[F1-PP] A New Start <<Earning a Living>> (Asteria)

"Alright, I hope you become the best alchemist in Aincrad!" His energy was back, but he slightly seemed a bit different. Quickly, he slashed through four boars and collected the loot, passing it on to Aster. "I hope this is alright. I'm sorry if I troubled you or anything... I just wanted to help... Sorry..." And now something was really off, like what the [censored] off. The blonde had a strange nervous side to him that Aster apparently didn't notice, or MAYBE it's an alternate personality!

ID# 56684

Battle 9

Ratatosk: 72/72 HP, 4/18 Energy

Mob 2

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Weapon) + 4 (Skill) + 1 (Crit) x 7 (Sword Art) = 63

Boar: -22/32 HP, 9 Mit, Dead

LD 17:

ALL REWARDS HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED OVER TO ASTER:

+4 Mats to Aster

+720 Col to Aster

Edited by Ratatosk

"Oh, no no no!" Aster laughed nervously, both surprised and confused at Ratatosk's apologies. The boy went from being gung-ho to chilling out to thinking he was a nuisance. Aster was just starting to think she was getting used to their interaction when he completely turned the tables on her. The girl humbly accepted the last set of materials and col, averting her gaze as she wasn't sure how to handle the situation anymore. She mustered another small smile, she took a deep breath. "Thank you for all of your help. I wouldn't have been able to complete this quest without you." She bowed slightly before clumsily opening up her menu again. 'Now how do I do this...' She scrolled around before her expression showed she had found what she was looking for. She poked the buttons and sent the boy a friend request. "When I make something cool we'll have to meet up so I can give it to you!"

Trade Accepted

Spoiler
  • +720 col, +4 Crafting Materials
  • Total rewards: 1440 col, 13 materials

Edited by Asteria

He accepted the friend request and blushed when Aster said she'd give him something. "N-No! I mean... It's not like I don't appreciate it, I just... Erm..." What was it that was going on with him? A loss of words, being tongue tied? Who knows, and who the hell cares. "I'M SORRY!" The boy lost all his self esteem as his face became entirely red. It wasn't until after bowing in apology that he noticed the time, "Oh crap! It's already seven, we should get going." It was astronomical, how could someone change that quickly?

((OOC: Feel free to post the summary,  or let me know if I should edit to include it in this post))

Aster looked towards the horizon to see a beautiful sunset over a mountain range. For a moment she was impressed by the beauty of the virtual world, but was brought back to the stammering boy before her. Aster smiled, nodding in agreement. She tried not to stress the situation, and didn't worry about what she assumed was his change in moods. A sudden, drastic change in moods. "Right, let's get back." She felt comfortable enough to lead the way as the two adventurers headed back to the main city of Floor 1.