[PP-F5] Blood in the Sand (Nekodemus)

ID# 59167

Battle: 4

Craft: 12

Loot: 10

MOB: 3

Avilon nodded and charged the sand shark now her blade and shield both in hand as she prepared a normal hacking slash toe open up the foe's stomach. The sand however oozed under her feet as she then tripped and gasped. "Gahh I-I'm sorry I'm not really all that good at fighting in the sand Niko-chan," she admitted after having tripped over and now getting sand up against her chest as she grimaced uncomfortably. "Gahhh sand g-get out of my armor and shirt!" She whined weakly now rolling over to sit on her rump rather flustered as her hands attempted to brush it all off of herself.

Nikodemus: Lvl: 14 | 56/56 HP | Energy: 14/14 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

[H:2]Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 36/36 HP | Energy: 7/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand SHark 85/125

Edited by Avilon

Seeing Avilon slip in the sand, Nikodemus leapt between her and the <<Sand Shark>> as it shook the <Stun> effect off. Burrowing into the sand, it began to charge for the two players once more. Growling in anger, Nikodemus brought his axe back behind him and charged his Sword Art <Lightning Axe>. The blade once more took on a sickly emerald glow with wisps of smoke curling from it. Letting his anger loose, he howled and brought the blade up and over his shoulder. As the blade fell, it seemed to split the air and whistled with the howls of a rolling storm. As the <<Sand Shark>> got next to them, the blade of the axe smashed down deep into the sand and split into the beasts skull. As the blade made contact, a crack of thunder and flash of light erupted from the sand as the beast was flung to the side smashing into a rock. Breathing deeply, Nikodemus rose to his full height and brought his shield up for the next attack.

"It's ok Avilon. We will get through this fine. I have faith in that. By Weyland's Hammer I will make sure you make it back safe and sound."

ID# 59169 results:

Battle: 6 + 1 = 7 HIT

Craft: 11

Loot: 2

MOB: 1 Miss

Sword Art: Lightning Axe – 3x2 - (6 Energy)

My DMG: 5 x 3 x 2 = 30 DMG

[H:2] Nikodemus: Lvl: 14 | 55/56 HP | Energy: 1/14 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

[H:2] Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 36/36 HP | Energy: 7/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand Shark 55/125 HP | DMG: 30 | 

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood

ID#  6=59171

Battle: 7

Craft: 9

Loot: 15

MOB: 2

Avilon groaned and now pulled herself off out of the sand mewling still upset about having to fight in this stupid desert when Niko suddenly jumped in front of her and striking the foe once again. "I-I'm sorry Niko that I'm being so useless in this fight." She frown now wielding her shield and pulling herself up by it. She gulped and now pulled her sword back up and glanced over to the sand shark before charging out from behind Nikodemus who had just struck her foe once more her sword clashing into the side as it's health only shriveled up slowly. "Oh dear, I don't think I will be of much use now."

Nikodemus: Lvl: 14 | 56/56 HP | Energy: 14/14 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

[H:2]Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 36/36 HP | Energy: 6/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand Shark 52/125

Edited by Avilon

Looking to the young girl he smiled and shook his head softly. Even beneath the helmet the motion could be seen. "You're not useless. Do not disparage yourself please. We all were at this point at one time or another. Even I make mistakes." Seeing the <<Sand Shark>> stir once more from the 2 combined attacks, Nikodemus crouched slightly and the leapt forward, bringing his axe around to strike the beast. As he got within a foot of the beast, it rolled and burrowed beneath the sand quickly, faster than Nikodemus would have guessed it could have as wounded as it was. Skidding to a halt in the sand, Nikodemus spun just in time to see the beast come barreling from the sand with jaws open, steel sharp teeth coming at him. Throwing himself backwards at the last second, Nikodemus brought his shield under the <<Sand Sharks>> jaw and then kicked it upwards with his feet, hurling the beast clear of him and back into a sand dune. Panting, Nikodemus stood and shook himself slightly, trying to concentrate and gather himself. "Vile beast! I shall not be some tin of sardines for your to much upon! Try it again and I shall shove my shield down your throat!"

ID# 59172 results:

Battle: 2 miss

Craft: 10

Loot: 7

MOB: 2 miss

[H:2] Nikodemus: Lvl: 14 | 55/56 HP | Energy: 0/14 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

[H:2]Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 36/36 HP | Energy: 6/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand Shark 52/125

ID#  59199

Battle: 8

Craft: 1

Loot: 13

MOB: 2

Avilon glanced back over to the armored man who was doing the bulk work of this fight however he seemed to be having issues striking them now. She then glanced back to the side as he made the gesture for her  to stop thinking she was pathetic. Taking a deep breath the woman now looked back her hands clutched upon the hilt as she charged once more. Another slash ripping into the <<Sand Shark>> as her blade let another slice through her chest as she managed to avoid the harsh gnashing teeth that glanced off of her shield now panting a bit exhausted by this fight now. "Dang it I am no good when it can't touch me like this."

Nikodemus: Lvl: 14 | 56/56 HP | Energy: ?/14 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

[H:3]Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 36/36 HP | Energy: 5/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand Shark 49/125

Edited by Avilon

Seeing Avilon hit the shark again, Nikodemus regained himself and charged in with his axe, swinging in an upward strike. Unable to charge or activate his Sword Arts, Nikodemus blade slide across the <<Sand Sharks>> rubber hide and cut in deeply, activating his weapons <Bleed> effect. As he did, the <<Sand Shark>> turned and snapped it's jaws down on his foot, a tooth slipping past the seam in his armor and cutting his leg. With a hateful snarl, Nikodemus kicked one foot into the beasts hide and pressed hard, leaping backwards and flipping over once, landing on his feet next to Avilon. "I have generated some good Hate with this beast. He should target me for most of the time now. When he comes in to attack me, strike hard. If it doesn't fell him, I hope my next blow will.

ID# 59201 results:

Battle: 9 + 1 = 10. Crit +1, <Bleed> procs for 2 turns. -8 HP

Craft: 7

Loot: 3

MOB: 10 Crit +2.

My DMG: 5 + 1 = 6 DMG

Sand Shark: 30 + 2 = 32 - 35 = 0 + 1 = 1

[H:4] Nikodemus: Lvl: 14 | 54/56 HP | Energy: 0/14 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

[H:3 ]Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 36/36 HP | Energy: 5/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand Shark 43/125

ID#  59205

Battle: 4

Craft: 6

Loot: 1

MOB: 6

Avilon nodded over to Nikodemus who had once again managed to drag it away yet it still swung wildly it's claw now clashing against her shield as it clashed against it wincing and sliding back a git shocked by the impact. "It's ok Niko-chan I can tank a few hits like that beside it doesn't have anything on me at this rate it will kill itself hitting me before I fall." She smiled and giving him a thumbs up as her own sword now swung out to attack the beast narrowly missing making her regret not being a damage dealer after how hard she had been hitting till now. "Just a bit more!"

Nikodemus: Lvl: 14 | 56/56 HP | Energy: ?/14 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

[H:3]Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 35/36 HP | Energy: 3/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand Shark  21/125 (Thorns -14)

Edited by Avilon

((OOC: On the last post, the Sand Shark should have taken 8 DMG from my bleed on top of your 14 from thorns. I have adjusted the numbers on my end, you may wanna adjust your post to subtract the 8. This post I am making will finish the second turn of Bleed and bring it to 8 HP))

Seeing Avilon take a hit from the beast on her shield, Nikodemus waited a moment and then brought his axe forward and struck the beast in it's hide, cutting it again. As he did, the beast lashed out and struck, hitting Avilon's shield again, doing little damage. As it lashed around, the beast proc'd the <Bleed> effect again and finished it's effect, causing the <<Sand Shark's>> health drop to almost 0, teetering in the red near the bottom of the meter. Using his shield, he once again pressed it against the beast and forced his shoulder into it, hurling it back a few feet and into a chunk of stone. "He is almost dead! We can finish this vermin with one more pass of attacks!"

ID# 59209 results:

Battle: 4 + 1 + 1 <concentration> = 6 Hit

Craft: 7

Loot: 19

MOB: 10 Crit +2

My DMG: 5 DMG

Bleed: 8 DMG

<<Sand Shark>>: 30 + 2 = 32 - 40 = 0 + 1 = 1

Nikodemus: Lvl: 14 | 56/56 HP | Energy: 0/14 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

[H:3]Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 34/36 HP | Energy: 3/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand Shark  8/125 | 30 DMG | 

ID#  59215

Battle: 9

Craft: 8

MOB: 4

Avilon now heaved as she ran forward once again her sword making another small gash in the foe as she now winced feeling the drain of the energy used for combat. "I-I'm sorry N-niko-chan," she panted feeling rather tired as she now fell backwards into the sand between the heat and this fight Avilon was exhausted and incapable of dealing with the harshness of the terrain. Flopping over in the sand she winced ashamed as the sand shark sliced over her missing completely as she realized her roll as a tank was failing. "I'm sorry."

[H:4]Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 35/36 HP | Energy: 1/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand Shark  5/125

Edited by Avilon

Having felt the drain of energy for some time now, Nikodemus had went from swinging large powerful hits to barely cutting the beasts hide like a chef scoring a side of beef. Having been gone for quite some time from his shop, Nikodemus felt the strain of his madness clawing at his broken and tattered psyche. Looking toward Avilon as she fell, Nikodemus felt his blood freeze in his lungs. The <<Sand Shark>> came barreling in at her and barely missed her as it dove in an attempt to devour her from the feet up. Feeling the bits of his broken mind finally grate together on their last reserves of willpower, Nikodemus began to snap.

Standing to his full height, Nikodemus unclipped his helmet and removed it, dropping it to the ground with a muffled whump. Gripping his axe in his hand, Nikodemus took 2 large striding steps forward and then ran headlong at the <<Sand Shark>>. The beast had burrowed itself into the sand and came charging back at Avilon once more. With a howl of insane rage, Nikodemus leapt into the air, landing between Avilon and the shark. As he landed, he brought his shield around in a punching arc, cramming it into the beasts mouth and halfway down it's throat. The <<Sand Shark>> snapped and tried to bite Nikodemus arm off, but the shield stopped the teeth from sinking any further that an inch or 2. With each attempt at biting down, the <Thorns> effect on his shield activated and sent a wave of damaging energy through the beast. Wasting no time, Nikodemus brought his axe slashing in a downward arc, slicing through the back of the beasts lower neck just above the fins, and decapitating the beast in one final blow.

As the beast burst into pixels and his hand and shield became free, Nikodemus dropped to his knees and began shaking slightly. Trying to calm himself, he took large lungfuls of air in and grasped at his head for a moment. The soft whispered sounds of a song emanated through the air as he recited a song from his homeland. " Bei Nacht im Dorf der Wächter rief: Elfe! Ein ganz kleines Elfchen im Walde schlief wohl um die Elfe! Und meint, es rief ihm aus dem Tal bei seinem Namen die Nachtigall, oder Silpelit hätt' ihm gerufen." After a moment, Nikodemus finally stood, grasping something from the sand. Turning, he took a few cautious steps towards Avilon, afraid his knees may give out. Reaching her, he knelt down beside her and opened a hand. Within his grasp sat a small bottle. "Here you go Mamzel. <Sand Armor Potion> is a good item. This is the reason for so many repeating this quest. It gives us a bump to Mitigation and is a good item for any Tank to carry. Come, let us get out of this god forsaken desert."

ID# 59228 results:

Battle: 8 hit

Craft: 6

MOB: 7 <Thorns> procs

My DMG: 5 DMG

Thorns: 14 DMG

Sand Shark: 30 - 35 = 0 + 1 = 1

Nikodemus: Lvl: 14 | 55/56 HP | Energy: ?/14 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

[H:4]Avilon: Lvl: 9 | 35/36 HP | Energy: 1/9 | MIT: 40 |Thorns: 14|DMG 3| Prz 2

Sand Shark  0/125 DED. Dropped <Sand Armor> potion for Avilon

Avilon sighed taking a breather as she now watched the sand shark disappeared from her view panting rather dreary form the whole bout. "That's the last time I come to this stinking desert heck with repeating it for those potions." She grumbled now looking up to Niko and happily accepting the reward of the mission. After a while she would pull herself back up to her own feet and shake herself off brushing a fair amount of sand off her armor and out of her hair the grinding sensation still against her skin as she now winced uncomfortably. "Back to Armadillo I guess, ugh I am not returning to this desert for as long as I live." softly speaking and wandering back along side her companion back to the main town.

COMPLETE

Avilon: 4 SP 200 Col Sand Armor Potion

Nikodemus_Blackwood 1 SP 200 Col

Edited by Avilon