[F4-PP] That's One Big Avalanche <<Avalanche>> (Teayre)

Vectis had no idea that stepping on the teleport pad with someone else would bring you to a big taiga. The place was beautiful especially the color of the snow. "I still can't believe people compare it to my hair color!" He sighed, not knowing that he was not inside the safezone of town. "Some exploring is probably what I should do! Adventure is always out there!" Laughter came out of his mouth as he ran in the taiga with his hands in the air, probably to celebrate the occasion. His entire body came to a stop when it collided with a very dried out stump, "What the! These exist in here!"

Edited by Vectis

Sand whipped around her as she pulled her coat up around her face. Her brow furrowed as she walked swiftly through the whipping hailstones. Closing her eyes for a moment the girl emerges from the small storm unscathed. Looking up she had found that she had stumbled across a couple of players. Her left hand went to her hip grasping around the scabbard of the Muramasa before her she saw one of the players trip and fall. A smirk came across her lips as she watched the boy with sandy coloured hair collide with a stump. Relaxing her grip on the covered blade, the crimson maiden walks over to him and offers the lad her hand. “Come on up you get.”

Edited by Teayre

"Owww, wait, huh?" Vectis got back up on his feet with the help of Teayre, "Oh hi! Are you out here exploring too?" His face was filled with snow, somehow he didn't even notice it. "I haven't met a girl in this game so far, do you remember when that Kaya-something dude gave us that mirror? Turns out, most of the girls here were actually guys, hah! Pretty funny huh?" Anyways, my name's Vectis, nice to meet you!" He held out his hand with a smile on his face, it was almost cute but something wasn't quite right with this guy.

Edited by Vectis

Teayre smiled to herself as she took the Vectis’ hand, replying curtly. “Teayre,” Releasing her grip on his hand, she took a couple of steps back. “Not really exploring myself, more passing through. What about you? You say exploring but are you looking for anything in particular?” the crimson maiden raised her arm over her eyes as a gust of wind whipped through the small clearing. Looking at Vectis again she sits down on the stump he’d just fallen over on. “You know there’s a quest around here that shouldn’t take too long to do. Although you do need to be careful, what level are you?” Her brow furrowed for a moment as she gazed at the boy, her expression quizzical.

Edited by Teayre

"I'm not really looking for anything besides an awesome adventure! Oh, level? Let me check that." Vectis opened up his HUD to view his level, "It says level one, pretty good for a slacker huh? Oh wait..." He didn't notice it, but what the words that came out of his mouth made him look like an idiot. "Quest? I'd be down for that! Where do I sign up?" The boy seemed a bit over-excited, but being energetic was one of his personality traits. "Mind if I ask what level you are? You look really strong with your equipment!"

Watching as Vectis practically bounce up and down as she mentioend the word ‘Quest’. Teayre gave a small sigh. “It’s a simple killing quest, not too far from here. Send me a party invite.” Unclipping the Muramasa from her belt she places it across her lap. Leaning back on her hands she grins. “The field boss we have to kill is fairly… Fairly tough, he could easily one shot you, although it’s easier than the some of the other quests.” Her eyes flashing, gleaming for a moment. Shaking her head she looks down at the floor finding a small dark sapphire. Flicking it up she slips it into her pocket before straightenning up. “Hope you’re not afraid of giants. I have only one request with this boss though.” Her voice suddenly became much darker as she started to talk about the quest.

Edited by Teayre

"Oh! Sure thing, what's your request?" Vectis quickly sent a party invite to Teayre, and he also noticed how her tone shifted. "So, why the different voice? I don't mean to intrude, but are you stressing? Sorry if that's a little invasive, I just want to make sure nobody loses their mind while playing this game." His tone of voice was much different than Teayre's, it sounded warm and sincere, like he actually cared about her. "Oh, heh, sorry 'bout that too. Anyways, after this quest, want to eat at a restaurant? I don't mean it like a date, just wanted to share a new dessert I like with a friend."

Closing her eyes slowly Teayre takes a few deep breaths before replying. “I get to land the final blow, the field boss destroyed a close friend of mine.” As Vectis rambled on three words caused the red head to burst out laughing. “Lose their minds? We’ve already lost our minds in this game. Some people even before coming here.” Her voice died out a bit towards the end as she looked down and then up at the floating orange cursor. “A- A restaurant? I’d like that it’d be nice to get out at some point. Although We’d have to find one that isn’t in a safe zone.”

"Out of the safezone? Sure, that adds an extra adventure-like feel to it y'know, after you finish a meal, you could go fight some monsters or watch an arena duel!" Vectis kept on his smile, what Teayre said did not make his facial expression change. A few seconds later, he registered what she said, all of it. "O-Oh... I'd say sorry for your loss... But I don't see any point in doing it, even if I say it, nothing will change. Reminds me of when my little sister got hit by a car, people kept telling me sorry, but nothing changed. Her bones were still broken, and hearing it everyday was annoying." Again, his voice did not change in tone.

• 2 weeks later...

“Out of the safezone?” Teayre’s face was facing the snow as she spoke, her eyes closing “Are you seriously telling me that you don’t realise that you’re already out side of it?” The red head looked up at the boy from her perch on the frozen branch. “I can’t enter safe zone, to be honest I’m surprised you didn’t run away at the sight of me.” Standing she walks away starting to head towards a mountain in the distance. “It’ll take us a day or so to get there from this point. Hope you don’t mind the cold.” Grinning at him Teayre began to walk through the snow with practised ease.

"Huuuh!?" Vectis had no idea they were out of the safezone, he just thought it was a really big town with no houses within the vicinity of a couple of miles...  "Really, were outside of the safezone! Holy crap, that's AWESOMMEEE!" This sand-haired idiot didn't know the boundaries for the safe and not so safe zones, and hell, he didn't even know what it meant to be an orange player. "Why the heck would I run away from you though? You seem pretty cool, and running away would be just rude." Good thing he was equipped with semi-winter gear, it'll keep his hide safe from the raging snowstorms.

“Really?” Teayre let out an exasperated sigh as she plodded along the top of the snow, casting her eyes back to see if Vectis was keeping up. Her voice went quiet as she muttered under her breath, “I thought everyone had stigma about orange players now.” Shaking her head she smiles as the snow starts to get heavier. Holding the sheathed muramasa in one hand the petite girl  holds her other on out catching the gently falling white flakes. Clenching her fist she rotates her wrist so that her palm faces down opening it colourful crystal shards flow out. “Come on we’re not far now. Look.” Pointing with the hilt of the weapon to a field just below them, giant ice elementals moving about within. Several players were already there. Trying their luck.

"Wow, that looks fun!" Vectis marveled at the players fighting the ice elementals, they looked like they were doing well until one of them tripped and got a face full of snow. "Hah! Sucker." He kept watching but had a feeling that Teayre would be looking over his shoulder with a very scary look in her eye, "Oh right, yup. I'm ready, let's do this!" The sandy haired blonde felt as if Teayre would immediately kill the boss, after all she looked strong, another strength was probably fifteen-fold of his own.

Looking over at Vectis as he muttered the comment Teayre couldn’t help but raise a hand to her mouth to hide the smile that had come across. Looking up she spots several Ice Elementals moving on that player’s position. “Stay close.” She says to the sandy haired boy. Closing her eyes Teayre kicks off from the snow, seemingly gliding through the field as her charge field takes hold. The muramasa sheathe falling to the ground as the long silver blade drew. Spinning in mid stride she blocks an attack with the side of her blade just as her sword art activates. “Haku. Senpu.” She mutters the system taking control as the snow flurries around her. Flicking the blade to one side when she was done she looked up glaring, looking at the player she nods at him before offering the boy a hand up. “Be careful in this area.” She says before walking slowly to where her party member was stood. "You okay?"

Battle Stats

Spoiler

ID: 58977 BD: 7 (3 + 4 ACC) CD: 12 LD: 19 (17 + 2 LD) MD: 4

Teayre: 177/177 EN: 34/43 Haku Senpu (19 Used) [(15 + 4)*8] 152 DMG
Vectis: 16/16 EN: 4/4

NPC Player: 10/40 EN: 6/10

Ice Golems: -2/120 (30 MIT) – 122 DMG After MIT

Loots:
4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
(120*5)*4 = 2400 Col

Total Loots:
8 Materials
2,400 Col

Edited by Teayre

"Woooaah! So cool!" Vectis watched Teayre obliterate the ice elementals, and she did it with relative ease. Quickly, he sprinted to where the monsters were killed and pulled out a spoon, "I wonder what snow tastes like." He scooped up a teaspoon worth of snow and swallowed it immediately, "Holy crap! That is some awesome-" Unfortunately, he did not live to finish that sentence. Loud snoring came out of his mouth, it looks like Vectis had too much of a good thing and payed the price.

<<Unconscious>>

Turning around at the sound of someone in awe Teayre rolls her eyes as her party member scoops down to eat some snow. Letting out a heavy sigh as she watched him topple over the girl walks over to him plonking herself down next to him before gently nudging him. After about five minutes or so of this she stands back up, looking around the snow filled glade watching various player’s dart in and out against the mobs that surrounded them most people giving them a wide birth.   Her back stiffened at some of the looks that came her way, her hand gently clenched around her katana as she kept her eyes peeled for the mob they had come for.

• 1 month later...

Vectis was sound asleep, that snow must've tasted really good! Whatever it was, it's gotta be some pretty awesome stuff. "Yeah! Snow in the desert!" He was having a nightmare, it's hard to believe he is but believe me, snow in the desert is a [censored] nightmare for him. No matter what sort of situation he is in, his voice will always sound enthusiastic. "Wow! All this snow is ugly as hell!" Sleep talking, that's what he was doing. His subconscious however was not dreaming, it was asking questions about the world he was in right now, but with free ice cream who gives a damn?

“Tch. Pathetic.” She says as her eyes glaze over the blonde boy who had made some noises. A loud rumbling drowns him out and the red head looks up eyes meeting the Giant Ice Golem that had killed her familiar.  One hand gripping the Muramasa Teayre’s knees flex before she shoots forwards the blade digging into the creature as she ripped through it. “Iai.” She says quietly. Before landing on the far side of it the creature bursting into crystals. Looking over to Vectis she sees him still collapsed on the ground. Letting out a sigh the red head turns and begins to walk away from the golem area leaving him.

ID: 64112 BD: 10 (8 + 4 ACC) CD: 6 LD: 12 (10 + 2 LD) MD: 5
Teayre: 177/177 EN: 23/43 Iai Used (13 Energy) (15 + 4)*10 = 190 DMG
Vectis: 16/16 EN: 4/4

Avalanche: 0/100 190 DMG

Edited by Teayre