[PP-F5] Blood, Sweat, And Tears (Complete)

After feeling Miaki's attack, the Prince stuttered, for once, showed a sign of reaction from a hit. The Prince suddenly unequipped the chest plate from his own chest, now showing a series of scars across his body, from previous battles with players he had managed to kill. There was something off with the Prince now though. He had higher agility.

[+1 To Own Roll, -1 From Opponent]

The Prince now very quickly rushed forward at Miaki, with his weapon which he retrieved. This time the blade was nearly invisible from immense speed.

Battle Dice: 8+1 = 9 (1 Damage)

The weapon was moving too quick for Miaki, and resulted in a hit across his chest. Although the cut wasn't deep, it proved to show strength from the player's reaction.

Daeron [18/19]

Miaki [20/21]

Silverwing [22/22]

<> [18/30]

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daeron was astounded by the burst off speed this Prince had now. This was going to prove to be a difficult fight after all. Unsure of how successful his strike will be, Daeron swung his weapon forward in a lunging motion at the opponent.

Battle Dice: 4

However, the strike had missed, without doubt, Daeron felt the difficulty of this challenge rise. He now knew why this fierce warrior Prince was so difficult to beat, why many died trying to stop his reign of torture. The weapon flew past the Prince, but the Prince now smiled, knowing his next move.

Daeron [18/19]

Miaki [20/21]

Silverwing [22/22]

<> [18/30]

Miaki felt the stinging of the cut across his chest as he slumped over for a minute. "Gah that really stings." He picked himself back up and ducked under another attack before taking a swing himself.

(OOC: Sword skill cooldown 2 turn(s).)

Result: CRIT! 2 DMG from Miaki, 2 DMG from Silverwing

Silverwing swept in and attacked the Dark Elven Prince in the face while Miaki slashed it across the chest.

Parties Current HP:

Daeron [18/19]

Miaki [20/21]

Silverwing [22/22]

<> [14/30]

The Prince was hurdled through the air from a new series again. Suddenly, the Prince spoke. "Valiant. You fight like true swordsmen. My King will not be happy with the result of this fight, and he will find the two of you. He will make you face his army, one by one, then more at once, he will send his forces." The Prince warns the players knowing he hasn't any hope of victory, instead, the Prince takes his sword and stabs his stomach, releasing pixels of red.

The stomach eventually stopped bleeding and began to emit blue shards, that made his body glow with blue and white. "Goodbye and Good Luck against my father... friends." he says as he disappears from their sight into the air, and then entirely.

Daeron turned towards Miaki, "King? I thought there was only one target. I thought we were done, but I guess I was mistaken." He says looking at his new level. "Let's go to a tavern for tonight we'll continue exploring this mission tomorrow" he says walking away handing any col earned.

Part 2 Coming Soon!

Col Per Player: 415