[PP-F8] Into the Woods (Zandra) << Monkey King>> COMPLETE

The eight floor was always gorgeous, it's canopy city and the foliage upon the forest floor always luscious and spurting with life like that of a fountain. The creatures were friendly the scenery terrific but there was always that small issue of searching for places to go while adventuring here. Avilon had no real rush wherever she was going but she was just forgetful enough that it became troublesome for her to locate the nicer locations within the various safe zones of Aincrad on this level. The lavender eyes glancing through her pink hair that was dyed since she began the game thanks to a few friendly encounters with the scientist team which she had been working with. A cure for blindness in their time, that is what the kids were calling this and boy were they right the world would never be the same tot he girl. "It's still so gorgeous even after all this time," she smiled peering up out from Florenthia and into the morning sky.

Edited by Avilon
  • 2 weeks later...

Zandra streatched her back so you could hear a few cracks. She had been cleaning her store whole morning. She had already get out all furnitures. But it was all spots on the floor, walls and also in the roof. She didnt knew if she had to clean it away. But she had nothing better to do anyway. But now she decided to head out for some relaxing. Her armchair infront of the fireplace was long gone. She swiped in the air a few times and a couple off moments later she weared her custom made town clothes she bought a few weeks after entering Aincrad. A red skirt wifth suspenders, a darkbrown almost black t-shirt, a matching red hood with an attached leather scarf. Lastly a pair off high brown leather boots. She exited her shop for one of the last imes and walked thru the deep snow into town and the warp plaza. There she thougth for a second where to go. She decided floor eight. A few seconds later she exited the warpgate at the floor eight plaza and took a deep breath before looking around.

Avilon giggled and wiggled in place her entire body jitterbugging with this strange dance like maneuver as she internally squealed to herself about being able to see still. After a few minutes of this she stopped, mind you not because of the strange expressions people shot her for being a fruitcake but because of her awkward dance she just did. She then glanced over seeing the warp gate let out a new adventurer she clapped her hands and decided she would attempt to befriend whom ever it was as she had nothing better to do today. Most of the easier missions she had already done. Hopping up to the podium she would now attempt to welcome her with open arms, "Hiyo! Mind if I make your acquaintance?"

Zandra havemt much more then exited the warp gate before a pinkhaired girl approached her. Zandra had never seen her before. At least not what she could remember. Well, there was this Mari player she had herd of but never met or seen. Could it be her? The pinkett went to her with open arms and asked if she wanted to make her an aquinstance. So, this was probably not Mari. So Zandra dropped that thought and focused on the player. She put on a friendly smile on her lips."Well of course you can. The more the merrier." She made a short paus before continuing."My name is Zandra and its a pleasure to meet you." She said and stretched forth her hand.

Avilon smiled and waved happily now slipping up beside her and wondering, "You aren't by any chance one of those powerful higher level players I keep hearing about are you Zandra? Anywho that really doesn't matter my name is Avilon and it's marvelous to meet you," She now wandered in close and hugged her tight before remaining there after a rather warm embrace instead of doing the normal hand shake as Avilon was always a bigger hugger then she was anything else plus she wasn't particularly paying attention. 

Zandras hand sas ignored and instead she felt the warmth from the pink haired girl. She had embrased her instead of shaking her hand. Zandra got taken by total surprise and first her eyes wided and she just looked over her shoulder. Then she relaxed and answered the hug. Would this be the beginning of a tight friendship? Only the future would tell."Avilon you say, what a beutiful name." After some time she slowly and gently released her grip around the girl."Well, I dont know if Im a high leveled player. There is those that are like more then a dozen higher levels then me." She said while looking the other way. Even since she probably is among those higher levels Avilon mentioned, she havent realised it yet. She still feels like that low leveled girl, even when she had surpassed some of them in both survival and damage dealing.

Avilon pulled back and giggled happily as she craned her head to the side after the warming embrace she blushed before asking, "Oh right, I'm suppose to do some more missions and get strong to be on the front lines." She groaned now closing her eyes and rubbing her temples, "I don't know any good ones that I can do though on my own." She frowned and looked back to Zandra's eyes a bit depressed by herself as she was still pitiful. "Please I-I need help in every way possible," she sighed hanging her head as she now poked her fingers together and went back to planting her head upon her shoulder as she stayed wrapped around her. "I'm awful at all this, and frankly need to figure out what I'm doing. All I know now is that I'm on my way to being a tank ..."

The girl embracing Zandra wouldnt let go of the embrace. Thou Zandra didnt cared and kept answering it. Then she talked about that she needed to become to join the frontlines. The frontlines. She didnt knew how to do nd wanted help in any way. Zandras help.''Well, at first I must say. The frontlines isnt that exiting. Ive herd alot of players saying'I must be strong to become a frontliner' and 'I do everything to increase my skills so I can be on the fronlines'. Thou the only reason actually is that you are able to fight stronger mobs.'' she paused and gently removed the grip they had around eachother. She looked in the pink eyes when continuing.''But ofcourse, if you want my help, I will definitely help you, in every way I can.'' she finished with a warm smile on her lips.

I have a quest here somewhere in this roster of mine, "It mentioned something about slaying a monkey king? Although I must admit it seems like rather harsh treatment to launch at a poor monkey. Also thanks for that ..." She smiled hearing out the advice and the comments about the front line as she was feeling some doubt about the endeavor ever since the beginning. "Thanks Zandra, I hope to keep questing with you on missions to come until I'm one day able to assist you with some." She smiled and released her grip as she sighed. "Off we go?"

Zandra answered the pink-haired with a thumb up and a friendly smile.''You have already assisted me. To be honest, I think youre the first person that have just hugged me randomly like that. Hehe. And I also got a glimpse of your beutiful dance. It shows that people can have bold and a little crazy personalitys too.'' she said and winked at her.''No offense of course.'' Then she took a step forward closer to Avilon a little to the side. So they stood side by side. She first turned her around so both of them looked at the opposite direction of the warp gate. Then she laid her right arm over Avilons shoulders and pointed forward with her left.''To new exiting adventures!'' she ignored the few strange looks the couple got.

The two girls started to head their way towards under Florenthia Village. They first had to walk quite a bit. Perfect for some chot-chat in Zandras opinion.''So Avilon, what do you think of SAO this far? Maybe you havent been here long, but you have been here enough to get a first impression, right? Or maybe you had just been sleeping since you pixelised in town of beginnings?'' the last she said with a bunch of irony-tone in her voice.

Avilon was glad that the girl enjoyed her upbeat attitude the cases of people who thought it was charming and adorable were far and few between those who thought she was a baby and pushover. Those thoughts slowly lingering into her mind as she quickly shook them out and looked back to Zandra. "No offense taken? I think." She stopped now recalling what she had said as she was a bit taken back by the backhanded compliment she received now raising a finger to her lip and nibbling at her nails as she wandered forward her body swaying back and forth like a Church bell. As she felt an arm around her shoulder she smiled and let her head rest upon Zandra's shoulder now nuzzling ever so softly as they kept one foot in front of the other.

"Honestly, at this point I'm not sure what to think of SAO as when I first joined I thought it was a paradise where it granted the blind visions and the lame the ability to walk." Shrugging now as she thought of those who had died so far. "Although it also seems like a terribly depressing place after the stories I have heard now."

Zandra nooded in agreement when she herd Avilon say what she thougth of SAO this far.''Yeah your right.'' she said and looked at the trees around them. That actually wasnt trees. They was just tiny pixels shaped like trees. Everything they saw was just virtual and projected in their minds. The smile and joy had went away from Zandra to another place. She went quiet and got a serious expression on her face. Ak the deaths lately. Not only the player kills in the boss fight. She knew about some others as well.''So miss.'' she said kind but serious, and turned her face back to Avilon.''You said you wanted to be a tank. So what is your plans? How are you gonna go to achive that?''

"Hmm, well I suppose it started when I first got trapped in this world with everyone else. I was always taking care of the children who had been trapped without family members who would take care of them. I saw one of them getting bullied by an older player and told them to leave the poor children, sure I ended up in a bit of trouble but it was worth it as none of them really wanted to do anything to drastic." She stopped now glancing over to Zandra, "How about you why are you fighting so hard go someone you are trying to see in the real world? Or maybe you just don't want to sit around on your hands any more just like me."

Zandra got touched when Avilon told her about the first kid."Your realy a kind soul Avilon. I'm happy to have you as a friend." She swiped a few times in the air to send a friend request to the girl. Then she asked Zandra why she was fighting so hard. That kind of took her by surprise. Well, why did she fougth?"Ehm... this may sound weird but... to be honest, I dont want us to clear the game. Because when we complete it."She gulped and her eyes got a thin layer of wet on them."Then all this gonna disapear. And all wonderful people Ive met, I'll probably never see them again."what are you doing Zandra? You have just met this girl."Im sorry Avi." She blinked and a single tear rolled down her cheek."I shouldnt be so emotional." With a quick move she wiped the moisture away and looked forward. Putting on a fake smile."Oh, it looks like we are getting close."she said while pointing ahead.

As she stood there she began to stretch her entire body sliding out till her vision of the world now worried as the girl before her seemed to be emotionally breaking down. Avilon blushed wrapping her arms about Zandra a hand sliding up over her head as she merely started to kiss her forehead and kiss pt the back of her head. "N-no please don't cry, if you start crying then I'm gonna feel like I'm at fault." A gentle hum now whistling through the air as she continued to console her companion and looking forward to now see that what she had been saying that they were close. Now rubbing her hand down Zandra's back as she gave her another kiss. "It'f fine to be emotional hun," she smiled and slid away now as she giggled. "Let's go on out there and get stronger, besides it's not bad to want to stay here, I do as well as I am blind."

What Avilon said next made Zandra feel like she got struck by lightning. This girl was blind in her real life. She havent have the skill called sight for, well if not borned with it probably a long time. Zandra couldnt imagine a life without beeing able to see.''So youre blind? This is the first time I meet a blind person.''I had no idea you was blind Avi. If its okay I call you Avi?'' she realised she had just started to call her by not her real name. Her cheeks got a faint tone of red over them and her hand went to her neck and started scratching, like she always did when shye was nervous.''Im sorry if I have offended you.''

Avilon smiled and yawned sleepily as she now winced looking around the forest, the trees reaching high up as it was quite crazy from the appearances. "Besides, my life was a fun one besides I can type messages in different forms that others never would have been able to read besides those like me. Also don't feel sorry, it was quite an interesting way to grow up and learn about the world. But this," She held up her hands pointing around to the wondrous vegetation as she now planted a childish kiss upon Zandra's cheek. "I'm glad that you have been so kind to me most people think I'm a bit a a dolt."

''Yeah, it must have been realy different from my experience of growing up in the world.''she said and felt a pair of lips on her cheek.''oh.'' her cheeks got pink before she contiued.''Thou, dont be too jealus on us. There is alot that we sees that I'd wish I never had seen. Like war, starving children laying on the street without anyone caring, chopped of ...'' she stopped.''Well, many awful stuffs.'' she then looked up ahead.''Hey Avilon.'' she pointed about twohundred meters away.''Isnt that the entrance to the monkey room?'' she asked the pink haired girl since she had the quest marker on her map and Zandra dont.

Avilon blinked rather taken back from the predicament she was now in hearing about all the various things that seemed far so unsightly. "Well, I can't see the actual pictures but I have read about the horrible things that have happened including all those things. Frankly, I find it hard to believe that people still manage to move on with their lives after all that type of horrid excitement parading about in their lives. Maybe it is just me but that all makes me feel quite sick to my stomach just by mentioning it." She winced now rubbing her belly before then glancing back to Zandra, "I suppose that could be the entrance? I don't really know what it looks like."

''Just be glad you havent seen them.'' she said nooded.''They are pretty strong people yes.'' Then she walked up to the doors.''Well, only one way to find out right?'' she pushed the doors open and went into the room. It was lit up by torches on the walls, but empty.''Well, seemed I was wron...'' before she could finish off her sentence, a loud grawl was herd thru the cave and some moments later, a loud thump when a gigantic creature appeared in front of them from above. It growled again before starting to ruch towards them.''Avilon, stay back!'' she said, still having her eyes and focus one the monkey king. Then she charged up her strongest sword art and started to spin her whip.''Coe on your little pisece of s***.'' she said and smirked. When it was in range, she activated her charge skill as well as the sword art. The whip swung thru the air and conected with the monkey neck. Then she gripeed the handle with both hands and pulled it hard two times. This would had sent a human sized player to fly thru the air. Thou this monkey was way to huge. But still, its healthbar went from green to nothingness and then he exploded into crystals. Zandra walked back to the pink haired girl with a smile and brushed some hair out of her face, but half of it fell back and covered her left eye, as always.''Piece if cake wasnt it?''

ID: 61223
BD: 10 Crit +2 17+2=19x16=304-50=254 Damage
MD: Dead before action
LD: 15+1=16 +1 material +1000 Col

Zadra: 197/197 (32/48)
Monkey king: 0/200 -DEAD-

Edited by Zandra