[OP-F2] The Dungeon of Elements

"Hmm.. well lets travel deeper! I'm planning to get two pink crystals." She said after finding the entrance they travel deeper."So, did you know if I wanted to I could fight. So Maybe i'll try if I get into trouble!" She smiled back at miaki."Wow... is that a dragon? Or can I not see today?" She whispers to miaki standing back from the entrance and inspecting the large body sitting on a flat rock in the middle of the room in front of the two.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So, did you know that if I wanted to I could fight. So maybe I'll try if I get into trouble."

Miaki raised his eye brow at this statement and eyed the chipper girl walking beside him. Quite a bit of mystery in this girl he has been spending nearly a full 24 hours with.

"Is that a dragon? Or can I not see today?" She asked pointing at the large form ahead of them.

Miaki gripped the hilt of his blade. The slowly approached the opening of the tunnel which lead into a larger cavern. The large form in front of them was indeed a dragon but fortunately for them it wasn't a monster which would surely bring their lives to a sudden halt. The dragon was infact a granite statue, several meters tall. It had it's wings slightly opened and was on all fours. It resembled the kind of dragons Miaki had seen in books from the medieval period.

"Nope, thats a dragon alright." Miaki glanced around the room and saw that it was safe from monsters.