[PP-F4] Blood of the Moon - What is a Hero? - Epilogue (Flints, Razum-dar)

Raz gave a bit of a yelp as the woman landed in front of him and before he had time to react, his hood was down and his face in full view. It wasn't that Raz was particularly trying to hide or anything, but it was more that the woman had done all this without at least asking Raz first. He huffed and folded his arms as he said, "Well if you'd actually been paying attention to Raz, rather than making cute faces at the armored brute in the tree, you'd know that this thief is named Raz. Full username is Razum-dar. And before you ask, no, Raz does not care who you are." Raz made it a point to turn his nose up to the woman. If Raz was going to die, he was going to do it with his dignity intact. But on that note, he still had his honor as he said, "Thanks for saving my life and stuff though. Not sure why you went through the trouble, but Raz is still alive... so thanks."

Endilix looked over the shield that he had been handed. It was a strange thing, Endilix had never seen an item this powerful in the game, except for in some of the items that Flints wore. It practically pulsed with an odd power that Endilix didn't think he felt right accepting. But Flints didn't want him to die. And Endilix could accept that fact, and so he took the shield. He stashed it in his inventory as Flints slid from the tree and Endilix followed suit. Endilix chuckled at the thief. He seemed like a lively one, and it was actually rather hard for Endilix to imagine this thief failing at his job. He seemed to be fairly cunning, despite his aloof nature. Nonetheless, Endilix gave Raz a bow and said, "I am Endilix, the White Knight. You're welcome for saving your life. Now, in return, I'd like to have you accompany us. I'd like to find out more about the guild you worked for, and see about dismantling them."

Flints snarled at Raz who seemed to not only say she was making cute faces but that she wasn't worthy of his time. She quickly shouted in a higher than normal voice at the man. "I was NOT. Making cute faces. And as for what happens to you...I could care less." Flints turned up her nose to the man and walked away from him, her hips swaying with her step. "I want to sleep..." She said quietly. Wondering why the man was so rude. Not that she cared. She felt her face redden as she whispered when she passed by Endilix. "He's got beautiful eyes..." This alone made Flints not want to look at him. His way of speech was odd to her, but not impossible to understand. She called Antillian to her and pet the Wolf as she listened to Endilix talk to the man. Quickly she launched back into the tree, sitting in its lowest branches yawning and watching the men, sneaking peaks at the thief Razum-dar occasionally. 

Raz eyed the woman. It appeared that they were at odds, and Raz was perfectly fine with that. Raz instead focused on the armored man that was in front of him. "And what if Raz refuses? Raz has no reason to help you, except that you saved Raz's life. What if Raz would rather die?" Raz thought about that for a moment, before considering that they would take him seriously and quickly added, "Raz doesn't want to die. Please don't kill Raz." He chuckled nervously and held his hands up in a gesture of what he hoped would be taken as peace. "Honestly, Raz can't help a whole lot. Raz was never officially accepted into the guild. None of the thieves are. We are simply a part of the faceless thieves guild and told to go steal things. If we don't steal enough, we die or get handed to the city guard. Raz would have rather been handed to the city guard at this point." Raz shrugged, "So I guess I can't help. Sorry Mr. Knight."

Endilix chuckled at the thief. He was a smooth talker, and seemed to at least know how to play a situation. That was a trait Endilix could get behind. Endilix had his moments, but he was nowhere near as silver tongued as his brother, and Raz here even seemed to give Emerath a run for his money. Endilix nodded and looked the thief over. "Well, you're still low level. You'll take a bit of work, but I can see you being useful over time. Nevermind that you have no information. Your talents might just help us gain some intel as we go along." Endilix clapped the thief on the arm and looked him in the eyes, "As the Grandmaster of the Dapper Rogues, I hereby welcome you into our guild in lieu of the one you just got kicked out of. You'll be my apprentice, specifically. And we're going to make you into something great, kid."

- Blood of the Moon End -

*** Thread Summary ***

All players receive +133 Col and +1 SP
Endilix Receives Pumpkin Shield from Flints