[PP-F1] Oh Lovely Aincrad! (Alycia & Haine)

It was yet another sunny day in the comforts of Aincrad.. The only safe floor in all of SAO. Well we all assume that anyone could kill a boar.. so they don't really seem to be life threats.. But in general Aincrad was a floor that was always flooded with newbies and fellow NPC's! It was usually crowded though...

There was really nothing to do! Haine had explored almost all of the places within floor one! She had been to almost all the shops there, she even knew the names of all the NPC's workers even! She absolutely loved that safe zone! She deserved to be here after all of that serious leveling he did.. so here she was!

The bluenette was currently standing beside a bench beside a sidewalk, watching the crowds of people go by. She could only dream of all the fun things she could do today.

Virtual or not, Alycia had to admit - the game felt realistic in every way. Although she was basically a piece of software and still a 'noob' so to speak, she always tried to enjoy her time within SAO. Today was nothing different as the little blond girl walked through the crowdy streets of the town of beginnings. It wasn't only sunny, but it felt hot as well. The artificial sun shone bright and high in the sky - causing some npc's to even sweat.

Today Alycia had set a new goal for herself. Since the day she had been trapped within SAO she hadn't done anything but slack around the first floor. Haven't really contributed anything towards her fellow players which struggled each day to clear dungeons and down bosses. All she had been doing was laying down on the grass, lonely and enjoying her time within the game as if it were her last. Honestly? She had a reason for her lazy behavior. She was scared...scared of the fact that if she made one mistake - that it could end her life for once and for all. Scared that anytime soon, her parents could attempt to remove the nerve gear and accidentally kill their only daughter. It was a fearsome thought for the little blonde to say the least. When she heard that the front lines were actually clearing bosses and were fighting for theirs and everyone else's freedom, the little girl's heart opened up and got filled with hope, courage and a new goal. She was done being scared, done doing nothing at all, done feeling worthless and weak. It was time for her to step up and contribute for not only herself but others as well!

So there she was, strolling over the streets, wondering if she should take a quest or solo-hunt on nearby monsters. Her worn equipment was rather poor and low in quality. She could definatly use an upgrade towards her gear. But first she had to explore the town a bit, as she had never really done that before either and she didn't see any harm to know her surroundings abit better. She walked and walked and walked, looking at various shops and taverns - jeez, it felt like she had been walking for hours! Maybe she had! Truly exhausted her eyes scanned the environment for a place to sit down and rest - perhaps a bench or something. The massive amount of players passing by didn't make her search any easier, but after a brief moment she finally spotted a bench! Not far from her right, happily she quickly walked towards it - fighting her way through the crowd she finally managed to reach the bench and with an relieved expression dropped herself on it. "phew! Finally some rest!" she thought as she leaned against the wooden bench. It was then that she had noticed a girl standing right beside her, the girl had beautiful long blue hair extending beyond her shoulders, accompanied with her matching blue eyes. Alycia could only briefly gaze at her before quickly turning her head towards the other direction. "S-s-she looks awesome!

She saw the stranger look at her quickly before she turned away swiftly.. she looked new from her level.. That only meant one thing.. SEMPAI TIME!!!! Haine absolutely LOVED new people! She was known for being very outgoing and cheerful too at the same time! That was what she was known for. Though she was a hindrance to most front liners and older players.. but that never seemed to bug her anyways! She knew that some people cared about her and that was more than enough to her!

The bluenette tapped the girls shoulder numerous times in a childish manner. "Heehee! Hiya stranger! Need a friend?" the GOLDEN eyed girl chirped with a hint of enthusiasm to her voice.

(THERE WERE HARDLY ANY PICTURES OF BLUE HAIR GIRLS WITH GOLDEN EYES!! And I tried editing them onto her but it was really freaky.. so yeah ;-; )

(Haha my bad xD sorry)

Alycia felt something on her left shoulder, it was as if someone was ticking with their finger on it. Wait! There was someone actually doing that! Turning to her left she stared dead in the face of the blue haired girl, blue and golden eyes met eachother. Surprised of the sudden question that had fallen over her Alycia couldn't help but quickly turn her head away once more - breaking eye contact in the process. She had never had any friends on this game before, it wasn't easy to make any friends either when she always acted anti-social and avoided fellow players. In real life she had the same unfortunate lifestyle, since she had moved and changed from school Alycia had been bullied, insulted and abused. She never really had someone to go to nor to talk to. Her parents were simply 24/7 busy and her teachers didn't seem to care either.

This was the first time someone in her life had actually confronted her directly to talk to her formally and it sure as hell was rare for someone to befriend her. Nervously twirling a lock of hair around her wise-finger she opened her mouth, "e-eh..eh.. s-sure? I mean..I-I have never really had any friends you see..?" The young blonde stuttered out shyly.

"Then let me be your friend!" the teen explained as she smiled brightly. "My name is Haine! Its nice to meet you friend! What's your name? she questioned before tilting her head, waiting for the shy girl to answer.

The bluenette was generally an optimistic and cheerful girl, though she was childish... she was full of virtues.. that's why she was friends with ones most would ignore.. she wanted to reach out to them, and make them smile! Its always better to smile than to frown.. because nobody likes sadness!

In a world full of doom and sadness, why not spread happiness around it instead?

Alycia pondered at the blue-haired girl with a rather confused expression on her face. How could someone befriend a stranger that easily? Was this how life was in a Sword Art Online? People sure were more social in here then in real life, despite the circumstances and their lives being at stake. If one would think about it.., SAO wasn't much different than the real world, despite the monsters, swords and health bars accompanied with crystals being present on every player - everyone seemed to adjust just perfectly in the game. It left a lot of questions in Alycia's mind but those were for later.

Right now she had to focus on this strange but very lively person, Haine. Haine..what an unusual name - she had never heared of it before but it did seem to match the girl quite well. "My name is..." She briefly stopped, debating wether she should tell the stranger or not, "My name is Alycia, nice to meet you" she said, her tone betraying her shyness. Examining the girl from head to toe once more she continued, "Are you always this happy? O.o" she asked curiously.

She giggled and waved cheerfully. "Heehee! Hiya Alycia-chan! What a beautiful name indeed~!" she nodded while putting her hands on her hips carelessly.

Are you always this happy? O.o" she heard the blue eyed girl ask curiously. This did not surprise the girl one bit that she asked her that. About everyone she met had asked her the very same question. She was practically the life in all of SAO..

"Haha yep! I'm always pumped up and ready to go! I get that a lot! It makes me quite happy too~" she chuckled as she hopped up energetically... she seemed so four by the looks of it, but she was way older. Lollicon? no -.-

Alycia's eyes narrowed for abit, "You're strange T.T..., but I like you" a smile appeared on her face. She couldn'f tell exactly why, but Haine gave her abit of confidence, she was so happy, so lively, so cheerful - Alycia hoped one day she could open her heart fully and become just as cheerful as the golden eyed kawaii girl. :3

Standing up from her bench, feeling alot better now - she looked at Haine, "So...what do you want to do, friend? :) I got nothing to do..and with my level..I can't really do a lot but explore for the moment.." Placing a hand under her chin and stroking her 'invisible' beard her eyes suddenly widened as an idea crossed her mind, "Hey! Wanna help me out with leveling? We could hunt together if you want?" She then pointed towards her purple newbie shirt, "and I could also use some gear... - you see..my dream is to become one day a uber strong front-liner! So I must become stronger, no matter what!" She sprouted out in a slightly forced cheerful tone. "Or we could sit here, and talk if you want? It doesn't really matter much to me ^.^ well?"

"'Smithies'huh? Sounds cool!" She exclaimed while subsequently standing up from her bench. "I'm ready, lead the way! Oh wait..shouldn't we add eachother on our friendlists?" She then putted her right index finger and thumb together, pulling downwards. a ringing sound appeared and a shining purple rectangle popped up.

She pressed the icon with two character icons together which resembled the friend's category and added Haine to her friendslist, "there I added you, now we're officially friends!" It was Alycia's first ever friend on her list - she hoped she could keep this friend and add many more in the future.

"Yup! The smithies here rock! And yeah, we are friends!!!" Haine giggled enthusiastically. Soon she also clicked on her friends list and added Alycia. Truth be told, she didn't have many people on her friends list, she was generally.. too friendly? Maybe that was it!!

"Yay! I added you too! LETS EXPLORE THE FIELDS FRIEND!" she gasped excitedly.

(Sorry for the absence D:)

With a new friend gained, more specifically her first friend, Alycia pondered into the distance briefly. Thinking how things would be going right now in the real world - she quickly shook her head out of these wandering thoughts and refocused on Haine, "Well, lead the way :)" she said cheerfully.