[PP-F2] Uneasy Hearts Weigh The Most. (Endilix)

Flints released the man and let him turn, she felt a blush flood her cheeks as she tried to hold conversation despite still feeling sleep try to claim her. 

"Well thankfully nothing came to fight you then. And I know...its just I guess a prt of me hoped you could protect me from myself...and I'm sorry about the whole steak thing. I thought you had actually left. So I was feeling a lot of emotions...not that it really matters." She cursed herself for saying anything and wondered if he was going to mention that unlike her, he had stayed. She shook her head and sighed. Endilix didn't want rest. He wanted to go off and be a great hero. He wanted to ignore any emotions he had and be this wonderful knight in shining armor. Flints had hoped that maybe she would get him to relax some with her but it looked like that wasn't going to happen. "I guess if you have no home then you'll never fully rest. I'm worried for you Endilix. But I won't stop you. And as for you and your new dsp i guess I better tag along until he's a bit stronger." She gave a little smile and looked up into the mans eyes hoping he wouldn't mind her tagging along. So long as she could come back home she didn't mind earning a little extra col for the house.

"so we set off again once it's daytime right?" She didn't give him a chance to deny her as she walked back into her home and left the door open for him. "I look foward to it then." 

*** Thread Summary ***

All players receive +1 SP and +200 Col

Edited by Flints