[PP-F2] It's Been A While!

She was on her favorite floor once again, floor 2! The mountainous floor it seemed to be.. it was actually obvious. There were more boars than usual in the mountains, Haine wondered why.. It was as if everywhere she walked, she was attacked by these animals.. not that she couldn't fight them! It was just.. quite annoying in a way. A person can only have so much stamina and whatnot.

She squeaked when another boar came her way and she took all her effort to defeat it quickly. After it died, she sighed in relief and then smiled... maybe she should head towards the fields closer to town? Hopefully it would be better there!

In the distance the golden eyed girl spotted a pond and her eyes lit up immediately as she raced over to it. From then on she'd try to dump her poor familiar Yue into the ponds hyperly too see her reaction. That's what made her different, she was utterly ridiculous!

Keith was asleep beneath a tree not too far away. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, seeing an old friend of his in the distance. He stood and stretched, scratching the back his neck as he got out of his sleeping mode. He brushed some grass off of him and looked over to the bluenette girl. "Hey Haine! Long time no see!" He said as he waved and walked over.

Haine got on the grass on her knees and stared at the wolf's piercing blue eyes in a competitive manner. "I'll make ya' sink!" she muttered to Yue before fluffing her fur like she was a fluffy old cat. Then she heard a voice and looked all over the place. "It cant be a ninja... Of course its not a ninja you baka!" the teen mentally thought.

But she saw Keith and sighed in relief. Yep, no ninja here! "Yo!" she chirped as she stood up and grinned. Yue immediately backed away and stared at Keith grumpily.. that's what she always did to new people.. or people she didn't really know that well...

Keith knelt down and returned the share at the wolf. "Oh you fancy, huh?" He said to it mockingly as he payed it on the head. "I remember when I was able to bring my familiar around with me... Then he got big. Very big." Keith stood up and yawned. "So what brings you around these parts?"

"I'll cut you," Yue snarled and Haine sweat dropped before standing in front of Yue and slightly kicking her back so she wouldn't attempt to start a big commotion.

Then she nodded at his next words. Aww man.. that sucks.. it would really be awesome if dragons stayed the same size forever though.." she sighed as she began to drift off, wondering how the world of SAO would be if it were filled with dragons.

"What brings me here? Oh! Floor 2 is one of my most favorite floors so far! So I really do prefer to visit it quite frequently," she nodded before looking all over the fields of grass once more.

Keith put two of his fingers in his mouth and made a sharp whistle. A roar was heard in the distance and a full size dragon crashed to the earth. It's familiar gleaming white scales and yellow eyes came to view as the dust cleared. Keith smiled and gave his dragon a rub on the snout. "Hey there buddy... Mind giving me and my friend a lift?" Startorious made a rumble in his throat and Keith climbed on his back. "You ready Haine?"

Startorious flew to the mountains, flying them all the way to the temple. Keith hopped off and helped Haine down. "This looks like the place." Keith said, as they stood on the stone stairs of the temple. Bronze pipes and pistons Jutted out of it, hissing steam while some bronze gears turned.

Haine gasped in sheer awe as she hopped off of Startorious and she spun around giddily. "Woah!! Its so cool! I cant wait to explore it!!" she exclaimed as she tried to keep her volume down as well as calm herself down at the same time. This was one of the coolest places she had seen! Let's see if it was as good as the golden fudge exploration!

Keith walked toward a pair of bronze doors. He looked around and pulled a small lever on them. Gears run and steam hissed as the doors opened by themselves, reavealing a large steam punk themed temple. It seemed like the first hall, and stone pedestal with bronze automatons stood at each side of the hall.

"Oh.My.Glob.SUGOII!!!" she gasped as she ended up running all over the temple already. She was pumped up! This adventure seemed promising indeed! The tower was as if it were slightly clockwork themed in a way.. those cogs and works such as that. Words could not describe how awesome this was at the moment.

Keith looked at the steam punk automatons suspiciously, but carried on nonetheless. As they kept going, the ground had caved in and showed a dark abyss. Some bronze pipes connected the distance and could be walked on. "Should we try crossing?" Keith asked Haine.

She cautiously observed the bronze pipe as she stepped on it with one foot. Under the pipe was a long and wide gap, and a river running under it.. if she were to slip she would surely die.. but what's an adventure without risks? She turned over to Keith and nodded. "Obviously its dangerous. But if we want to get around here we are gonna cross that pipe!" she said determinedly as she turned around and gulped before setting both of her feet on the pipe.

Keith saw her reach the other side and then he looked to the pipe. "Here goes nothin!" He took a few steps and then the pipe collapsed, Keith just barely leaping over to the side. "Guess we aren't going out that way..." He said, as he stood and dusted himself off.

Keith looked onward, as the hall seemed to take a slope, going down. More gears, pipes, and pistons filled the temple with sounds of machinery. The smell of oil, grease, and metal hung in the air as they went down. When the floor became flat again, it led to a HUGE room. With a strange machine in the middle.

The bluenette walked in and had a slight mood swing as usual.. it always happened out of the blue for some reason. She saw the strange machinery and drew her sword and walked up to it. She curiously observed the technology closer then shrugged. "Quite unusual.. like nothing I have seen in the real world indeed.." she nodded.

Keith walked towards it. Only a small walkway connected it to the rest of the room. Below, scrap and oil filled the distance. As Keith walked, the small walkway began to move. It was actually a convener belt. He began running to not fall as Haine stood on solid land next to the machine. "Haine! Do something!" He yelped, as he ran at top speed. The machine reacted to his running and began to whir and hiss steam, becoming more active as he ran.