[PP-F8] Into the Woods (Zandra) << Monkey King>> COMPLETE

Avilon walked in right behind Zandra as they went into the Monkey King's Layer she as her female friend had both invited her to now be friends as well as led the way into a fight of proportions that she herself was probably unsuitable for. Seeing the empty room Avilon nodded and glanced rather intrigued by the torch light design of the layer. "This certainly seems like an interesting mission location. I-I can't help I think," she spoke softly before being told to stand back and wait for her to be finished with the combat. Gripping her shield and sword as she then trembled still nervous of these boss fights with minions. Seeing Charge take on she then blushed noticing how weak she really was in comparison.The Monkey King disinigrating before her very eyes as she just stood there in awe. "I-I can't believe you did it that fast?" She blinked startled.

Zandra blushed a bit when she saw how Avilon looked at her and the pinkhaired girls comment.''Eh. I may be good against single enemies like this one. But as soon as you send several of them, could be weaker. Then I'd be screwed. Hehe.'' she said and smiled at the blind girl. At second thougth, she didnt think she knew what this girl used for weapon.''Well Avilon. You have seen me using my whip just a couple of seconds ago. But actually, Im curious. What kind of weapon do you use? And why did you pick that weapon specifically?'' she asked Avilon with a friendly smile on her lips.

Avilon nodded now standing still and pulling out her sword from it's sheath, an elegant curved blade, shortly after though she equipped her cross shield. "With the thorns mechanic my main source of damage output is through that but I also use this scimitar. I actually have no clue why I picked it as most people want to know what type of weapon as it was destroyed." She hummed and held them out for Zandra to inspect. "I'm frankly quite weak honestly although I'm also going for the tank build so I doubt my weapon will be all that useful for me till I start leveling it up more."

Avilon: 4 SP 200 Col Monkey King Potion +1 Evasion

Zandra: 1 SP 200 Col

Edited by Avilon

Zandra looked at Avilons gear when she held them infront of her. When she handed them over, she took them and started to inspect them.''Hmm... These looks good. Im sure you gonna become an awesome tankoness. Hmm, tankoness, not that bad.'' she looked back at the girl.''So, now Im looking at Avilon, the pink Tankoness?'' she said and handed them back to her new friend.''Its also good for you to have the thorn mecanic. So boys wont come to close to you if you dont want them to. If you know what I mean?'' she said and winked.''A pretty girl like you should be careful. Even in SAO, there do exist duchebags.'' she paused.''Well, I have some stuffs to do before nightfall. It have been realy fun to spend time with you Avi. What about doing another quest sometime together? Just PM me and I'll help you.''