[PP-F1] Hard To Forget (Crimsa)

"That's impossible! Clearly you're lying!"

Jazmyne angrily paced back and forth before an elderly NPC with a worried expression plastered onto her ghastly pale face. Said NPC had decided to bake vanity deserts and give them away. Immediately a large line had formed, but by the time Jazmyne had gotten a turn to pick a pastry the elderly woman apologized for running out of food. Jazmyne's heart pumped furiously inside her chest seeming as if it'd jump out of her throat at any given time. The tan female had turned a rare, bright tomato red and now had no control over her limbs. She didn't have anger issues or repressed anger, surprisingly. Jazmyne was starving. The bread she had wasn't appetizing in the least and so her stomach had been empty for approximately two days. How she longed for a full cooked warm meal and a drink of her mother's wine. In Sword Art Online if you begged no one listened. No one cared. You were along to fend for yourself.

In this way Jazmyne did not fit in. She stood out greatly as a teenage girl who still held on to pathetic, baby-like ways and thus even if a caring soul approached they found no reason to help such a spoiled brat. Jazmyne knew this thus why she resorted to anger as a replacement of being scared, lonely, and sad. She knew exactly how to feel angry and exactly how to act with anger itself. That would always much, much easier than dealing with difficult, disheartening, complex emotions that presented more issues than anger ever seemed to in her lifetime. The NPC continuously apologizing only tired Jazmyne who now rubbed her temples with annoyance. With disgust embedded in every visible feature of her figure, the brunette spat on the old woman's shoes before turning to walk away.

Her thin shoulder collided with another. They must've been standing in line too or had been watching her childish reaction to rejection. Jazmyne turned to scowl in the direction of the stranger who dare stand in her way, and the tanned female held quite the intimidating aura until her stomach quivered and loudly rumbled. A deep blush covered her cheeks. Jazmyne paused with her mouth open as she'd lost words to say as the world seemed to stop. How embarrassing. Especially in front of such a beautiful stranger, too, who probably never even had the problems that Jazmyne currently did.

"There's no food left because this old hag can't be bothered to make more." An awkward croak made way through the air as the brunette spoke, providing a blush now covering her body from head to toe.

This had to be the worst social moment in Sword Art Online by far for a "usually self-confident" Jazmyne.

A hot morning breeze slid over the woman's bare body as she lay next to her lover, some sand sprinkling against her soft cheeks she lightly winced and let out a quiet yawn. Slowly stretching and nuzzling into the platinum haired boy, the two had made 'home' above a tavern on the fifth floor. He of course had been paying the tab while she went about her normal routine of carelessly exploring floors far beyond the recommended level, usually mooching off some strong player who was stupid enough to allow her to tag along for the extra experience. Swinging her legs over the side Crimsa carefully slipped on her clothes as to not disturb her lover/servant. 

Placing her hand in front of her mouth she covered a petite yawn as she exited the Floor Gate, the starting city. Her hunting grounds, sadly her last servant had died and now she was on a prowl for another. Of course she grieved, Scarlet was the best frie-servant a mistress like Crimsa could ask for. But it was time to move on...

Walking without any real destination the woman didn't notice the rantings of an immature child as she ended up brushing against the player by accident. Giving a partial glance at the girl the woman's sapphire eyes shot a sharp glare, as if demanding an apology. Yet her expression showed she didn't really care for one, showing more of a lack of interest if anything. This girl had yet to do anything the piqued her curiosity and as such did not deserve her attention at full. Especially with that look she was giving her, it was unbecoming of a girl. 

"Oh?, so you figure by telling a complete stranger you bumped into-. Without apologizing. About your poor story that 'Old Hag' would make you more?" Crimsa stated harshly to the girl. Stepping past her the woman went on her way, not caring for petty problems that did not concern her. But if she knew anything from the many confrontations she had been in, the player would predictably try to confront Crimsa.

Already blushing in an immense amount, Jazmyne felt absolutely furious with the way this stranger handled the situation. She was only trying to inform others that the food cart had been rendered useless for any other visits to the elderly woman who ran it, whom had taken the chance to escape Jazmyne's wrath only moments ago, rolling away at a rather fast pace. Yet for her rare efforts she only received hatred. How annoying. Once Jazmyne regained focus, jaw snapped shut after previously hanging open for quite a while, she turned her head on a swivel as her body trembled in an angry search for the red-haired woman. Jazmyne hadn't had a verbal or physical fight in a long time considering she had decided let go of hatred itself, but this time, unlike those others, she had a very good reason to react in such a socially unpleasant manner. 

Once Jazmyne had her chocolate eyes set on the flash of red that made her veins boil she stomped towards the other female player. Roughly grabbing the other's shoulder, she turned them on a swivel with all of the strength she had, which happened to be quite a bit, and scowled before closing the small space between the two. 

"I definitely wouldn't have to apologize to the likes of you! In fact you should be the one following MY lead, listening to MY orders!" The brunette couldn't believe that any player who defy her demands let alone not take her own feelings into consideration. As soon as her hand had been lifted from the red-head's shoulder, Jazmyne clenched both hands together tightly, nails lightly digging into tanned skin.

Feeling a hand grab her shoulder Crimsa's mood significantly turned sour as the previous female turned her against her will, something that would be punished. Having her world spun around a sapphire glare was shot into the player's eyes, a ballsy move. Speaking to someone like that, especially one who controlled power. The woman had one hand in the light side of Sword art online, where all the 'good guys' reside. while the other was in the shadows, the forces that brought destruction and chaos to the virtual world. With a simple PM she could have this player torn apart, but that would be a waste of a favor. 

Picking up the girl's hand like it was a filthy rag she flicked it off her shoulder. "Sweetie, I would suggest you read the situation before you end up getting yourself in trouble." she simply spoke now crossing her arms. "I am a Mistress, I don't Obey. I Command." tilting her head she frowned and gestured towards the player. "And from the way it looks you don't order anyone as shown by that simple NPC." Stating the observation Crimsa approached a table in front of a delicate, little cafe and pulled out a chair. Sitting with one leg crossed over the other she let her hand rest in her lap while she gestured for the girl to take the other seat. "now stow that fiery temper of yours and speak like a woman instead of a little girl who didn't get her cookie.

The red-head, this woman, she wasn't wrong, no doubt, and Jazmyne would've continued to defy her if not for the fact that she'd been offered to sit and be taken serious at last minute. Rubbing her temples, sighing loudly, Jazmyne moved towards the woman, staring the other's gorgeous features down before complying. As soon as the brunette took a seat she crossed thin arms over her chest, averting her gaze elsewhere, puffing out chubby cheeks that continued to burn a deep crimson color. "You're not my Mistress, I don't follow rules, but maybe we can see eye-to-eye because we're the same in that way." That was as sincere as Jazmyne would allow herself to ever be, but at least her chocolate eyes wandered back to the red-head's figure, and she was willing to hold a conversation as well if one occurred. "What's your name? Probably somethin' pretty since you're attractive n' all." Jazmyne admitted, desiring her own body to develop seeing as she still held a petite form. "Maybe we could be Mistress' together, y'know? Partners." Though still angry, an emotion held towards the elderly NPC rather than the stranger sitting across from her, Jazmyne felt at ease in the comfort of a chair and listener.

Before resting her raised hand on her lap Crimsa gave a light tap on the shop's window, a signal. informing those inside she was ready to order. Resting into her chair she looked at the girl, her grin only widening as she noticed the stolen glances at her naturally erotic form. Giving a once over the girl she shrugged, she wasn't half bad looking herself. Of course she was lacking the proper assets though...

As the waiter approached the table, offering both women a menu. Crimsa arched a curious brow. "oh?, it seems you desired more than just a name from those hungry, chocolate eyes~" she teased as she accepted the menu. "You may call me by my username Hun, Crimsa. while the username is rather straightforward I will say that my real name is quite befitting of a women of my stature." giving a slight glance towards the man who awaited their orders the crimson devil shooed him away with a soft slap on rump. "We'll pick in a moment dear, why don't you come back in a few?." she purred.

Exhaling sharply Crimsa's gaze suddenly turned from it's normal compassionate glow to a stern and serious expression. "Look, I would accept you under my care as a servant. You would listen to me as like any normal servant but those in my care are free do as they wish on their own time and may even take up residence among me and my husband." Running a hand through her hair the woman frowned. "Sadly, despite the fact it sounded like you were proposing to me. Which I would accept. I cannot. You have neither the manners nor cunning to be a proper Mistress, let alone one worthy of standing by my side."

"Heh," Jazmyne blushed, rolling her eyes. "Just taking in the view, y'know? Not everyone in Aincrad can be so gifted." She shrugged, rather envious yet slightly embarrassed that Crimsa had caught her staring. It wasn't everyday that Jazmyne got outside, and so the only model-like figures she ever saw were stuck behind screens or printed onto paper. Even then most of said models were far too skinny. But Crimsa, she had a full, curvaceous figure, what Jazmyne believed could be defined as perfect, though her thoughts on that topic drifted away as Crimsa performed quite the audacious action that had Jazmyne laughing in seconds. It was hilarious, and she'd never seen another player do something so boldly before. 

Though that didn't last long. Jazmyne frowned as Crimsa turned the mood sour. Watching her own fist slowly clenching and un-clenching, Jazmyne shook her head, continuing to stare in the direction of her petite hand, before saying, "A Mistress doesn't need any of that if she has power." With a smile forced onto her face, a wink sent towards Crimsa, Jazmyne leaned back in her chair, the front legs leaving the ground as she lifted both feet onto the table before her. "Queens and Kings can rule under tyranny and act however they want. It's happened before." Flipping through the menu, Jazmyne dared to lift her head and meet those icy, cold eyes across from her own form. "Bit I definitely am interested in what you have servants do... Maybe I'll reconsider the offer once I get some more information?" Obviously Crimsa didn't know Jazmyne at all. And whether or not that changed was up to the brunette to decide.

Leaning back in her own chair the woman shrugged and gestured her hand out as if she she really didn't see why she needed to explain the issue. "Right you are, a Mistress needs nothing. She could work her servants to the bone, be dumb as dashboard, and ruin every ounce of respect she had from others." resting her arm on the table her gaze iced over as she worked her words together, giving a look most people would get shivers from. "But tell me dear... what will you do when your own underlings revolt?" she asked the question, ignoring the girl's attempt to lighten the mood. "you can only rule with an absolute iron first for so long. Rule with a careless, compassionate one it won't last long. You have to take in every ounce of information you know from your servants, be lax with them. But apply pressure when needed.

Letting the silence take over the conversation it was only broken by a returning waiter, requesting if the ladies had made up their mind. Offering a smile Crimsa smiled. "I have, I'll take a small Black Vanilla Tea." Nodding the man turned to the remaining player to take her order, keeping a watchful eye on the red head as to not receive another more than inappropriate farewell. 

"Right now I actually aid my servants in growing stronger as myself am only still within single digits for levels, once I earn enough Col to purchase a nice property I've had my eyes on I'll turn into a sanctuary for Player's who lack the will and guts to combat, or a nice get away for frontliners. Of course Everyone would be pitching in but my Servants live their own lives only with the promise that when I require them that they will head my call. Disobedience is not tolerated and will be punished." she stated simply, giving a glance up to the girl.  

Taken back quite a bit, believing she'd be the one to win the argument, Jazmyne returned Crimsa's gaze as if rebelling though felt defeated from within. It was strange how easily a powerful woman could take her down, and how much shame she derived from being the child and submissive for once. Though naturally she didn't mind being taken care of despite all of the other mixed emotions dwelling within her body, because in the real world Jazmyne's parents would cater to her every demand without a second thought. Perhaps Crimsa would take care of her, Jazmyne thought, in a similar fashion to a mother, though a bit more rough around the edges and far more in control as well. Rolling her tongue around the edges of her mouth, Jazmyne eventually slowly nodded her head, crossing one leg over the other as she sat back in her seat.

"Orange soda." She requested sharply, eyeing Crimsa, caught in the woman's locked gaze. Once the waiter left Jazmyne would speak again, though only after Crimsa finished informing her on the topic of being a Mistress and servant benefits overall. "Let's make a temporary contract, then." She stated at last, grin still present, the brunette glad that she had made up her mind and that she could move on, as well as content with being taken care of. No more starving. A comfortable place to stay other than a crappy Floor 1 inn. To Jazmyne that sounded quite similar to utter paradise. How lovely. Naturally she didn't care for or listen to Crimsa's rules and most likely wouldn't follow them unless they were properly enforced, but that would be argument and discussion for another time. "So you have a husband?" She questioned, aiming to change the subject while getting to know her new Mistress better.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hmm?" Narrowing her eyes Crimsa gazed at the player before her. 'Soda, cocky, bratty, and temperamental. Definitely a child.' Everything in her body yelled at her to decline the offer, but...her curiosity wrapped it's chains around her. Moving forward so her elbows were on the table she formed a half cocked smile. "Alright then Luv, before I agree to take you in you must do something for me..." as she spoke the waiter soon returned with the ordered drinks, normally she would have thanked him but soon he was going to be apart of a little game, she would need to be in the background so her new servant could stand in the spotlight.

((Sorry for the short and delayed post, next one I promise to respond sooner T-T))

Taking large gulps of her soda, Jazmyne narrowed her eyes in an annoyed glare towards Crimsa. "Whatever, okay." She leaned forward with a smirk, wiping fizzy bubbles from her thick lips, adding to the suspense by getting as close to the red-haired woman as possible. Sure Jazmyne was a little mad that her Mistress hadn't answered an easy question but now the possibility of a challenge arose and those certainly were difficult to deny let alone ignore. Plus the situation could become a little more interesting and give much wanted insight on the personality along with needs of her Mistress. "Well let me know and I'll do it." Jazmyne cracked her knuckles, ego bursting through the roof, a cocky look plastered onto her face as she sucked in a breath while awaiting a response.

Spoiler

OOC:

It's alright! :) And take your time~

Edited by Jazmyne