[SP-F7] (Grandmaster, One-handed Spear) [Complete]

Now there were only two of the heads they suddenly seemed much harder to target. Hydra easily dodged there attempts to bite him yet his arm sailed back the scaly necks. "I really should of thought about how this memory played out before I spawned all these monsters..." The spearman thought to himself sighing slightly at his stupidity. The brunette stood and though about how to resolves this issues, "retreat is not weakness, it is strategy." He finally came out with. His next turn he would prepare to run away.

ID# 58404 results:

Battle: 4 (miss)

MOB: 7-3 (miss)

Edited by Hydra

As Hydra turned around to try and escape the memory the two serpent heads closed in. For a moment it looked as though he would be caught by them but they both collided with one another and fell to the ground. The brunette couldn't help but smile, after all he was creating these thoughts as they went by. "Alright lets see if I can get away..." He said in a sarcastic tone, the next turn would determine if he could escape the creature he made out the memory or not. Slowly he began to walk for the nearby forest on the first floor.

ID# 58405 results:

Battle: 6 (didn't attack due to preparing runaway attempt)

MOB: 1 (crit fail)

Serpent Head 21/50 HP | 13 MIT | 23 DMG

Serpent Head 21/50 HP | 13 MIT | 23 DMG

Hydra 80/80 HP | 5/20 Energy | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | 3 EVA | 8 Bleed 

Edited by Hydra

As Hydra fled from the battle the two serpents once again tried to attack him. He was too far away from the lake by now to be reached so there necks simply strained before they both shattered into crystals, they were both just figments of his imagination after all. The fake memory he had designed collapsed and faded. Letting out a sigh Hydra wondered what would happen with his spear now, he was unable to beat the final creature. Something was odd however, he could feel a strange power flowing through him as his mind returned to the peaks of floor 7. Did he really unlock the final sword arts. It didn't make sense.

ID# 58407 results:

Craft: 10 (run away succeeded)

MOB: 3 (miss)

Edited by Hydra

Suddenly it struck him. Whilst it was true he was a capable spearman thinking back to what the snake had said and the fact one couldn't rely on power alone proved to be the most effective strategy in growing for him personally. Perhaps running away was the trigger, to sometimes accept defeat is a far wiser decision than continuing against odds so that one could fight another day. Looking back up at the panoramic view of the seventh floor the spearman took in a deep breath of air. He felt the power of the final sword arts unlock within his system. "Not with strength will I move forth but with wisdom, I must always remember that power comes from within..." Having said that, Hydra knelt before his spear and whispered a very quiet "Thank you..."

- Thread Complete -

1. Rank 5 One handed spear unlocked (15 sp)

2. 1 SP

3. 2 mats

4. 900 col