[F12-PP] Not the Loch Ness monster <Lord of the Seas> (Xion)

After the long search, he had finally found the dungeon they were looking for "Hey Xion, I think I found something good!" he said as he looked down a wide a deep hole with a rope ladder going down into the deep dark hole, like it was a mine shaft. Macradon would climb down the ladder, hoping to get some vision when he would reach the bottom. After a few seconds of ladder climbing, Macradon would get a good grip on the ground. He would look around, but everything was dark, nothing visible at all. "Uhm ... I can't see any-" he was interrupted as he somehow stepped on something that turned lights on down here in the abandoned mine shaft.

ID: 58676
LD: 18+4=22, Advanced dungeon found

Edited by Macradon

Xion's head snapped towards Macradon as he announced that's he had found a dungeon for the pair to raid and pilfer. "Bloody finally, searching was getting tedious" he said with a chuckle as he walked over to the entrance, waiting until Macradon had his feet firmly on the ground before descending the ladder himself, not bothering with the last few step and just dropping. 

"Ok" he said after briefly but using some dust off of his armour. "Let's get to killing"

Macradon smiled as he saw the entire dungeon. A big open abandoned mine shaft. Delighted, Macradon said "Let's get the killing spree on!" and would draw his two-handed khopesh sword. He rushed towards some kind og geode golem with a lot of gems on what seems to be its hands. It would punch a few times after Macradon, alle of them would. He would dodge until he found an opening where he would be able to shred them down with his sword art <Fight Blade>. A 6 hit cleaving combo that would take most mobs down as Macradon would do hi devastating moves.

Spoiler

ID: 58839
BD: 5+1=6, hit.
CD: 9, Recovery proc.
LD: 14+2=16, Bonus col!
Sword art used: <Fight blade> 6x1x20-24=96 AOE DMG

- Health list -
[2]Macradon: 161/161 HP || 66 MIT || 18 DMG || 29/39 NRG (-12 Energy, +2) (+2 hate)
[0]Xion:              52/52 HP || 34 MIT ||    5 DMG || 13/13 NRG

< Gemstone warrior 1 > 0/96 HP || 24 MIT || 72 DMG Dead
< Gemstone warrior 2 > 0/96 HP || 24 MIT || 72 DMG Dead
< Gemstone warrior 3 > 0/96 HP || 24 MIT || 72 DMG Dead
< Gemstone warrior 4 > 0/96 HP || 24 MIT || 72 DMG Dead

4/15 Mobs slain

- Loot Acquired -
Mats: 5
Col: 3420
Lightning Rod

Edited by Macradon