[PP-F9] <<Bandit Camp>> Dang Campers (Hydra)

@Hydra

Ethereal was doing his usual shopping routine, browsing the various material vendors that gathered nearby his store. Perusing their wares, his eye catches on a rather nice high-quality material and as it does his screen flashes up with a PM - apparently Hydra was asking for his help. The swordsman taps it once, reading the contents before looking back at the mat. "Save that for me, I'll be back." he requests, tossing the man a small bag of Col. Making his way to the teleporter in the center of town, he steps quickly inside and states "Floor Nine." Enveloped in dazzling light, the man steps off the platform and surveys the area before him. It was easy to spot Hydra - they'd met a few times before and the artisan stood out quite a bit. "Hey Hydra, good to see you." he greets his friend as he steps over to him.

Edited by Ethereal

Hydra let out a whimper as he looked around at the volcanic range, he had thought floor 5 was bad but this was atrocious. The heat from the volcanoes felt like it was melting his flesh from the bone. "I want to be back on floor 4..." A tear would have rolled down his cheek but it evaporated before it could. At that point the sound of a portal opening nearby produced Ethereal... an old friend. The spearman had sent him a message about 4 months earlier asking for help and all of a sudden there he was strolling out of nowhere. "I thought you had died..." he mumbled in confusement.