[PP-F9] A Public Service <<Bandit Camp>>

Allania had been hearing more and more rumours about a group of bandits that was up on the ninth floor, claiming all the the good grinding locations, terrorizing the denizens of that floor. Thus Allania found herself up there on this day, in the sweltering heat of the Volcano village Vulcan. Allania loved heat, but this was an oppressive heat, one that tried to crush you with its intensity. Little light came down from the sky above, thick, black, ash ridden clouds hung heavily overhead, every so often letting out a little shower of ash, coating the ground with a new layer of the substance. 

Allania was walking through the village, searching for the NPC that had the information on the group of bandits.  Allania was just wandering through the streets, her mind distracted by the heats when she spotted an NPC, distinct by their lack of shining plumbob, a warrior of some form. Heading towards the NPC Allania hailed them, waving her hand above her head to call to them. When the NPC noticed Allania waving they headed towards the girl, "What seems to be the issue ma'am?" he asked the previously waving girl. "Hey," Allania said with a smile, "I was just wandering if you had any information on the bandit group that's been trying to monopolize the farming grounds? I've been thinking of trying to do something about it." Allania added earnestly. "Ahh, those bandits. Yeah, I have information on those, they've been out in the fields threatening any and all players that get near the hunting grounds. They set up camp not all that far from this village, just to the north, but none hear have been willing or strong enough to go and contest their claim" the NPC said sadly.

"Why are we here again?" asked the blonde no one in particular as she made her way through Vulcan. The massive setlement that hanged above a active volcano was the last place she and her familiar wanted to be. Neither of them did well with heat, the former preferring the winter wonderland setting on the fourth floor while the latter was happy just to be lazing and napping in front of almost any place that had an active fireplace. Still they both were here 'against their will' so to speak... being sent here on a material gathering errand by Ariel's professional teacher, the NPC Tailor Grandmaster Diana whose shop was located in the market area of the Starting City.
A growl of protest came from in front of the blonde as her white furred companion that now had a light gray tint due to the ash in the air, showed her silent dissatisfaction for their current state. Brushing the thin layer of ash from her own vambraces, the blonde let out a sigh and nodded in agreement: "I know, I know... I 'offered' to do it but you know how Sensei gets when she wants something. I honestly believe we're better her fighting than say NO to her." said the blonde, with a light chuckled in the end. To that argument the lioness simply turned her head and continued to 'guide' Ariel through the streets.

Not to far from her current location, she spotted somebody talking to a NPC with a golden "!" sign above its head. She thought for a second about what quest it was before changing her direction to intercept the two. When Kimba send her a questioning gaze, the blonde simply motioned with her hand to follow and the lioness, with a dejected sigh while shaking her head, did as she was gestured. Ariel payed little attention to her familiar's action and went to greet the two with a smile, catching a bit of what the NPC told the armor clad blonde. "So they're back huh?" interjected the blonde as she heard the NPCs last statement. She'd taken care of those guys.... twice so... but they keep coming back as bugs..."If you plan on going after them, mind if I tag along?" asked the blonde as she directed her silver eyes towards the girl that wanted to go after them. She had so much fun when she did it the first time, a long time ago, with the members of S1. She would like to see if things were now any different now that she was a little higher in level. From behind her came this time, a roar as her lioness companion made her presence known to Ariel, who was just ignoring her at this point. "Yeah yeah, sorry.... can WE join you?" 

Allania was focusing such that she did not notice the other player walking up to her and the NPC. When the player spoke Allania jumped slightly at the sudden sound that pierced over the hubbub spawned from the players and NPC's alike that wandered past where she was stood. "Back?" Allania questioned, realising just now that this must have been a quest, one that was repeatable and came up on offer whenever the group returned. "ohh" she added after her short moment of contemplation. "You're more than welcome to tag along" Allania said with a bright smile to the asking player, "the more the merrier. Not only is it safer in numbers but it's also more fun, leaves more of an impression" Allania said decisively, nodding to herself at the notion. "Just to check, what level are you?" Allania asked the player, looking her up and down, she had never met this person before and it was always difficult to gauge someone's strength in this world unless they told you or you formed a party with them, "As I know I should be fine, but I just want to make sure that you'll be safe. I don't like to see people getting hurt " she added as way of explanation, saying the last part quietly and mildly bashfully, knowing full well that this player could be many levels lower or higher than her. Hoping dearly not to have offended the player, forgetting entirely about the lioness that was positioned behind the player.