[PP-F2] The Apple Orchered (Haine, Eryn)

She sits in an orchard, eating ripe apples, that fall off the trees. "Hello!" She smiles to the girl (who obviously was Haine). "Welp, wanna sit next to me?" She said as Haine sat to the ground next her, and caught an apple I threw to her. "It's so awesome outside isn't it?" I ask my long lost friend as we stare off into the distance. I start to hug Haine out of no where. "I'm sorry, I just... M-Missed you" I say as a tear strikes my face painfully.

women%20vocaloid%20dress%20hatsune%20miku%20blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20blue%20hair%20alternate%20twintails%201920x1080%20wal_www.artwallpaperhi.com_85.jpg

"Hiya!" she chirped as she sat next to Eryn and immediately glomped her like she was Bunny-chan. Eryn smiled back as she tossed a fresh ripe apple to her best friend and Haine caught it luckily."Oh yeah! It sure is!" she giggled childishly as she tilted her head. Then out of nowhere the brunette hugged the bluenette tightly, refusing to let go. She started crying and she told her that she missed her. Haine's heart felt all warm and fuzzy.. that feeling of friendship.. it was amazing!

"I missed you too Eryn," she smiled softly as she hugged her best friend back tighter. It was as if their friendship could never break.

"You know Haine, our friendship is special!" She said as she reached back from the hug and sighed.

"Wanna play a game?" She asked quietly and smiled as her tears dried away.

"It's called... FIND THE RIPEST APPLE!" She said as she started rushing threw apples, finding really yummy ones, yet none looked perfectly ripe...

then she spotted it...

36GreenPage.jpg

and ran for it as Haine was doing the same, they soon jumped on the apple... and smushed it. "thanks a lot, now we have to look for ANOTHER ONE!" She sighed/giggled as she started searching again.

"Eh, This race is hard! Let me help you up!" I says sweating as I help her onto my head, as I try to balance her she quickly grabs the apple as we both fall down laughing, and looking at the apple as it lay straight up, in front of the two, yet Haine had won it was really fun. "Lets make apple angels!" She says playfully to her new friend as they drop lots of ripe and unripe apples to the floor, and role in them. "This is fun!" The chirp-giggles as they start to roll in it and make they're perfect angel.

"It's APPLE-SNOW!" She giggles as apples start falling and plopping Haine's head by their cores. "HAHAHAHA AVALANCHE ON YOUR HEAD!" She points and laughs at the struggling girl. She gets up and skips away from the avalanche, as Haine follows her, threatening at her every apple plop...

"Ouch!" She said as she started getting hit by apple-bullets playfully. "OW!!!" She now lay on the ground Haine had hit her head and Eryn was now... blacked out. her head started to swirl around in motions Haine had never seen before and Eryn had gotten pinged in the head with an apple what next? apple war?

"this is what I get... I guess" She says as she gets hit by Haine's arms and blacks out again... A deeper one now that made her dream of rainbow zombies eating Haine... and SHE WAS NEXT she woke up and blinked a bit, and slowly fell back to sleep again. She saw horrible things happening, and she was the president. (OOC: this is all a weird dream yet, Haine is a very weird girl and i'm sure she whispered this all into my ear... xD)

I wake up and slowly realized what I was dragged into and run, far away from my friend all the way to DA clouds where Haine would never know that she had stole all her candy. "HAHAHAHA APRIL FOOLS" She shouts from above and Haine looks up and a cloud starts to move the fastest a clouds EVER moved as it moves, Haine tries to catch up. yet she knew she never could. I drop off the cloud and clobber her. "BAD HAINE!" I scold her as she takes a turn at the blackouts.

I stand on top of Haine before she goes anywhere, as we float down the stream, I ride her like a surf board as we land near a small island. near the land and orchard we where once on. I get off as Haine grabs her life back, and wakes up as she jumps up and swims toward the small Island I was on.