Games and MMO's You Currently Play

Gotta say, I have been playing the [censored] out of Titanfall lately. Not very frequently mind you, but in long stretches when I have a day off here and there. Just reached rank 36, and am quite happy to be unlocking the LMG soon. I have been messing around in the campaign mostly, I think I have played through each side 3 times by now. I prefer the Hardpoint Domination matches where I can defend points with my CAR SMG or Shotty.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say, I have been playing the [censored] out of Titanfall lately. Not very frequently mind you, but in long stretches when I have a day off here and there. Just reached rank 36, and am quite happy to be unlocking the LMG soon. I have been messing around in the campaign mostly, I think I have played through each side 3 times by now. I prefer the Hardpoint Domination matches where I can defend points with my CAR SMG or Shotty.

Compared to CoD, how would you rank Titanfall?

From the little I played, I was pretty impressed. Titans felt sufficiently powerful, the movement was fluid, and the weapons were fun.

Unfortunately, I played on PC, so my skills were reasonably hampered, messing with my view of the game. Once I get an Xbox One, I'll probably pick this up.

Compared to CoD, how would you rank Titanfall?

From the little I played, I was pretty impressed. Titans felt sufficiently powerful, the movement was fluid, and the weapons were fun.

Unfortunately, I played on PC, so my skills were reasonably hampered, messing with my view of the game. Once I get an Xbox One, I'll probably pick this up.

unfortunately I cannot answer that question, I am one of those boring gamers who played the [censored] out of Halo but never really got into any of the other big FPS games. As for how I like it, well it is pretty amazing. As of today I am Generation 2 Rank 7. Starting over without my favorite weapons and attachments has been annoying, but now that I can start doing my own equipment loadouts again, it isn't quite so bad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Played MMO's:

-Tera Online

-Rift

-Defiance

-FFXIV (Closed Beta and Release)

-Infinite Crisis (Closed Beta)

-Mabinogi

-Aura Kingdom Online

-Eden Eternal

-World of Warcraft

-TESO Closed Beta

-Wildstar Online Closed Beta

-Hearthstone (Closed Beta and Open)

MMO's Currently Playing:

-Guild Wars 2

-Neverwinter (Since Beta)

-League of Legends

-Smite (Since Closed Beta)

-Dawngate (Since Closed Beta)

-Minecraft (Tekkit Hexxit Mod)

-World of Tanks

MMO's Looking forward to playing:

-ArcheAge Online

-Black Desert Online

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would highly recommend it. Its an amazing game.

And the vamp quest is pretty tough. Proud to say though I had the lowest lvl vampire for a while. I finished it at lvl 12. But thas cause I rock sox and stuff lol

Oh there is a quest for it? I know that it was being circulated through gaming news for a while that you had to encounter and get clawed/bitten by a vamp or lycan in the wilds, and that their was a militant group of players who were riding around the countryside every night killing all the vamp/lycan spawns they could find. I know MMOGamer was talking about how since their was no auction house people were offering absurd amounts of Gold to be turned. But their is actually a quest for it?

Yeah.. I mean you do have to get bit first. Once bitten there is a quest to finalize the transformation. In the Vamp one you have to kill 10 lvl 42 Mobs. Most people don't try it till they are lvl 30, but im a bad ass :P.

As for the militant groups.. yes there are a few that will tag all carrier MoBs and keep others from getting em. Right now though there are enough bitten players to keep things going.

As for pricing to turn. I charge 10000g per bite, which I can do once every 7 days. so its a nice pay cheque fer me.

• 1 month later...