[PP-F4] << Avalanche >>

The winter winds of floor four were howling bitterly as Thorrissia trudged determinedly through the thick wet snow. Her crimson cloak was wrapped heavily around her shoulders in a half ditched attempt to keep herself from freezing to death. "Dammit why does this floor have to be so bloody cold?" She growled irritably to herself, hoping to see Snowfrost Town grown upon the skyline at some point soon. Her escapade to gather materials for her shop had gone miserably and she'd gained absolutely nothing to show for it. Thorrissia sighed bitterly as she made her way slowly back towards the teleport gate. No point in sticking around out here any longer, that was for sure. 

As her journey progressed, Thorry started to notice there was something wrong. She still hadn't gotten back to Snowfrost Town and it shouldn't have taken anywhere near this long to arrive. She started to pick up some hope though as the trees began to grow sparser. Maybe she'd misjudged the distance earlier? The snow was starting to level out into an icy plateau, not the tell tale sign of Snowfrost Town. Just as she'd been about to give up hope and completely turn back, a massive roar startled her. "BRRAAAWWWRRR!!!!!" Well fantastic there was now a huge angry ice monster ploughing towards her. "Well S***

[Xion + Thorrissia] 

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 56430

MD: 5 (Miss) 

Xion sighed as he walked through the snowy forests of floor four, his heavy armour clanking loudly as snow crunched beneath his feet. "I forgot how nice this floor was" the tank said, his breath condensing infront of him as he spoke, a testament to how cold the floor was. The young player had nothing to do, the higher ups in KOB hadn't announced any dungeon runs, he didn't have any quests to do, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, it gave him a reason to wander around the lower floors, appreciate their beauty and unwind. 

He Smiled as he watched snowflakes fall onto the metal plates of his armour, the dark grey suit causing them to melt upon contact, fascinated by the detail of the game's code, but his moment of bliss didn't last. 

"BRRAAAWWWRRR!" 

The roar of a large creature echoed through the forest, the blonde turned in the direction of the sound, it's source wasn't hard to find as it was barreling towards a lower levelled player. Without thinking the tank rushed towards the girl, roughly pushing her out of the way of the attack, narrowly dodging It himself. He then inhaled deeply, answering the creature's road with an equally loud <<Howl>> which drew its attention to him. 

"Sorry about that...this thing hits hard for lower levelled players" he said, focusing on the field boss.

(Gonna rp Xion not recognising Thorry for the time being, thought it would be more interesting if she recognised him first mid battle or something like that. 

Avalanche: (100/100) | 24 DMG 

Xion: (80/80) (20/20EN) [HATE: 3] 

Thorrissia (??/??) (??/??EN) (I will edit this post with your stats once you have posted) 

ID: 56431

BD: 4

[That's fine with me. It's been a while for them so I'll go with that being the same for a bit and then her sort of twigging]

Just as Thorrissia was certain she was about to get very very dead, something slammed violently into her from the side, sending her skidding into a pile of snow. "Umph!" The impact had stunned her a little, but she was otherwise unhurt. The brunette dragged herself out of the mush and brushed the snow off of her knees, looking for what had both crushed her whilst simultaneously saving her ass. The blonde haired player standing in front of her seemed vaguely familiar, but she wasn't quite sure where she recognised him from. "Thanks." She stated uncertainly, deciding he clearly wasn't a danger to her or she'd already be dead. Even so, no harm in caution. "I'm guessing I just unwittingly stumbled upon a minnie boss. Well fan-f****g-tastic." Thorry scowled at the ice monster, eyeing it up with displeasure. Well there was no getting out of this. They'd just have to fight it. The young brunette quickly equipped her sword, and rushed at the beast, attempting to plunge Volundraesia into one of it's legs to no avail. "Damn this thing is fast!" She called to her now fellow combatant. 

Xion: (80/80) (20/20EN) [HATE: 3] 

Thorrissia (28/28) (7/7 EN)

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 56439

BD: 3 (Miss) 

MD: 2 (Miss)

As the brunette player that he had just saved dusted herself off Dion equipped his shield and spear in his left and right hands respectively, before hearing the other player's voice. He stopped in his tracks, he knew that voice, but from where he could not recall, surely he had not met this player before? It was strange, he was sure that he ines her voice, but at the same time equally positive that he had never met the girl. The blonde shook his head, now was not the time for such distractions. "Yes...and a rather powerful one too" he said in response to the girl's question. "Don't worry though, it can't penetrate my armour so just stay behind me and attack when you can" he said before thirsting with his spear, missing the boss' leg before sidestepping out of the way of an overhead swing, the boss' fist pounding into the snow that he had just been standing on. 

Xion: (80/80) (19/20EN) [HATE: 3] 

ID: 56614

BD: 2 [omg we r gunne be here 4evaaaaa]

It was extremely embarrassing that a higher level player was having to swoop down and save her sorry ass. But then again, seeing as she had put in almost zero effort into actually levelling herself over the past couple of months, it really wasn't that surprising that such drastic action was necessary. "I've never used a human shield before. Should be an interesting experience." Thorrissia shrugged, taking up her stance behind the newcomer. As soon as she saw an opening the girl dashed quickly towards the target, but Avalanche almost flattened her when she managed to come within range, forcing her to retreat again. 

Xion: (80/80) (19/20EN) [HATE: 3] 

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 56628

BD: 10 (SCORE XD ) 

MD: 5 (Miss) 

"There's not much to be interested in" Xion replied, his BRITISH accent obvious "it's like hiding behind a wall...that stabs things" he said before the girl attempted another attack, missing once more. 'No hits so far, fine. A war of attrition is my specialty' he thought before charging towards the boss, narrowly dodging an attack, swiftly driving his spear into it's leg afterwards, electricity surging from the weapon and Into the boss, causing it to fall over, immobile.

"Attack now, it's defenceless" he said to the brunette, the more damage that they could do now the better. 

Avalanche: (94/100) | 24 DMG [PAR] 

Xion: (80/80) (19/20EN) [HATE: 5] 

ID: 56691 

BD: 6 [RESULT] 

[On the concept of Sword Arts, I'm still a little uncertain. I'm not sure whether you have to like, build up to using the higher up ones within your skill rank, so like if I've done this wrong then I'll edit it. ]

Thorrissia didn't hesitate. As soon as the monster keeled over, it's icy form crashing into the ground, she charged out from behind her human shield. A familiar power surge burned through Thorry's hand as she drew Volundreasia back, allowing the sword art to take control of her weapon. The young brunette ploughed into Avalanche's helpless form, slashing her weapon in a vicious v shape across the creature, dealing it a pretty decent amount of damage. "Take that you overgrown ice sculpture!" She growled, retreating quickly away from the monster. There really was something familiar about this player Thorry was with though... she could have sworn she knew that voice. 

[Sword Art - Vertical Arc - 2 x 2] [6 x 2 x 2 = 24] 

Avalanche: (70/100) | 24 DMG [PAR] 

Xion: (80/80) (19/20EN) [HATE: 5] 

Thorrissia (28/28) (3/7 EN)

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 56842

BD: 6 (Hit) 

MD: 9 (Hit) 

Xion watched as the lower levelled player followed up  his paralysis with a two hit sword art which dealt a decent amount of damage to the boss, more than he could manage for sure. The Girl's voice was still bothering him though. "I...I'm sure of it..." He muttered before realising that the boss was starting to stir, quickly activating his <<Maiming blow>> sword art, his spear glowing a bright yellow as it pierced the knees of the monster, causing it's struggling to stop. 

He then turned to the other player, his face visible as he spoke. "Attack it again if you can. I'll see how long I can keep it down for" 

[Sword Art - Maiming  Blow- 2 x 1] [4x2= 8] 

Avalanche: (62/100) | [STUNNED]

Xion: (80/80) (19/20EN) [HATE: 6] 

Thorrissia (28/28) (3/7 EN)

ID: 56849

BD: 5 [bummer]

Thorrissia dashed towards her target, arm raised high, ready to completely slice the monster with her sword, when suddenly... "Xion!" The name just popped into her head. The young warrior found herself so surprised that her hit on the great ice beast fell entirely short of the mark. "It's me, Thorrissia!" Sure it had been a hell of a long time, but it was most definitely him! It had been near impossible to recognise him with all the impressive armour. Thorry backed away from Avalanche, looking curiously over Xion's features just in case she'd been mistaken. But no, it was definitely him. 

Avalanche: (62/100) | [STUNNED]

Xion: (80/80) (19/20EN) [HATE: 6] 

Thorrissia (28/28) (4/7 EN)

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 56948

BD: 2 (Miss) 

MD: 3 (Miss) 

Xion's eyes widened as he heard the other player shout his name. 'She knows me...?' He thought in disbelief, before the player revealed herself as Thorrissia. "Thorry!?" He exclaimed in shock, the tank had believed the girl missing or worse, but no there she was, fighting Avalanche alongside him. "Thorrissia, bloody hell I didn't realise" he said, still shocked, a smile creeping across his face before he realised that Avalanche was stirring, the boss getting up before raising it's fist to strike, the tank jumping out of the way just before the attack landed, attempting a counterattack but missing. 

Avalanche: (62/100) | 

Xion: (80/80) (18/20EN) [HATE: 6] 

Thorrissia (28/28) (4/7 EN)

Edited 22 hours ago by Thorrissia

ID: 56956

BD: 6 

"Yeah it's been a pretty long bloody time! I didn't recognise you with all that fancy ass new armour!" Thorrissia exclaimed in surprise, now feeling considerably safer working side by side with him. It would be good to catch up once they had managed to destroy the freaking frozen yetty. They chat later. The distraction almost resulted in Xion getting whacked. Thorrissia didn't waste the opportunity. When the monster was distracted the brunette went straight in for the kill, slashing it viciously up the side with one of her more powerful sword arts. Avalanche roared in fury as she retreated back to safety, away from it's reach. 

[Sword Art - Vertical Arc - 2 x 2] [6 x 2 x 2 = 24] 

Avalanche: (38/100) | 

Xion: (80/80) (18/20EN) [HATE: 6] 

Thorrissia (28/28) (1/7 EN)

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 57078

BD: 3 (Miss) 

MD: 6 (Hit) 

"It has been too long Thorry...also this armiur is nothing compared to what some people have..." Xion said in response to Thorry's remark before he ran up to the boss, thrusting with his spear but missing  by mere inches. "Damn..." The tank  cursed under his breath before Avalanche attempted a sweeping blow from the side, the blonde moving his shield to block the attack easily, Avalanche roaring in pain as it was punished by his thorns. "Not much more to go now Thorry, keep it up"

Avalanche: (24/100) | (-14 thorns) 

Xion: (80/80) (17/20EN) [HATE: 6] 

Thorrissia (28/28) (1/7 EN)

ID: 57086

BD:7

Nothing? That was what she was wearing on the armour front. The young woman could not help but feel mildly inadequate. Even so, she was no tank. Thorry could deal a decent amount of damage to any monster looking for a fight with the right sword art. Feeling the need to prove her worth a little, the alchemist rounded agressively on Avalanxhe, giving the ice beast a nasty slash with her sword. 

Avalanche {18/100}

Xion {80/80} {17/20 EN}

Thorrissia {28/28} {2/7 EN} 

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 57145 

BD: 6 (Hit) 

MD: 7 (Hit) 

Xion smiled as he watched Thorrissia attack the boss, taking a decent chunk of the boss' health. "Good..." He muttered to himself before he noticed Avalanche readyingg an overhead swing, in response the tank raised his shield ,an icy fist striking it soon after, the boss recoiling as his thorns punished the creature. "And now for the finishing blow" he said before rushing the boss, his apear glowing a bright green as he struck Avalnche twice in quick succession, depleting the lrotege health that it had left, the creature shattering into brilliant blue crystals. 

"Good work Thorry... Let's get going to snowfrost, I know a nice inn where we can go to catch up..." He said with a smile