[PP-F11] Tears for my Friends (Lowenthal)

Hikoru ran, as that was all he could do. He had run from the boss fight, he had run from the town, and he felt himself mentally screaming as he teleported to the 11th floor. He had seen two, no, three of his friends and companions die in front of him, and he couldn't take it anymore. He had to get away from everything and just find himself. But he knew he needed someone he could completely trust. He knew Ariel was on that list, but he knew that she had things that she needed to do at the boss fight, and he couldn't do anything but let her do that. He knew it was important to her, and he didn't want to split her from what she needed to do.

"I need... I need to tell him..." He thought to himself as he ran around. He had been told that a certain player had just recently bought a house, and he knew he could go to him. He needed to know this information more than anyone, and he needed some moral support while he broke down. He found the house, then he threw himself against the door, banging wildly, sobbing as he did so "Lowe, Lowe please let me in... P-please..." He said, then he broke into a fit of crying, leaning against the door and letting the tears flow from his eyes, to his cheeks, and down onto the cold ground.