[PP-F5] Blood, Sweat, And Tears (Complete)

Daeron had finished eating a meal and left the tavern. He stretched his arms out above his head until he looked up into the sky. His long brown hair, again, covered his eyes making it easy to withstand the sunlight. Daeron equipped his Solar Flux Robe, which helped him stay immune to any heat that came about and still kept him warm from the cold. He wanted to go hunting for some monsters, to see if there was any chance, any way that he could possibly earn some free experience. Instead of going alone, he had decided that he wanted to meet some people or perhaps meet up with people that were about the place already. Floor 5 was vast, but not as vast as the first.

Daeron went to the center of town and put up a sign inviting any players to join him on the mission. He would wait there for approximately six hours before heading out. He wanted a party, but one that wasn't too big. If things got too big, he would like to go hunting for "Mini-Bosses" that would phase a challenge. Daeron made sure he had all of his belongings with him so he doesn't need to head out anywhere and can just wait nearby on a bench.

A Turn Order Will Be Set Up Once There Are Enough Players (min. 3 Players. Max 6.)

Party Members: Daeron, Elyth, Miaki, Atlus, Akua

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fifth floor. Another floor. Elyth was ready for this. She was ready! But, this time she was staying in town. No more getting lost, especially since the upper floors were probably really dangerous.

And then, she spotted it. A sign. And below the sign was Daeron! It was someone she knew!

"HEY! DAERON! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Elyth shouted from across the large plaza that marked the center of town, waving, before running up to him, dodging merchants and pedestrians in her sprint towards a friend.

Miaki was checking the post board when we noticed a new one pop up requesting a small party meet up on the 5th floor. Miaki broke a smile, his light brown jacket flowing in the wind. '5th floor huh? Haven't been there yet. This will be fun' He thought as he stepped onto the <> and warped to the 5th floor plaza.

As the blue light began to disipate, he stepped away from the platform and saw Elyth who he met once before. "Elyth! Hey! Are you here for that party being formed too?" He adjusted his fedora and noticed the other guy. Miaki approached and held out his hand greeting the player. "Name is Miaki. I'm here for for the request to team up."

Atlus arrived at the location on the flyer. "This should be the place right?" He said to no one in particular. He saw a boy sitting on a bench a few steps away. A few others approached the boy, including a man in a stylish fedora. 'I guess that actually does look good when pulled off right!' Atlus thought to himself. He paced over to the bench, and introduced himself. "Yo! Names Atlus, id like to help you out with this little mission."

Miaki shook hands with Atlus. "I pronounce it Miaki." (OOC: Mia-key) "But I'll respond to both." Being called Mike reminded him of the real world where he was often called by that name. Stepping back from Atlus Miaki address everyone present. "Have any of you been to the floor before?" He asked looking around the small group they had formed.

A cerulean haired female nonchallantly relaxed with her back against the wall. Her right leg slightly forward and her left making a triangle shape against the wall of the outside of a random building what was left unoccupied. Her eyes slowly drifted around the town, curiously studying her surroundings. She was taking in her surroundings carefully. What if she died in the upcoming boss fight? Akua figured she must make the most of every second of this life, and attempt no regrets. Besides if her HP got low she could always play chicken and run, right?

Spotting Daeron, the male who had caught her some about the game, she hesitated. What if her "teacher" was dissapointed in her level? Honestly Akua normally wouldn't give a damn and barely did now; but she was in a touchy mood today. Finishing her hesitating, the female youth finally called over. "Yo, Daeron! Y' don't mind if I join now do ya? I need some experience for the *ing bird from 'ell." Her tone was averagely "chill" so to say, and lax.

Daeron watched after the hours passed that there were four players there to accompany on his journey. "Alright guys, seems like we have enough people to join now. My goal is to search for a small, "mini-boss" as they call it. I've heard of it but haven't fought one yet. The name of it was something like..." Daeron stood there for a moment to recollect his thought on the monster he was trying to think of. "Ah yes! It was called the Dark Elven Prince. I don't know what it does or what it's difficulty is, but I feel that with the people we have, I think we can handle it. Plus... I heard that there is actually decent loot there."

Daeron raised his arm and slid his hand across a holographic GUI menu that opened in front of him. When he pressed a button, all four players around him received a message. Daeron has invited you to a party. Would You like to accept? Daeron looked around to see if there were any more players coming, but it looked like the group was determined. He awaited until everyone accepted. "Alright guys, we leave in about an hour, so go ahead and gather your supplies and we'll meet back up here. I'll send you guys a message as soon as we head out in case you aren't there on the dot."

Atlus saw the pop up Daeron has invited you to a party. Would You like to accept?, and quickly accepted. "Alright ill meet you guys back here in an hour." Atlus wandered off into the city, he didn't think he needed anything but it couldn't hurt to be prepared. "Maybe I can get a canteen or something, I heard this floors hot."

Miaki's GUI display appeared, as well as everyone else's, the display showed text with two icons underneath, one which would accept and the other reject the invite. It read, Daeron has invited you to a party. Would You like to accept? Miaki hit the blue button with a circle in it accepting the invite.

"Maybe I can get a canteen or something, I heard this floors hot."

"Good idea. I'd better get some supplies like that myself." He looked down at his heavy garments compared to the floors climate. "And change out of this into something thinner." He waved to everyone. "See you all in an hour."

((Alright, so we have enough people, we shall now set up the posting order. Daeron, Elyth, Miaki, Atlus, Akua))

So about an hour has passed and everyone has gathered back around. Some drew a few minutes late, as Daeron waited there about 10 minutes early. Actually, he never left, so he just waited for the entire hour. He finally messaged all the players, and they showed up. Once everyone was around Daeron looked at the Party Roster, to see which players were missing. None, good. "Alright people, before we get going, I know this is going to be a kind of jerk statement, but you signed up to be here, meaning you signed your life at risk of death. If you die, we will not slow, or stop to think twice about turning back. Once we head out, we are going to stay out there until we explore and beat that mini-boss."

After watching all the players nod in agreement to his words, he made a motion with his index and middle finger pointing towards the gate outside of town to tell them that they need to get going.

((Elyth's Turn))

The party walked out of town, following the direction of Daeron's finger. Elyth shifted through her inventory before bumping into a NPC. She apologized, before stumbling over a smaller NPC.

"Ahahahaha, could this be karma?" She thought, before catching up with the others.

Elyth took in the scenery as they walked. The world slowly turned to desert before her very eyes, and Elyth was left... disoriented.

"...Are we almost there?" Elyth asked.

"...Are we almost there?" Elyth asked and Miaki sighed.

"This is going to a loooooong walk."

Miaki opened up his inventory and selected <>. In his hand materialized a small metal flask which he opened and took a swig from. He waved the flask in front of the disoriented Elyth letting her have a drink.

Akua flipped her hair back nonchallantly. "Wha'ev's, atleast I've got my Ai-chama with me," the cerulean haired she stated, patting the blue snow leopard on the head. Pulling her blunt and cold expression together, it appeared more emotionless than anything as of current. Honestly, she wasn't afraid of herself or Aisu meeting a demise. By now she knew never to let any unnecessary confidence get the best of her, of course. That would be foolish.

Following her group, all Akua did was walk evenly beside the snow leopard, and let the fine tip of her rapier grace the ground. She needed to be prepard for anything, and her throwing picks where useful, but not quite a reliable defense source, and she didn't want to spend time drawing her weapon of choice. And so, on she followed.

Daeron led the group for about 2 hours of a walk until they arrived in the core of a forest. It was hard to see, and it seemed like the shadows of the trees were growing around their bodies constricting their body to nothing. "The field boss should be here somewhere. Stay on your toes.", Daeron said as he walked forward. There was a small opening in the trees and he led the group between them. When they arrived there was a large circle with no trees whatsoever, instead, someone or something was standing there.

When Daeron made an attempt to see the name, he realized it was red, and it was the field boss they were searching for. The field boss turned towards the group who looked hostile to him, so he pulled out his one-handed sword and shield. "Prepare guys, I don't think he wants to dance today.", Daeron says as he pulls out his one-handed sword.

Battle Engaged

The turn order will be set as so

Elyth

Miaki

Dark Elven Prince

Akua

Aisu

Dark Elven Prince

Daeron

Health Statuses

Daeron [19/19]

Elyth [19/19]

Miaki [21/21]

Akua [13/13]

Aisu [9/9]

Dark Elven Prince [30/30]

Quick Reminder

We will be using the new boss battling system to rp against this boss meaning (1-5) is a miss, (6-8) Deals 1 Damage, and (9-10) Deal 2 Damage, I will be RP'ing the boss. If you are confused how this battle system works go ahead and send me a PM or just check out the thread itself with the new system, the Atheriel boss

Miaki drew his curved sword and got into a battle stance. "Alright! Battle routine! Set! Execute!" Yelling his initiation battle cry Miaki rushed in and attacked the <>.

RESULT: BLASTED MISS

Parties Current HP:

Daeron [19/19]

Elyth [19/19]

Miaki [21/21]

Akua [13/13]

Aisu [9/9]

<> [30/30]