 96 DMG

(wrong stats buddy) 

A smile appeared on Macradon's face, he was ready to fight this wild beast of a wyvern. The muddy swamp made the movements not as smooth as Macradon had hoped, but he was sure that he would be able to take out the wyvern in at least 2 rotations. He rushed in with his charge but was met with a quick snap with the dragon's teeth. It would bit hard down onto Macradon's left shoulder as he tried, but failed, to dodge the attack. Macradon would shake himself free from the dragon's teeth and would unleash 4 cleaves through the dragon's neck, leaving big red marks on it. "Xion, I advise you to stay back. Its damage can just barely go through my armor, so probably also yours if it targets you!" he said, hoping for Xion to either stay away from the big dragon or to stun it.

Spoiler

ID: 56328
MD: 5+2=7, hit. 96-66=30 DMG

ID: 56329
BD: 8+1=9, Hit.
CD: 9, Recovery Proc. Regen Proc.
Sword art used: <Calamitous Tragedy> 4x3x20(13base + 4potion + 1banner + 2charge)=240 DMG

- Party -
[2]Macradon: 149/161 HP | 66 MIT | 18 DMG | 29/39 NRG (30 DMG, 18 Regen) (-12 energy, +2 Recovery)
[0]Xion:            80 HP | 44 MIT | 5 DMG | 20 NRG

<Sea Wyvern> 60/300 HP | 0 MIT | 96 DMG (240 DMG)

Edited by Macradon

ID: 56333

BD: 10 (Hit, PAR activated) 

Xion's grimaced as he watched the Wyvern catch Macradon in it's might jaws, it looked painful but it barely did any damage, and the damage that Macradon dealt to the beast in return was several times that which the beast had inflicted upon him. "I forget how much damage people can do nowadays. And anyway, don't worry about it hitting me." the tank said before he charged towards the wyvern, dodging a few attacks before lunging, his spear piercing it's flesh as electricity arced from the weapon and into the field boss, stunning it as it fell into the water once more, a huge wave being created due to how large the creature was. 

"No matter how big they are" the blonde said with a smile "I can always paralyse them" 

- Party -
[2]Macradon: 149/161 HP | 66 MIT | 18 DMG | 39 NRG (30 DMG, 18 Regen)
[3]Xion:            80 HP | 44 MIT | 5 DMG | 20 NRG (-1 from attacking, +1 turn regen) 

<Sea Wyvern> 53/300 HP | 0 MIT | 96 DMG (240 DMG) (5 base damage+2 from max crit) (PAR for one turn)

It went easy as Macradon thought it would. Xion jumped up and paralyzed the big beast. Making it fall to the ground like nothing. Macradon would take a second to look at the paralyzed dragon, wondering of how to kill it. He would step back, making sure that he wouldn't hit Xion in his attacks and would rush up to the big dragon again to spin around and slash. He would spin around as he would yell out "Spin to win!" and slash 4 times onto the big dragon, killing it. The 4 red slashes would destroy the sea wyvern, dispersing it into pixels. Macradon would take a few hard breathes as all the swinging his big sword was hard to keep up with.

Spoiler

ID: 56334
BD: 8+1=9, hit.
CD: 5, no proc.
LD: 11+2=13, Bonus col!
Sword art used: <Cyclone> 4x1x18=72 DMG

- Party -
[4]Macradon: 149/161 HP | 66 MIT | 18 DMG | 18/39 NRG (-12 energy, +1 passive energy)
[3]Xion:            80 HP | 44 MIT | 5 DMG | 20 NRG

<Sea Wyvern> -19/300 HP | 0 MIT | 96 DMG Dead

- Loot Acquired -
Mats 1
Col: 1500
Lightning Rod

Edited by Macradon

Xion smiled as he watched Macradon take the beast down, chuckling at his spin to win comment. "Calm down there Garen...or Katarina depending on your preference" the blonde said with a smile, looking at the loot that the two had aquired. "An impressive haul for a quest, I guess that's what makes it worthwhile. That and the XP I will gain brings me one step closer to level 25 and tier 2 status" he said, walking over to some dry land and sitting down, yawning as he did. "So what now?"

Macradon chuckled, Xion seemed to understand the old reference. "I prefer Nasus for the spinning" he said, hopefully Xion would know that Nasus also spun his halberd when casting Spirit Fire, though not as major as the others who did a lot more spinning than what Nasus did. He would calm himself down and look over at Xion who had now sat down. "Well ... we could go dungeon hunting?" he would say as it was what seemed to be a good idea. "We have some SP from the quest right here, why not also get some SP from a dungeon?" he would ask his guild mate with a smile.

[1 post out of combat]

Xion chuckled as Macradon talked more about League of legends, he didn't think that he would meet someone else who played in SAO. "I guess, but with nasus it's more about pimp-slapping your enemy top-laner into submission-doggy style" he said with a chuckle before Macradon suggested that they try to get some more Sp from dungeons. "That seems like a good idea, the more SP I can get the better, the frontlines aren't waiting for me and I need to work hard to get there" the blonde said before getting up, stretching momentarily. "Lead the way" 

Macradon would resheathe his sword onto his back as the two agreed to look for a dungeon to get some extra SP "Do you have Reveal?" he would ask Xion. Macradon did not but wanted it so he could climb the level ladder. "I don't have it, so it might be difficult to find it, or at least take a lot of time" he would say. He would open up his inventory and switch out his bracers for a tabbard that would go over Macradon's armor, the tabbard were the same colors as the armor, so the uniformity was still the same as before.

(Sorry for short post)

Xion shook his head in response to Macradon's question. "No sadly, all of my skills are combat ones, block, heavy armour etc. I usually leave the searching for someone like Hirru or Opal" the blonde said with a shrug before planting the butt of his apear in the ground, leaning against the weapon's shaft. 

"Either way we completed the quest which is good enough for me"

Macradon would not find it that hard to believe. Xion was a tank, so he would not focus on skills like search and detect. "I have a bit of Search and Detect, as well as this tabbard here, so we should have a fair chance of finding a dungeon" he would say and begin to look around "We might not find something right now, but finding stuff like materials is great as well" he said and would look around. Even though he had all these bonuses, he still wasn't able to find anything at all.

ID: 56946
LD: 3+4=7, nothing.

Edited by Macradon

Xion shook his head. "If we can't find a dungeon at any point I would say call it a day, while it's useful I find tasks such as mat gathering to be tedious. I prefer combat, and as long as I'm fighting im content...at the risk of sounding crazy" he said with a chuckle before wandering around a little bit, at a loss for what to do

"I know this isn't the most thrilling activity there is in this crazy world of Aincrad. But it's what we have to do to find a dungeon" he said as he kept on around, maybe finding a material or maybe the dungeon already, though he wasn't pretty sure about the dungeon. It was quite difficult finding a dungeon, so finding a mat was better than finding virtual gravel or dirt that was in no use.

• 2 weeks later...

Xion shrugged half heartedly, slowly walking around and searching for... Well anything really. While he didn't find anything of note (I am not rolling because screw that) he did however remember a song and started to humm, something which helped with his boredom. He did this for a couple of minutes, turning the occasional rock or brushing alside some dust in the hope that something of note would be revealed. 

Turning every stone, every leaf, Macradon did not seem to have found any entrance to a dungeon. Sighing, Macradon would continue to look around, just until he would find anything nifty that he could use, be it a mat or the entrance to a sub-dungeon. The swamp wasn't that bad when thinking about it, it may be muddy and dirty, but the soft soil made it less irritable to walk in, which was a plus for Macradon. He would try to move quickly as the mud slowly dragged him down.

Xion sighed and yawned out of boredom, resorting to poking about and shifting things with his apear because bending down to search was becoming tiresome tedious. "Ok now that I've hummed the entirety of welcome to the black parade I should probably do something else...." He mused as he poked around, moving a rock which caused the insects hiding under it to scatter. "I know!" He said before he began to humm 'Dead!'