[PP-F9] Feeding the Enemy (Dracul)

Avilon eyed the strange volcanic floor rather puzzled her eyes glancing about rather hastily till she stopped and thought, "I wonder if this is what people see in Hawaii?" The pinked haired shield maiden's eyes now bouncing about the area seeing how destructive and cruel the treacherous lava lakes appeared to be. Another cracking burst rang launching bellowing smoke and another stream now beginning to dance down the side of the Volcano. Her eyes pierced shut as she also stuck her fingers in her ears. After a few minutes she opened her eyes again to see what all had happened as everything was so violent here. Among the glowing lights there were small angry creature all hissing or devouring one another as if it was some circle of life in a video game. "This place needs more plants," She frowned now looking over to see if her companion would show up.

"9th floor, Vulcan Village!" I said in a demanding tone in the middle of Delilah Village. Of course I wasn't talking by myself like a lunatic but establishing my next destination. I would take part in a quest, not for me but for another. A girl that catched my attention a little while ago, as I would see no other reason to venture all the way up to that hellish floor. From the moment I laid my eyes on her it was settled, she and I would share a cell in this fancy prison that Kayaba build for us. After receiving my command, the teleportation gate shone bright and transported me to the desired destination. Today I would go alone and attempt to court this girl as any sane and healthy gentleman would do.

The moment I was materialized in the center of the suspended city I frowned as a wave of heat bashed against my figure... "mmmmmm" came a low growl that I supressed, I had an idea it would be a hot place but not like this. Alas I turn my head around and start heading towards the designated meeting location in hopes that I didn't keep her waiting. My attire? as usual, a pair of black pants complemented with a casual white shirt that bore the lion's mark. Dangling from my neck was the amulet I received from a skilled artisan, it had inscribed on it a thaumaturgical sigil that would help me in my alchemical research.

As I see a figure in the distance I couldn't help but grin at the sight of a pinkette that was observing the nature, muttering something to herself. I wouldn't lie if I didn't admit that her very summery outfit stimulated my imagination. "Good day my dear." I decided to greet her with a simple sentence while making a small bow. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, it's the first time I've come to this floor so it's understandable that I might get lost if not familiar with it." I said trying to cover up an excuse for my tardiness.

Edited by Dracul

Avilon's face lit up like the forth of July, although she wasn't an american and far from it as she was still living with her family in Japan, it just was a saying she had read about a lot. Peering over to the teleportation gate she then smiled impressed still by the magnificence of this form of travel. It was a gorgeous display and was nigh impossible to complain about as it was instantaneous and it dropped you off in gorgeous locations, for the most part at least. She squealed and rushed already toward the gate as she saw the rather odd blonde excited beyond humanly belief as she quickly leaped onto him fully armored beside the lack of her sword.

"Hiyo, is the time for getting me pretty little adorable animals!" Giddily giggling and clasping her arms around his torso as her face nuzzled into his chest for a short period of time. "I thought you were just joking that you wanted to come out here with me to find adorable creatures," whispering rather disappointingly into his ear, "I did ask other people to join but they all party pooped and left me on my own." The emotional girl already on the brink of tears from talking merely seeing that he showed up. "I thought no one was gonna show up," now breaking down as she slunk into his body aiming for the ground if not caught.

"Eh?" came a involuntary exhale as I felt something hard smashing against my torso, almost knocking me back. But I managed to hold my ground as the armored girl clinged onto me. This display of closeness had caught me off guard, my hands twitching to envelop her into an embrace as well, her whispering in my ear didn't help much to resist my urge either. Luckily her own emotional instability would manifest externally as she appeared to be falling to the ground. As much as I'd like to see this girl at my feet, my hand acted as if finally motivated by this 'push' and wrapped themselves around her slim waist, preventing her from dropping on the floor. "Opa! Te-am prins!* (interjection + "I got you!") Yup, we're going to get you a familiar today." I said while drawing her closer to me, she would need to put some effort now to break loose of my grip. "honestly whoever you invited is a fool for not coming. I for one couldn't wait to see you again." I said with a grin, locking my clear green eyes onto hers. "So I assume you want a..... fire related pet since you summoned me on this floor." I said while looking around the place.

Edited by Dracul

Her voluptuous orbs now grinding against his chest as she sniffled before quickly jumping to a whole new emotional outlook as he mentioned he couldn't have wanted to do anything else but see her again. "Really!" She smiled the water in her eyes catching the shimmer of the the cooling lava upon them as she now looked up to him. "I'm so lucky to have such friendly people who are willing to randomly put up with me!" She squealed nuzzling her face into his chest happily now as if she was a cat marking it's territory with the excretion of the glands. After a long embrace she stood there now realizing he was holding her rather tightly now whispering inconspicuously. "I don't know where we are going but I want something that is the most adorbz thing in all of this land! I don't know I just assumed they would have cute fluffy things here to catch." Avilon now glancing up to him feeling rather odd as if she had no clue where the monsters would usually stay or what type of beasts roamed Aincrad.

i couldn't help but notice that she wasn't struggling to get away from my grip so I loosen it a bit but still held her close to me. "What's there to put up to? I'm quite enjoying my self right now." I replied with a snort enjoying the soft sensation against my body. Hearing her request, I actually wandered if she was speaking like this on purpose to seem cute or she was like that all the time. Either way I couldn't complain as because of her way of being, I had quite the clingy girl at my side which I didn't have any plans of letting go of soon. "Cute fluffy things...." I muttered, parroting the girl's last words. While rubbing my template with my free hand I snapped my fingers and said: "Oh how about dragons?" with a satisfied nod. Fire floor, of course dragons should be around here, I even sighted mentally at my own stupidity for not realizing that sooner.

Avilon smiled and nodded her head, "Yeah they are all sorts of fluffy right!" She state as she never read many fantasy books while in the real world let alone see anything with her own two eyes. Of course, most dragons were more reptilian and scaly but there were a few exceptions to this generality that was fantasy creatures. Besides SAO was a new world filled with wondrous beasts she never thought ever could have existed. "Have you ever looked at this and wondered what it would be like if you weren't blind in the real world?" Smiling and turning about so his arms were now wrapped just below her chest as she leaned back into him closing her eyes. "Err I guess other people aren't blind in real life are they just me?" Her gaze now cast down gloomily as she thought about how sad life was for her. She slowly rand both hands up and gave them a gentle swatting. "Cheery beery mcdearie!" She shouted now smiling once more.

Edited by Avilon

I.... I didn't knew how to reply to her. For some reason those question went over my logical thought process, as I found myself holding my breath. A unknown heartache pierced my chest as I unconsciously tightened the grip around her waist. It wasn't that I suddenly felt pity for blind people, my egotism trated all fairly as all men were inferior to me, from my point of view. But with just these question and the expression on her face, this girls managed to stir up emotions that I thought were dormant. I audibly gulp and reply to her in a soft tone: "I.. I can't say I did." I continued to watch her perform some sort of childish chant that, to my surprise, improved her mood. In return I smiled as well, or at least attempted to the best of my powers. Next I release the girl from my grip and offer her my arm right arm, for her to take, while pointing with my left hand towards the exit of the setlement. "Now let's go find some fluffy dragons!" I say with a cheerful tone, surprising even myself.

Edited by Dracul

"Anyway," a rather adorable expression waxed across her face as she was released from the grip of Dracul, the shield maiden now wrapping her arm round his and planting her head ever so softly upon his shoulder. She now slid in beside him and closing her eyes as she rested her head upon his shoulder humming happily. Avilon always managed to come across as a younger sister but she wasn't all that big of a fan. "And wooot!" She suddenly shouted now pulling off of his shoulder and gripping her  left gripped into his right as she now squealed attempting to pull him off down toward the volcanoes as they were in search for something adorable.

I don't know about this girl but I for one wouldn't step so casually on such a higher floor as cautiousness seemed to move my body for a moment. That same cautiousness was thrown out the window as I found myself going with the pinkhead by my side. I would've liked a head's up on that, if she was pulling a bit harder I might've tripped and fallen over her, maybe even finding myself in a situation that would be deemed as inappropriate. "So have you thought of a name?" I casually ask her as I begin to look around the place. "It would be strange to stumble over one right away..... i mean this floor is pretty huge." I add, next changing my gaze towards her. "So you'll be stuck with me for a while." I end in a grin.

Edited by Dracul

Avilon basically skipped on each step her head happily bouncing along as giggles accompanied the two of them further into the treacherous terrain it was quite odd how she always wound up in such dangerous locations. It almost seemed like the maiden was searching out trouble wherever she went, all be it on a subconscious level as her current state of mind couldn't think two steps ahead of herself let alone three. She then slid over and before Dracul planting a kiss on his cheek as he made a comment she would be stuck with him for a while, "Pfft that is fine silly I love adventuring even if it's near an active volcano! I mean it's so amazing how this entire world can be so harsh and yet inviting all at the same time right!?" She smiled now hopping up and wrapping her arms and legs about him so he would have to hold them both up.

I pondered a bit at her question, while slightly blushing after her initial action. This girl... was so random and unexpected that it stirred my interest in her even more. She could feel her wrapping around him from behind and with a small "Ale hop!" I lightly hopped, placing the girl in a comfortable position as I put my hands behind and supported her, practically giving her a piggy back ride now. "What a coincidence, I do too... well most recently anyway. Until a while ago, after the madman's announcement me and my assistance decided to retreat from this world and explore the art of alchemy, thus the pendant with a sigil at my neck. But recently I've found a pretty reason to try get out and interact with others. At first this world was bothersome to be... but now even I can't help but be somehow amazed by its design." I said, offering her a piece of my mind... and history.

A giddy chuckle escaped her lips now as she was mounted upon his back a large smile being worn as she was now on his back enjoying a piggy back ride. "Yippee!" She shouted now sliding in closer to the her chest now pressing against his back as it massaged ever so gently as she now rested her face against his eyes now closing shut as she purred happily like a cat. "I'm glad you found a reason to start adventuring out into this amazing world, I really can't describe how beautiful it is to see such wonders for the first time," she now closed her eyes and just listened everything is so beautiful. As she lied there eyes closed for a while it would become obvious to the man as a slight whinny escaped her lips ever so softly and a tad of drool now oozing down onto his shoulder as she slept.

"UUUUUUU!" I tried to mount up my high spirits, thing I didn't do often outside shop and it would tell as it would appear fake. Being more aware of the soft sensation on my back I try to divert my attention towards her comment and reply: "I'm glad too... Truly this is a beautiful cage." Came in a somehow cheerful tone, despite the grim meaning of my words. "You know...." I continued until I felt her breath tickled my neck and my ear; I could've swear that I could feel a moist sensation on my shoulder too. "Don't tell me she's...." I muttered as I turn my head a bit to confirm that she did feel asleep. Again a hidden urge to ravage this girl body triggered as there was literally just the two of us players alone here, in the wild. The only thing kept me from acting was the sudden presence....of a small blue dragon in my way. 

Edited by Dracul

ID: 59170
LD: 13 + 2

Avilon groaned sleepily a tiny rat of a dragon now gnashing it's teeth upset at the girl as she groaned sleepily and rolling over her head along his shoulder. The dripping ooze down her mouth as she now glanced up partially awake before stating something rather silly, "I-I'm awake!" She blinked now wiping her mouth and seeing the small blue dragon was in their way. A happy smile appearing over her expression as she let out a deafening shriek all the  while upon Dracul's shoulder and then squeezing her hips against his hips to get him moving toward it. The small blue dragon wincing angrily from the sound now as it now wandered over past the Dracul between his legs and biting onto Avilon's leg. "OMG IT'S ADORABLE!" Ignoring the fact that it was rather angrily attempting to eat her foot. "LOOKY LOOKY IT LOVES ME!"

Edited by Avilon

Motioned forwards by her hip action, I frowned at her shouting, directly into my ear... then glared at the thing that provoked such reaction from the pinkette. I clenched my teeth and an almost inaudible growl escaped my mouth. "Why you little...:" I muttered as it even attempted to do the thing I was doing my best to withstand doing, to assault this innocent looking girl. I free one of my hands from supporting her bottom, having faith that I could hold on with just one for a moment. The I unsheath my weapon and grin on the little assailant. "I cannot fathom what you see so adorable in this creature." I replied with a sadistic voice as the azure blade danced through the air in my reversed grip and slashed at the mob, ripping a bit of her high boots or stocking in the process as this was a 2 handed sword to begin with, thus being quite heavy for a reversed 1 hand grip. A creepy chuckle escapes my lips as I watch in satisfaction how it bursts in the not so familiar pixelated death display. "I hope you didn't want that as a pet, dear... it seemed like it would break if one stared at it too much, or a harsher wind would blew at it..." I commented trying to direct the savagery of my action. "I think I did it a favor honestly."

Edited by Dracul

Avilon shrieked again this time with fear forcing a shiver down her entire spine as she now glanced down the pixelated creature disappearing as tears began to form. A saddened whine now mewling out in waves across the lava landscape as she looked down to the little blue dragon now gone and out of this world. It didn't matter what creature it was to Avilon but her companion had already dispatched it before she could even make a comment about not hurting it. "Y-y-you killed it," sniffling now as a stream of salt water now slipped down her cheeks and her body now struggling as she wanted to get away from this new companion. "W-why would you do such a think t-that was awful!" She whimpered now peering down to her slashed stocking as she now pushed Dracul away attempting to sprint away from him as she was now emotionally breaking down after this display, usually she wouldn't show this broken side of her but he had now wounded her hopes of having the little monster as a pet.

It wasn't the most awe inspiring story about me rescuing a damsel in distress from a frightening dragon but still a heroic story to tell as I swiftly dispatched the beast before it could do some significant damage to her health bar. Or at least that is how I saw it and couldn't understand why she had reacted like that. She violently pulled herself off my back and began running away from me while calling me a killer. Needles to say that I followed her almost out of instinct and even more, with a ferocious grin on my face... this girl knew how to make my blood boil, awaking,my predatory instincts almost with her every action... "I must have her..." I muttered as I chased after her in delight. Meanwhile, a part of my mind was trying to understand why she'd flee and come with an excuse for my action, even if it was a fake one. If given the opportunity, I wouldn't fail to tackle her to the ground.

Edited by Dracul

As she sprinted away she then was cursed with her own klutziness as she was quite pathetic when it came to sprinting she was awful at the short sprints thanks to this simple issue of watching where she was walking. As she tripped she smashed her face roughly against the hardened lava that had been this way for days. His thoughts of tackling being a moot one as she was plenty capable of taking herself out. As she rolled over she had a particularly dazed expression now as she winced in pain. "Owie stupid feet I'm trying to run away not get caught," She sniffled still crying but now also do to the phantom pains as her hand rubbed her nose.

Seeing how the girl knocked herself down with no effort from my part, I picked up the shield by her side and offered her a hand to stand up. All the drive I had to catch her once I witnessed the clumsiness display. 'It would be too easy this way.' was the thought that crossed my mind as I helped her raise. though the sight of a girl at my feet was at the very least appealing, either way I'd offer my free hand to her, that is if she didn't flee again... this time without her shield maybe she would have better balance. "Are you okay?... listen I didn't kill it because I wanted to"... the word 'liar' appeared in my head as I tried to suppress a grin "That thing was clearly attacking you and while I liked its spirit, I wanted to test its resistance, to see if it was a suitable companion for a tank as yourself. In battle your companion would most likely be submitted to receiving damage as you will be. That little creature, simply failed my test... we need to look for something more resistent as least. I'm still a low level, and it still died from a simple poke." I added with a chuckle.