[PP-F2] A Riddance Of A Pest <<Long Live The Queen>> (Hikoru)

Gaster waited patiently outside the main gate, waiting patiently for, really anybody at all, to show up. He had just put a message on the notice board asking for help with a quest. He wondered what the person was going to be like. He wondered if they were big or small, or strong or as weak as he was. A multitude of different kinds of characters flashed through his mind, unable to keep one in his mind to have something to expect, or at the very least, look forward to. Gaster stopped thinking about what his helper(s) would look like, and instead mulled over the information from the Information Broker. He thought about how strong he heard the Queen Bee was, and felt a chill run up his spine. Indeed, he had some decent protection, but that didn't stop him from being afraid. Gaster hoped that whoever would be coming to help would arrive soon. He wasn't sure how much longer he'd be able to wait before he cracked under the pressure of his own cowardice.

Edited by Gaster

Hikoru sighed as he awoke and stretched for a moment. He didn't feel like doing any quests today, so he decided it would be nice to see if he could help another player. He yawned and got into his armor, then made his way out of his shop and to the third floor notice board. He started to scroll through when he came upon a player wanting doing Long Live The Queen, one of his more favorite quests. It had been fun getting rid of the Queen with his old friend, Azide. He breathed and went to the location that was explained in the post, and soon teleported to the second floor and went to the gate, and saw a player standing there.

"Excuse me." He called from a bit of distance "But are you Gaster? I saw your post on the Player Board, and i'm here to help." He asked. He hoped he had found the right player, or this would be an embarrassing moment for him

Gaster turned in the direction of the voice that called out to him. He was about to call back to the man coming towards him, but shrunk back a little. "Um... Yes... I'm Gaster." he said quietly, fidgeting where he stood. The man that approached him wasn't really what he was picturing, but really he couldn't get a proper image to picture. "Um... w... would I perhaps be able to acquire your name, good sir?" he asked, a meekness overcoming him. Gaster tried his best to remain professional and confident, since he'd be working with this person, but it was no use. He couldn't help but feel anxious.

Hikokru smiled as the player seemed to be very quiet, nervous even. He gave a small bow as the player asked for his name. He was glad to help out such a young, and very nervous, player. He knew that this was a good player already. Not cocky, not arrogant, not anything of the sorts.

"My name is Hikoru, and i'm pleased to meet you." He said with a small smile. He stood and gave the player a small nod. He was glad that he could help out a low-level player. He sat with the young boy, and saw that he didn't have much on him. He gave a small puzzled look and gave him a raises eyebrow "And if I may ask, what weapon are you using, and what are your stats at the moment?" He asked, trying to see what he was working with at the moment.

Gaster gave Hikoru a small smile and returned the nod. "Um... t-thank you." he said, trying his best to make eye contact. Gaster placed his hand on the hilt of his basic rapier, carefully caressing the leather of its grip. "This is what I have for a weapon right now." he said, scanning over the things around him. "I haven't really gotten a chance to use it... Honestly I'm glad that I haven't... I don't think it would sit right with me if I went against my own morals, but... I don't think not fighting at all will get me very far."

Hikoru looked at the Rapier with a curious look. It looked like a Basic Rapier. No enchants, no name, nothing. He studied it for a moment more, then sighed. This kid needed a decent weapon, to at least protect himself from mobs. He didn't have one on him, but he promised the next time that he saw him, he would give him a rapier, a much better one. He sighed and continued forward, giving the player a small nod

"I understand, but you still need to be able to protect yourself if your in the fields and a monster spawns from out of nowhere. You just gotta have something good to protect you... Anyways, lets go kill these bugs shall we?" He asked with a small smile 

Gaster nod slowly, giving Hikoru slight eye contact. "Right... Lets go, then..." he said, setting off in the direction of the quest. Gaster was quite relieved to have somebody along with him. He had a feeling he might not have done too well by himself. Regardless of the fact that he was with somebody, he still wondered how the upcoming fight itself was going to go. After a moment of contemplating this and several other things of the like, Gaster took a deep breath, and let it out, clearing his mind of the thoughts, figuring it unhealthy to be thinking so negatively. "Do you help people like this often?" he asked.

Hikoru nodded and he and the player set out onto their adventure to slay the killer queen. He remembered taking this quest a long time ago and it flooded back memories from where he was around this players level, and it made him chuckle. He sighed and looked back as the player asked if he did this often. He gave a small laugh and sighed

"Sometimes I do, but it depends on the player. If the player is Arrogant, snobby, Egotistical, I can't stand them... But yeah, I've helped a few players in my time." He said with a small laugh. He saw the field where the Bee Queen was so spawn, and he breathed quietly and looked at the player, and gave him a small thumbs up "Alright, I got this one. Just stand back for a minute alright?" He said with a small smile

Gaster stared at hikoru for a moment, his face painted with a blank expression. He wasn't sure what his motives were. As far as he knew he was just a good person. Frankly, Gaster didn't care what his motives were. If it would give him peace for a while longer, he didn't care if Hikoru was going on ahead of him. Gaster nodded, and retreated to himself. He waited patiently, watching carefully, scanning the fields for any and all that it was.

Hikoru breathed and went for the Queen Bee. Soon it spawned and he went to attack, but the creature measly moved out of the way, expecting his attack. He grit his teeth and heard the bee coming, then he did a barrel roll, the queen bee missing entirely as well. He looked at the other player, then gave him a small smile and a nervous laugh, and gave him a thumbs up

"So uh... that's a good example of what your not supposed to do when fighting... and how to evade a shot I suppose..." He said with a nervous laugh. He was hoping to finish this quickly, but it seemed that it would take a bit longer than anticipated to defeat this Speedy Queen.

ID: 58391

BD: 1

MD: 2

Edited by Hikoru

Gaster watched intently, making sure to keep a safe distance from the fight. He was expecting a bit more than the lackluster performance he'd just witnessed, but that's to be expected. Nobody can put on a perfect performance all the time. Gaster's eyes moved away from Hikoru and locked onto the large bee. He was quite amazed that a bee could be that size, although he was quite perturbed as well. Perhaps it was the doing of this game that made it so big. Gaster's eyes returned to Hikoru, and he wondered whether or not he should sit down and get comfy, for he had a feeling that the fight might end soon.

Using his <<Concentration>> Ability, he took two swipes at the large Bee, in the shape of an X, and soon the bee turned to nothing but pixels. He gave a small smile and laughed, and held up the stinger to the player. He held it up triumphantly and proudly, glad that he easily finished it off after his quick little mis-step. He gave a small laugh and came over, handing him the stinger

"Here you go, your Quest reward." He said with a small smile, and he sighed as he sat down and yawned a bit, his energy about half depleted from what it was.

ID: 58396

BD: 2+4 (+3 ACC, +1 Concentration)= 6

Hikoru used Rapid Bite: 2x5=10x13= OVERKILL (130)

Hikoru: 125/125 18/30 NRG

Queen Bee: -80 /50 HP (-130)

Edited by Hikoru

Gaster took the quest reward gratefully and nodded. "Y-yes... thank you..." He wanted to say more than just 'thank you'. He wanted to thank him for coming along, for helping him, for keeping him from conflicting with his morals for just a while longer, even though he knew that this conflict would inevitably rear its ugly face sooner or later, and he'd have to face it with the best of his ability, yet he couldn't say much more than he could. His meekness around new people wouldn't allow him to do so. "Um... so what happens now?" he asked.

Hikoru gave a small smile as the player thanked him. He was glad he was able to help, even though he had sort of embarrassed himself when he first started. He sighed and came over, putting a hand on his shoulder and giving a small laugh

"Well, we could try to find some materials while we're out here. You up for it?" He asked as he looked around. This place seemed to have something about it, but he wasn't sure what, he would find out eventually, but until then he wouldn't worry about it. He changed his Pendant back to the MK 1, feeling himself growing a bit more lucky. He looked at Gaster and smiled "Yeah, I'm feeling kinda lucky today" he said with another smile

Edited by Hikoru

Gaster nodded quickly and turned away from Hikoru. He took Duality's Façade out of his inventory and equipped it (+1 LD, +1 EVA, +1 Keen), his eyes glowing a bright blue and orange, respectively. He turned away from him and began to search around. He knelt down and began to sift through the dirt, digging his hands into the surface as far as they would go. 

ID# 58528 Results

LD: 14 (13 + 1 = 14)

Edited by Gaster

Hikoru nodded as the boy put on a mask and started to dig around. he sighed and just continued a ways a bit, and looked into the tall grass. As he looked, he saw something shiny in the grass. he bent down and picked it up, and it turned out to be a small gem, probably of a cave origin. He looked around. If there we're gems here, there had to be a cave, he pocketed the item and started to look around, to see if he could find anything useful.

ID: 58530

LD: 15+2=17 Loot Found

Materials Aquired: 1 

Edited by Hikoru

Gaster's attention drifted towards Hikoru for a brief moment, the blue glow of his left eye catching what he'd found and hardly anything else at all. Gaster returned to his searching, and found exactly that. There was nothing he could find while sifting through the dirt, but he'd only just started. Surely there had to be something. He couldn't give up yet. Gaster decided to keep searching in the dirt for a bit longer, or at least until he got bored of it.

ID# 53587 Results

LD: 13 (12 + 1 = 13)

Edited by Gaster

Hikoru sighed and continued to look for a cave entrance. He was expecting to find one, but he had to just wait and see for now. He breathed and continued to look, when he saw another small glow on the ground, and looked to see something glowing red. He bent down and picked it up to find another small crystal, but red this time. He pocketed it and continued to look. He knew he was getting close, if he had found another one already. He looked at his Companion and saw that he was doing well on his own, well, at least he seemed it. He knew the player would get better, it would just take time.

ID: 58579

LD: 16+2=18

Materials Acquired: 2

Edited by Hikoru

After a moment longer of digging through the dirt and finding nothing, Gaster gave up on it and decided to move on to some grass that was close by. There were no pretty flowers to pick apart from betwixt the blades of greenery. That's all there was: greenery. Gaster's hands searched and searched, his eyes moving with them, until eventually, one of his hands moved over something that disturbed the smooth harmony that flowed through the grass. He picked up what looked to be some sort of mineral, and placed it in a pocket within his coat. Content with his discovery, he returned to the grass and continued searching.

ID# 58582 Results

LD: 19 (18 + 1 = 19)

Edited by Gaster

Hikoru found the edge of a mountain, but saw nothing as he looked around. He sighed and turned to the player with a small and awkward laugh. All that work, and nothing to show for it. He sighed and came back to the player, feeling dissapointed and slightly weakened from his failed search. He sighed and brought out the few materials he had gained

"Well, I suppose there was no luck there, but I did find a few gems." He said with a small smile. He yawned and looked to see that the sun was starting to set. He turned back towards the end of the trail that lead to town, and pointed his thumb "Wanna head back? We've been here for a bit now... And i'm starting to get tired." He asked and waited for an answer

ID:58584

LD: 7+2= 9 No Sub-Dungeon ;-;

((OOC: Go ahead and lock it up, I think it's time to get you some SP))

Edited by Hikoru