[F5-SP] A Fighting Chance

"Level twenty-two, and I'm still not strong enough." It's true that there were only three more levels to go until he could participate in floor boss battles, but even then he'd probably die due to nobody healing him, like Azide during the fourteenth floor boss raid. "This doesn't sound right when I say it... But I think the only reason people die in boss raids is because they either have no mitigation, or aren't healed." It was actually kind of stupid to think of it, on the eight or something floor, a young girl named Rue died because nobody healed her, maybe he'd meet the same fate.

Edited by Ratatosk

Whether or not he died while fighting a floor boss didn't matter, but one thing was for sure, people with crazily high mitigation normally don't die no matter the circumstances. "Like that tank from the Azure Brigade, Tristan. Man, I don't know how but he just... Disappeared!" Ventus remembered the passing of both Ssendom and Zelrius, the two hardest hitting players in the game, "So if they died, wait... Who the hell is getting their unique skill then?" A very hairy man bumped into him and dropped a piece of paper, the blonde didn't really notice him pass by at all.

Edited by Ratatosk

After about two minutes, Ventus was about to turn around and start walking to the bulletin board, but the board came to him (sort of). "Looks like someone dropped a quest paper." He knelt down and picked it up, eyeballing it closely, "Shark swimming through the sand?  That sounds like those American news channels that I watch!" His statement was surprisingly accurate, because you know how much [censored] those American news channels are full of. "That's a big reward, maybe I'll take this quest."