[PP-F1] Ignorance is Baffling - Complete

Aster prepared herself as the battle began, watching carefully as Grave made the first move. Rushing to the boss, the man pulled back to activate a sword art and the girl's eyes darted back to the monster. It seemed to have instantly detected their intent, giving a defiant snort and raising its axe in reaction. Aster's brow narrowed in confusion, and as the fiery color began to fill the monster's weapon her eyes widened in understanding. Before either of them had time to react, the mass of metal slammed against the ground in an area attack, throwing both of them backwards.

The girl reflexively let out a small, startled cry, and in a blur of motion the two players were left prone in the grassy field. Aster blinked, catching sight of her health bar and feeling relief at the realization that her armor had absorbed most of the damage. Immediately beyond the game's interface was another body, and in her surprise she quickly distanced herself, managing to catch his words in the overwhelming amount of activity. "Yeah..." She answered simply, forcing herself to focus and re-assess the situation. Despite his much larger health pool, the damage of the ram's attack seemed to have hit Grave harder than herself. Activating her <<First Aid>> skill, the healer gingerly placed a hand on the man's shoulder. The air around her hands glowed a soft yellow, and in response Grave's health bar began to regenerate.

Combat Results

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Greater Ram>>
    • HP: 180
    • DMG: 28
    • MIT: 15

Turn Order:

• [H: 0] Grave
  • <<Greater Ram>>
  • [H: 0] Aster--> Post Action: <<First Aid>>

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 60482
    • BD: 1
    • CD: 10+3=13 - Success
    • LD: 16
    • MD: 10
  • Grave heals 12 HP (12% of 104 = 12.48)

Combat Results

• Grave:
    • HP: 83/104 -> 95/104
    • Energy: 24/26
  • <<Greater Ram>>
    • HP: 180/180
  • Aster
    • HP: 33/36
    • Energy: 9/9
Edited by Asteria

I coughed and heaved as I pulled myself up, the trembling in my digital body becoming soothed as the ginger haired girl healed me. "Phew... that healing really does some magic." I commended the girl, shakily pulling myself up. After that strike, I was not sure how well we would do against this giant of a beast... but I planned on trying anyway. "Get another one of those ready, sweetheart." I requested, before rushing the giant ram, both heads snorting at me, challenging me to strike it. The beast raised its axe again, the orange energy emanating from it once more, before bringing it down. "Nope!" I yelled, dashing off to my left, but the axe only followed my movement in a diagonal arc. "Crap!" I yelled as the axe plunged into the earth once more, and the earth shattered in a crescent slamming me around and sending me flying, back towards Aster, who undoubtedly took the blow as well. My back hit the grass, and I skidded to a stop beside a crouched Aster. "Doctor, Doctor, what do you prescribe for this poor soul?" I jested in a wheezing voice, barely pulling myself to a sitting position. "Trust me... I am usually a lot better than this..."

Regen +1 NRG

ID: 60867 | BD: 1 | MD: 9 (10 - 1)

28 + 2 - 9 = 21 Earthshatter Damage to Grave (No Hate = No Stun)
28 + 2 - 27 = 3 Earthshatter Damage to Aster (No Hate = No Stun)

Party:
Grave: 74/104 HP | NRG: 23/26 | D: 12 | M: 9 | E: 1 | Thorns: 1 | Rec: 2 | Combat Craft: 1
Aster: 30/36 HP | NRG: 9/9 | D: 1 | M: 27 | L: 2 | Combat Craft: 3

Enemies:
Greater Ram: 180/180 HP | D: 28 | M: 15 | Earthshatter: On an MD of 9 or 10, Greater Ram will slam his axe into the earth, shattering it in a line, dealing damage and stunning all players with Hate accumulated.

Edited by Grave

The girl couldn't help a small smirk forming as her skill helped the man back to his feet. In turn, Grave would charge at the beast again, but despite an attempted change in his movement pattern, the monster reacted in the same way, unleashing its powerful Earthshatter for a second time in a row. Aster was given just a moment to prepare--as she spotted the familiar orange glow of the ram's weapon, she brought her arms up to brace herself. The attack still ticked away at her own health pool, but her armor proved to be dependable.

Straightening the frames that had shifted slightly in front of her eyes, the healer suppressed a chuckle, instead offering the gray-haired fighter a sympathetic smile. Activating her <<First Aid>> skill again, she lightly placed a glowing palm to his back before helping Grave up to his feet. "A change in tactic, clearly." The girl still held onto a small smirk. "The monster is big, but his movements are still slow. Instead of reacting to him, go for a feint and wait until he can't adjust his swing." The healer spoke tactfully now after having the time to analyze the fight's pattern. She only hoped the party could easily put the strategy into successful practice.

Combat Results

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Greater Ram>>

Turn Order:

• <<Greater Ram>>
  • [H: 0] Aster--> Post Action: <<First Aid>>

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 60869
    • BD: 6
    • CD: 11+3=14 - Success
    • LD: 9
    • MD: 3

Combat Results

• Grave:
    • HP: 74/104 -> 86/104
    • Energy: 23/26
  • <<Greater Ram>>
    • HP: 180/180
  • Aster
    • HP: 30/36
Edited by Asteria

I smiled at the ginger girl. She was quite tactical, which worked quite well with her role. "Great minds think alike, I guess." I told her, placing a gentle hand to her shoulder. "Sounds good to me. Just... be ready to heal me again. I cannot promise I will not take any hits." I told her with an uncertain chuckle, before dashing forwards towards the giant ram, and it almost seemed to roll its eyes. The giant creature raised its axe, and I sped up, trying to get close enough that it would not use its ability and instead aim to cleave me. "Come on, you big bastard!" I shouted, waiting for him to swing. I prematurely dashed off to the left, leaving myself open for a change of course for the axe...

Or so the creature thought. As the deadly edge approached my body, I pushed upwards and kicked against the flat of the weapon's head, launching myself towards the ram's heads, fist glowing a bright blue as I swung. To my dismay, both heads ducked, and I passed over, rolling on the grass on the other side. Kicking my heel against the floor, I spun around to face my foe, ready to strike once more.

Regen +1 NRG

ID: 61097 | BD: 2 | MD: 3 (4 - 1)

Party:
Grave: 86/104 HP | NRG: 22/26 | D: 12 | M: 9 | E: 1 | Thorns: 1 | Rec: 2 | Combat Craft: 1
Aster: 30/36 HP | NRG: 9/9 | D: 1 | M: 27 | L: 2 | Combat Craft: 3

Enemies:
Greater Ram: 180/180 HP | D: 28 | M: 15 | Earthshatter: On an MD of 9 or 10, Greater Ram will slam his axe into the earth, shattering it in a line, dealing damage and stunning all players with Hate accumulated.

Edited by Grave

A smirk tugged upwards at Aster's lips. If anything, she admired the man's bravery, as foolish as it may seem at times. As Grave rushed off once again to trade blows with the beast, the girl was left behind at a safe distance. Her hands balled into fists uncertainly, feeling a tightness in her chest that she recognized as a pang of guilt. The girl let out a small sigh, accepting how illogical her next actions were.

The healer bounced up and down a couple of times on the balls of her feet as if to build up to the motion before she started towards the ram. With its back to her, she took advantage of Grave's distraction to place a blow on the monster's side. Simple white handwraps covered the knuckles that connected with the ram's hide, leaving a small red mark in its place.

The beast seemed to perk up in reaction, realizing the small creature behind it. Its right head turned to look over its shoulder, giving a snort as the monster's attention now turned to her. Aster felt a chill run down her spine as the ram's horizontal pupil locked with her own. Giving a small dash backwards, the girl took up a defensive stance to ready herself while she hoped the gray-haired man would be able to slip in an attack of his own.

Combat Results

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Greater Ram>>

Turn Order:

• <<Greater Ram>>
  • [H: 1] Aster--> Post Action: Attack

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 61215
    • BD: 8 - Success
    • CD: 1
    • LD: 7
    • MD: 9

Combat Results

• Grave:
    • HP: 86/104
    • Energy: 22/26
  • <<Greater Ram>>
    • HP: 180/180 -> 179/180
  • Aster
    • HP: 30/36
    • Energy: 9/9 -> 8/9
      • Hit! Basic Attack:
        • (1 Base) + (1 Equipment) = (2 Damage) - (15 Mitigation) = 1 DMG (Minimum)
Edited by Asteria

My fist glowed blue once more as I struck out at the ram, aiming for his beefy calf, but the creature flinched and stumbled in surprise as something struck him like a mosquito. "What the-?" I asked as I recovered from my own stumble to see what had attracted the attention of the giant monster; Aster was standing there, eyes quivering as the ram stared her down. "Aster, get a-" But before I could finish, the monster raised a large hoof and planted it heavily against the girl's body, forcing her onto her knees. The giant raised its mighty weapon, and I skittered between the creature's legs, standing in front of Aster. As the axe approached my body, I clapped my hands around the sides of the axe, my Martial Arts strength holding it an inch from me. "What were you thinking?!" I growled at the girl. "Yes, you have high mitigation, but you also do not have that much health!" I scolded her, releasing my left hand from the axe and pushing all my weight into my right, forcing the weapon into the earth beside me. "Please... let me handle this. I do not want you to get hurt."

Regen +1 NRG

ID: 61261 | BD: 5 | MD: 8 | CD: 11 = Recovery + Battle Healing Activated

28 - 27 = 1 DMG to Aster

+2 Recovery NRG, +4 Battle Healing HP

Party:
Grave: 90/104 HP | NRG: 23/26 | D: 12 | M: 9 | E: 1 | Thorns: 1 | Rec: 2 | Combat Craft: 1
[H: 1] Aster: 29/36 HP | NRG: 8/9 | D: 1 | M: 27 | L: 2 | Combat Craft: 3

Enemies:
Greater Ram: 179/180 HP | D: 28 | M: 15 | Earthshatter: On an MD of 9 or 10, Greater Ram will slam his axe into the earth, shattering it in a line, dealing damage and stunning all players with Hate accumulated.

Edited by Grave

Aster cringed as the ram's hoof brought her down. She held her arms up across her body to take the brunt of the attack, but she wasn't prepared for the creature to swiftly raise its axe above her. As Grave intercepted the blow, the girl's body froze in uncertainty. The man's words caused her to wince, a surge of regret running through her as the stupidity of her actions now caused them both trouble. The girl opened her mouth as if to argue, but quickly held her tongue, hesitating and looking to the ground before pulling herself to her feet.

Keeping herself silent, Aster brought her hands up, palms outward, and activated her <<First Aid>> skill yet again. She skimmed Grave's shoulder with her fingertips, nearly filling his health bar as his HP regenerated. Immediately after its completion, the healer turned and dashed back to her previous position, skidding to a stop as she put a fair distance between herself and the ram.

Combat Results

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Greater Ram>>

Turn Order:

• <<Greater Ram>>
  • [H: 1] Aster--> Post Action: <<First Aid>>

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 61342
    • BD: 5
    • CD: 8 + (3 Equipment) = 11 - Success
    • MD: 6

Combat Results

• Grave:
    • HP: 90/104 -> 102/104
    • Energy: 23/26
  • <<Greater Ram>>
    • HP: 179/180
  • Aster
    • HP: 29/36
    • Energy: 8/9 -> 9/9
Edited by Asteria

I watched my health bar grow green as the girl healed me, and a tingling feeling washed through my body as I felt my Battle Healing activate. "Nice job on the healing, back on full health." I complimented the girl as she dashed back to her 'safe zone', away from the mini-boss. "Alright, big fella, shall we dance?" I asked, and the two-headed beast snorted in return, raising its enormous axe, glowing orange once more. "Oh no..." I squeaked, ducking under the monster's legs to escape, but escape I did not. At the last moment the monster spun around, slamming the axe into the earth behind it, barely missing me, but it quickly whipped the weapon upwards, upending the earth and knocking me away towards Aster.

Aster.

I could only imagine what the attack might do to Aster, who had now aggravated the creature. As I skidded to a stop on the grass, managing to barely land on my feet this time, I looked to the crouching girl. She did not seem to have taken any more damage than usual... but a circle of stars danced around her head, signifying the attack had stunned her. "Damnit!" I growled, slamming my fist into the grass as I picked myself back up to my full height. I began to rush forwards, before biting my lip suddenly; the sharp tingling brought me to my senses. Rage alone would not take down this thing. Taking a deep breath, I sat back in a low stance, hands out in front of me, body relaxed. I slowly breathed in and out, eyes tracking the creature's every movement.

No way would I miss this.

Regen +1 NRG

ID: 61531 | BD: 2 | MD: 10 | CD: 12

+2 Recovery NRG, +4 Battle Healing HP

28 + 2 - 9 = 21 Earthshatter Damage to Grave (No Hate = No Stun)
28 + 2 - 27 = 3 Earthshatter Damage to Aster + Stun

Party:
Grave: 83/104 HP | NRG: 24/26 | D: 12 | M: 9 | E: 1 | Thorns: 1 | Rec: 2 | Combat Craft: 1
[H: 1] Aster: 26/36 HP | NRG: 8/9 | D: 1 | M: 27 | L: 2 | Combat Craft: 3 | STUNNED

Enemies:
Greater Ram: 179/180 HP | D: 28 | M: 15 | Earthshatter: On an MD of 9 or 10, Greater Ram will slam his axe into the earth, shattering it in a line, dealing damage and stunning all players with Hate accumulated.

Edited by Grave

((That moment when you forget you were stunned so you roll the dice xD))

Aster took in a sharp breath through her nose. It was true--she was better off on the sidelines, surveying the combat and providing support. Wasn't this what she had intended to do from the beginning? Possibly, but the words 'coward' and 'weak' circled a couple more times in her head before she gave it a small shake. Letting that breath out through her mouth in a small sigh, Aster needed to focus. If she got herself distracted she wouldn't even be able to do that much.

The ram had wasted little time, preparing another attack just as the two got back into some semblance of a formation. With another foreboding glow emanating from its weapon, the girl brought her arms up to brace herself once more, deciding she would likely need to prepare another healing ability if it also hit Grave. When the damage hit, she reactively closed her eyes as the shaking earth brought her to her knees. Aster looked up to register everyone's health bars, quickly trying to activate her <<First Aid>> on Grave again.

When her body didn't respond to her, the girl's heart felt like it skipped a beat. Her eyes widened slightly, staring at her hand that had been pressed against the ground to support her. She told it to move, told herself to stand up, but her fingers only twitched lightly in response. 'What's happening...?' The healer hadn't thought to open her mouth to speak, as her mind was already in a panic.

Combat Results

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Greater Ram>>

Turn Order:

• <<Greater Ram>>
  • [H: 1] Aster--> Stunned!

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 61532
    • BD: 8
    • CD: 5
    • MD: 1
  • Disregarded due to Stun

Combat Results

• Grave:
    • HP: 83/104
    • Energy: 24/26
  • <<Greater Ram>>
  • Aster
    • HP: 26/36
Edited by Asteria

My eyes drifted to the ginger girl beside me, and I wrenched my eyes shut; she was panicking, unsure of what to do. I had been stunned and paralyzed on multiple occasions, so I knew how she felt. Breathing out slowly, I broke into a run, heading towards the ram, a plan of attack already mapped out in my mind. It was so perfect, there was no way the ram could dodge or block it...

Unless it drew my attention with something else, the creature brought its weapon up, as if to break the earth again, and I prepared to jump. However, my eyes flew wide open when the monster let go of its axe, hurling it towards the healer girl. I skidded to a stop and kicked off the other way. "Aster!" I cried out, pumping my legs to try and keep up with the airborne weapon. My hands reached out for it, trying to grasp the handle as it soared through the air as a dart. Finally my hands clasped the steel cap, and I pulled...

Only a second to late. As I yanked the weapon towards me, I felt it hit something solid and I growled, pulling the weapon away and laying it on the grass. Aster laid on the ground, the stun close to wearing off, panic evident in her eyes from being pummeled by the axe head. "Hey, it is alright, you will be fine. Give it a moment and the stun will wear off." I reassured the girl, kneeling next to her. I was relieved that her armour could take the brunt of the damage, but I was worried about her nonetheless.

Regen +1 NRG

ID: 61537 | BD: 5 (ONE OFF!) | MD: 7 | CD: 7

+2 Recovery NRG

28 - 27 = 1 DMG to Aster

Party:
Grave: 83/104 HP | NRG: 25/26 | D: 12 | M: 9 | E: 1 | Thorns: 1 | Rec: 2 | Combat Craft: 1
[H: 1] Aster: 25/36 HP | NRG: 8/9 | D: 1 | M: 27 | L: 2 | Combat Craft: 3 | STUNNED

Enemies:

Edited by Grave

((These rolls are torture, though xD))

'Why can't I do anything? What's going on?' Aster's mind was full of confusion and uncertainty, two feelings that haunted her the most. The combination of not being able to move left her afraid, and her eyes flickered back up to the ram and Grave in the distance. Amber eyes widened again when the monster did something she never would have expected--with a large motion the beast flung its weapon towards her. Aster's brain yelled at her legs to move her out of the way, but again the orders seemed to fall on deafened senses. Unable to dodge the attack, she simply squeezed her eyes shut, gritting her teeth to prepare for the shock of the attack.

A tingling sensation surged throughout Aster's body, centered between her right collarbone and shoulder. The axe hadn't cleaved her in twain as she feared, but rather the flat base of the top of the weapon had slammed into her, knocking the girl backwards and onto her side. While not necessarily painful, the chain of events now had her mentally stunned as well. The gray-haired man quickly came to her side, and as his words pulled her mind back to reality, she felt the rigidness of her body melt away as well. "Ahh..." The girl breathed out, the fingers of her right hand twitching before balling into a fist. Realizing she had control over her body again, Aster pushed herself up to lean on one arm while she held the other in front of her. "Stun...?" She mumbled, still trying to fully grasp the situation. The girl tried to activate her <<First Aid>> skill right away, but her control over the ability wavered and it failed. "Tch," She scowled in annoyance and quickly reached into a pouch at her belt. The girl pulled out two vials, practically placing one in Grave's hand before removing the cap to the other. "If your health gets too low, use this." She ordered simply. She was now regrettably unsure if she would be able to keep the man's health bar out of the red, especially if something like that were to happen again. Shifting to her knees, the girl quickly drank the contents of her potion, feeling a small wave of relief as the bar floating beside her began to refill.

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

Combat Results

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Greater Ram>>

Turn Order:

• <<Greater Ram>>
  • [H: 1] Aster--> Post Action: Use Item

Combat Roll:

Combat Results

• Grave:
    • HP: 83/104
    • Energy: 25/26
  • <<Greater Ram>>
  • Aster
    • HP: 25/36 -> 35/36
Edited by Asteria

I grasped the glass bottle tightly and nodded to the girl. "Do not worry, I do not plan to let my health get any lower... or yours, for that matter." I reassured the girl, standing back up and slipping the vial into my pocket, just in case I needed it. I slowly approached the minotaur goat, and it scratched its hoof across the grass in a challenging manner. "I am your opponent, buddy." I growled, but he did not seem to hear me; instead of charging me, it charged towards Aster, likely to retrieve its weapon to attempt to take her life once more. "No you do not!" I growled, wrenching my eyes shut and willing <<Disguise>> to activate.

My body began to warp and grow in size; my face elongated, my feet became hoofed and a second head began to grow from my collar. My body transformed to match that of my enemy. "I SAID I AM YOUR OPPONENT!" I bellowed, my shout like a roar across the landscape. I brought my bestial arms back, glowing a furious crimson, and slung them around the enormous goat, before squeezing, crushing his back against my muscled chest. I sent my weight backwards and slammed the monster's skulls against the earth, before rolling backwards with him so his chest faced the earth. Finally I brought my arms into the air and sent them crashing into the monster's spine, causing both his heads to roar in anguish.

I stood back up and backpedaled clumsily, my form becoming smaller and more human-like, until finally I was Grave once more. I panted heavily, standing by Aster as I watched the monster struggle to pull itself back up. "Remember; I am your opponent." I growled at the giant, a fire flickering in my eyes.

Regen +1 NRG

<<Disguise>> Activated - 12 Post CD

ID: 61682 | BD: 6 (5 + 1) | MD: 5 (6 - 1) | CD: 12

+4 Battle Healing HP

Sword Art Used: Snapping Twig - (12 x 5 x 2) - 15 = 105 DMG to Greater Ram (10 - 2 Finesse = 8 NRG)

Party:
[H: 1] Grave: 87/104 HP | NRG: 18/26 | D: 12 | M: 9 | E: 1 | Thorns: 1 | Rec: 2 | Combat Craft: 1
[H: 1] Aster: 35/36 HP | NRG: 9/9 | D: 1 | M: 27 | L: 2 | Combat Craft: 3

Enemies:
Greater Ram: 74/180 HP | D: 28 | M: 15 | Earthshatter: On an MD of 9 or 10, Greater Ram will slam his axe into the earth, shattering it in a line, dealing damage and stunning all players with Hate accumulated.

Edited by Grave

With the quick work of her potion, Aster's health was nearly full again. The girl took a couple of deep breaths to steady herself. She needed to calm down if she wanted to have control over her skills, not to mention regain control of the battlefield. As Grave's attention turned back to the beast with a cold stare, Aster stood herself up and flexed her fingers again to reassure that her body would listen to her again. She needed something to keep her mind busy, something to focus on--a quick glance between the three floating health bars allowed her to start calculating how much damage Grave has taken versus how much she would heal him for on another successful <<First Aid>>.

Watching the two figures square off, amber eyes flickered back to the ram as it also shifted its attention back to her. The beast immediately charged, causing Aster to tense up. Before she could will herself to react, Grave took action to block its path. Staring at his back, Aster's eyes narrowed as something felt odd. In the span of a few seconds the man had morphed, his form contorting to match that of the monster's. The healer couldn't stifle a small cry of surprise, stumbling backward at the sight before her. She half-expected the second ram to turn and face her with a menacing glare.

Instead, Grave's new form stopped the boss in its tracks, quickly grappling the monster and slamming it into the ground in a strong, swift motion. Stunned, the girl watched as the man resumed his original shape moments after his devastating attack. As his form backed towards her, Aster didn't hesitate to bring her arms up to help steady him. One hand against his back, the other rested on his arm while she activated <<First Aid>>, her palms glowing a soft golden yellow and a portion of Grave's health quickly returning to him. She felt as though she wanted to say something to the man, but words failed her as they often seemed to in the most crucial of times. Regretting the awkwardness of the situation she'd put herself in, the ginger girl settled for gently squeezing the man's arm before she pulled away and took a couple of steps back.

Combat Results

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Greater Ram>>

Turn Order:

• [H: 1] Grave
  • <<Greater Ram>>
  • [H: 1] Aster--> Post Action: <<First Aid>>

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 61781
    • BD: 7
    • CD: 7 + 3 (Equipment) = 10 - Success
    • LD: 12
    • MD: 2

Combat Results

• Grave:
    • HP: 87/104 -> 99/104
    • Energy: 18/26
  • <<Greater Ram>>
    • HP: 74/180
  • Aster
    • HP: 35/36
Edited by Asteria

I felt Aster's palms make contact with my body and I turned to smile at her; obviously she must have been shaken up by my sudden <<Disguise>>. "It will be alright. I will finish this right here and now." I assured her, placing a hand to the top of her head and ruffling her ginger hair. My hand left her and I strode towards my quite winded opponent; his muscles had been ruined, his body shaking from the strain of trying to move dead ligaments. "Allow me to put you out of your misery." I sighed to the giant figure. The giant ram roared and slung a weak punch at me, which I easily sidestepped, letting it crash into the earth. "Here goes..." I muttered, grasping his arm, my arms glowing gold. "Ichi." I counted one in Japanese, bringing his forearm up and snapping his wrist. "Ni." I counted two, hoisting his arm up and palm striking his elbow, shattering it and pushing it out the wrong way.

"San." I counted the final strike, pushing on the creature's entire, mutilated arm and shoved it through his body, and in no time at all shattered into thousands of blue shards, leaving no time for Aster to lay eyes upon the gruesome sight. Panting, I turned around and strode towards Aster, smiling the whole way. I laid a hand on her head once more and crouched down to look at her. "Good job, Kitsu. Not sure I would have lived through that if you were not healing me." I complimented her with a wide grin.

Regen +1 NRG

ID: 61930 | BD: 9 | MD: 4 (5 - 1)

Sword Arts Used: Twisted Rod - 12 + 1 x 9 - 15 = 117 -15 = 102 DMG to Greater Ram + Stun (12 - 2 Finesse = 10 NRG)

Party:
[H: 1] Grave: 99/104 HP | NRG: 9/26 | D: 12 | M: 9 | E: 1 | Thorns: 1 | Rec: 2 | Combat Craft: 1
[H: 1] Aster: 35/36 HP | NRG: 9/9 | D: 1 | M: 27 | L: 2 | Combat Craft: 3

Enemies:
Greater Ram: -28/180 HP | D: 28 | M: 15 | Earthshatter: On an MD of 9 or 10, Greater Ram will slam his axe into the earth, shattering it in a line, dealing damage and stunning all players with Hate accumulated.

LD: 17 = 180 x 5 = 900 Col + 1 Mat

<<Disguise>> - 11 Post CD

Edited by Grave
  • 2 weeks later...

Aster winced at the unfamiliar touch when the man lightly ruffled her hair. The girl remained silent, slightly eased by his words, but still watching Grave's back with bated breath as he steadily approached the weakened ram. She caught a glimpse of the glowing light shining in front of him, which she only imagined was produced by the activation of another special ability. Frozen in place, Aster watched the gray-haired man make quick work of what was left of the boss monster as it shattered into millions of particles of light. It seemed to be over in a flash, and the man was quickly returning towards her wearing a proud smile. He placed a hand upon her head again and for a moment the way he leaned down to speak to her made her feel a bit childish, causing her to look away in embarrassment. He was complimenting her, though, and she wasn't going to be rude and ignore his words. "Oh, it really wasn't much." She said in a small voice, recalling how many times she felt like she was inconveniencing him, or getting in the way. Giving a sideways glance back to his grinning face, it must have been contagious. The girl found herself facing him again, offering a grin of her own. "But we really did it, huh?" An unmistakable sense of pride was present in her voice now.

Edited by Aster

I scoffed and poked the girl in the shoulder. "Not much? Quite the white liar, my dear, I would likely be in the red if it was not for you." I told Aster, before standing up straight. I looked out to the horizon and sighed. "Yes. We did it. Please, never trust me with boss hunting ever again. We almost bit off more than we could chew." I jested, beginning to stride off towards the Town. "Right then, Kitsu, what do you say we grab a drink at a café somewhere? Or maybe you would rather come visit my diner where I can personally make you a delicious hot chocolate?" I attempted to bribe the girl into visiting my shop-n-house. "You certainly deserve it. Oh, also, forgot about this-" I said as I pulled out the potion Aster had handed me. "With you at my back, I did not need this. That certainly says something." I told her with a wide grin, throwing it in her direction.

Spoiler

Giving Lesser Potion of Healing back to Aster

Thread Completion Rewards:
Grave: 200 Col + 1 SP
Aster: 200 Col + 1 SP